Vinyl Window Designs Ltd

firstsentinel_3
firstsentinel_3
0 reviews Saint Marys, ON

Windows

Your service tech visited on Wednesday Feb 16 in St. Marys and did a very professional job.

Thank you for a 10-star review!

Patty
Patty
0 reviews , ON

Window Replacement

I had new windows installed in 2018. In 2020 many seals started going in the windows. The company I bought them from was really no help at all. I was instructed to contact the manufacturer, vinyl window designs. They were great, right from my initial contact. The service technician Sammy was amazing. He knows his stuff. Was very professional, quick, clean up etc. This company stands behind their products, no questions asked.

Thank you for a 10-star review!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Window Repair

I had a couple of basement windows replaced. A few years later I notice one side was not sealing properly. VWD sent a tech to take a look. Steve the tech was great! He explained what was happening and was able to restore the seal without window replacement! Thanks Steve!

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a great review!

roxilindsay
roxilindsay
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Warranty on a window

The most professional and customer service oriented gentlemen I have seen in years. Cleaned everything up and made sure I was satisfied

Hi Roxillindsay,

Thank you for leaving us a 10-star review!

mmair
mmair

Good service

Had streaking in our front window (out of warranty). Sent pics to Erika - agreed to replace free of charge. The tech - Sammy - did so. Polite, on time. Appreciated the service!

Hi Mmair,

Thank you for leaving us a great review!

khalim in Toronto
khalim in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement window (Warranty)

Loren called before arriving. He arrived on time all the work was done clean and proper. Couldn’t ask for better service than that!!!

I’ve recommended them to all my friends and family

Hi Khalim, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 10-star review!

1 review Simcoe, ON

Replacement window

I had a problem with a window that was under warranty, not purchased at Vinyl Window Designs. Loren was the service technician, who telephoned to let me know when he would be coming. Service was excellent & efficient. Plus, Loren cleaned my other windows. Very pleasant experience. Thank you Loren

Thank for you for the 10-star review!

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Window Installation

I would like to say that I am very satisfied with the service. This project was something I had been delaying because I thought it would be complicated. With the expertise of Vinyl Windows Design the experience was quick and easy.

Hi There,

We are so happy to hear about your service experience,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 10-star review!

Greig in Toronto
Greig in Toronto

Window replacement

Warranty replacement of window panel. Work was done in an efficient, professional and friendly manner.
M4B 1K1

Thank you for the 10-star review!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window Replacement

We replaced our living room window about 15 years ago but just recently it became very cloudy. I was put in touch with Erika at VWD for a replacement window under their life time warranty. That was not a problem and a date and time was setup for replacement. Sammy, a pleasant and competent installer arrived on time and completed the job quickly and professionally. Thanks to all at VWD.

Hi There,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review!

More about Vinyl Window Designs Ltd

Vinyl Window Designs (VWD) is a manufacturer of residential vinyl windows, entry doors and patio doors. For over 30 years VWD has built a solid reputation for providing the best quality products at a great value for residential home renovation, custom homes and high-end home developments. VWD builds every component of their window and patio doors from vinyl to glass in our 200,000 sq. ft. facility featuring state-of-the-art machinery and expert craftspeople. We’re driven to provide the best in convenience and performance with their extensive lines of products, upgrades and accessories. Our window products qualify for some of the most prestigious product certifications offered in North America. We are one of the few that have chosen to work closely with the Canadian Standards Association Certification Program in Canada and with both the National Fenestration Ratings Council and with ENERGYSTAR ®.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
New construction windows, retrofit windows, replacement windows, vinyl windows, bedroom windows, bathroom windows, kitchen windows, new construction doors, retrofit doors, replacement doors, exterior doors, patio doors, french doors, entry doors, front doors, vinyl doors, steel doors, fiberglass doors, window hardware, window accessories, door hardware, door accessories, Windows, Bay Windows, Bow Windows, Casement Windows, Sliding Windows, Shaped Windows, Fixed Windows, Entry Doors, Patio Doors
Warranty service, Window Manufacturer
Premium Series, Ultra Series, Plus Series, Builder Series, Performance, 5300 Patio Doors
Casement, Fixed, Picture, Double Hung, Single Hung, Double Slider, Single Slider
1987