Genesis Roofing

Stanо from Richmond Hill
Stanо from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

I had relatively small house (almost 2K sq. feet) at the time. They made the roof back in 2008 or so for little less than 3K. Excellent job, very reasonable rates, was done fast and on time. Thanks!

Shari from North York
Shari from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Replacing Eavestrough

I have dealt with Genesis Roofing for many years . They did a roof repair for us, replaced our eaves troughs, and disconnected our downpipes. We previously had a lot of roofing problems, including leaking related to ice damming, secondary to a low sloping roof. From giving quotes to initiating and completing jobs, and responding to service calls, Paul and Jim have always demonstrated a sense of professionalism, reliability and honesty. They respond to phone calls the same day (and even follow up the next day, if I don't call back), and rectify problems on work they have done even years later, often with no additional charge. I highly recommend Genesis for all of your roofing needs!

Steve in Richmond hill
Steve in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing Replacement

I went to Genesis on the advice of a friend and found the quote that I was provided was very reasonable. When the team came out their work was very well done. Everything was kept clean and the crew were responsible and respectful to myself and my wife. Would recommend them highly and use them again when necessary.

Jill in Vaughan
Jill in Vaughan
9 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

shingle repair

Genesis did a super job to repair our roof. They were prompt and scheduled the job within a reasonable period of time. They have since then followed up with us. We have engaged them for subsequent jobs.

Michele Bussieres in Richmond Hill
Michele Bussieres in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Eavestrough cleaning and minor repairs to eavestroughs

Within 24 hours of calling to request a quote, the Genesis team had provided a thorough quote, had walked me through the work they would do and had sent a team over to complete the work. They were extremely professional and gave me a complete description of what they had done, some problems they had identified and remedied (minor damage where a squirrel or racoon had attempted unsuccessfully to get into the attic) and left no mess behind. My thanks to Paul, Jim, Shawn and all of the Genesis team for the great work.

Kitty L. in North york
Kitty L. in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Eavestrough Cleaning

I highly recommend this company. Not only they send out thank you letter after each service on top of the good service that they provide. Also, they will phone to remind you annually when it is about time to clean again.

JT in Thornhill
JT in Thornhill
10 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Roof repair

We had a chimney that was poorly flAshed by a roOfer last year. Well it leaked. Our neighbour suggested genesis. Others wouldnt show up/. Excellent service. On time with thequote, repair and follow up. Have recommended to neighbours. Paul and his staff are friendly and honest.

Daniel in Danforth Village
Daniel in Danforth Village

Garage Reshingle and Eavestrough

Paul at Genesis is an extremely responsible and professional contractor. He was recommended through a family member who was happy with their service and I would recommend him just the same.

The contractors who worked on my job were kind and did a great job.

Moving into a 90 year old home, finding a trustworthy contractor can be difficult or stressful. In my opinion... you can trust Genesis Roofing.

More about Genesis Roofing

Since breaking into the industry in 1979, Genesis Roofing has been recognized as a dependable contractor. We’ve provided clients with a wide range of services for all their needs from a simple repair to an exquisite slate roof. Whatever you have in mind, our professionals work to bring your dreams ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Concord?