Home Improvement People Inc.

General Contractors
1120 Castlefield Avenue Toronto ON M6B 1E9

Instagram
General Contractors
Home Improvement People Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 15 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 15 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Home Improvement People Inc.

Dr. N.B in Toronto
Dr. N.B in Toronto

Bathroom/Basement

Dear Ben,
I just wanted to drop you a quick note to tell you how pleased I am with both jobs you have done, we met for the first time a few years ago when I hired you to renovate my bathroom. You have since then completely transformed my basement. The trades were professional and even the highly complicated things like relocating basement plumbing were done without a glitch. As you already know I have referred you not only to friends but to my family as well. I will continue to pass the word along.
With many Thanks. Dr. N.B

Thank you for continuing to pass the word on and for taking the time to post this review.

Mark in Downsview
Mark in Downsview

Kitchenette

Dear Dan,

We were extremely pleased with the office reno we just did with you. Mike and Elia were terrific. The job was organized and efficient. You started and completed the job exactly as you indicated you would. The kitchenette is wonderful and our employees love the upgraded feel and residential quality of it. We will definitely be calling you again for our next project and have passed your name to our building landlord.

Mark S

Mike and Elia are indeed terrific. Thank you very much!

Mike K in North York
Mike K in North York

2 Bathrooms/Kitchen

Assisted Review

Thank you Ben and The Home Improvement People team for the 2 bathrooms and new kitchen refacing/and granite tops. Larry and his crew were fantastic and responsive. Your recommendations on the layout were all bang on. You guys nailed it. We love it and so does our family. Really a pleasure. Thanks again.

Mike K

Thank you Mike!

Patricia & Antoine in Toronto
Patricia & Antoine in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom

Assisted Review

Dear Frank, Pedro, Donaldo, Ivan, Luciano, Gil and floor crew.

Thank you for the lovely “new” home with beautiful kitchen millwork, elegant bathrooms, splendid floor and bright walls and ceilings. Your workmanship is amazing given the delays that occurred. We are pleased with The Home improvement People organization and a special Thank You to Ben for the initial introduction for this major project.

It will be our pleasure to refer your work and company to friends and family.

Patricia & Antione Derose

Thank you so much!

Jennifer Van Geytenbeek in Etobicoke
Jennifer Van Geytenbeek in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom Renovation

After interviewing several contractors, I met Ben and was immediately comfortable with him. His price for construction was laid out clearly and it did not alter throughout the process.

I was in charge of purchasing all of the product and finishes for the bathroom. I liked having control with the guidance from Ben on quanitiy etc.

Gerhard and his team were punctual, professional and extremely efficient. The renovation from start to finish took 6 days. At the end of each day my house was left tidy, and I did not feel like I was living in a construction zone. The quality of their work was A1!

I could not be happier with the end product. Over 6 months later I still smile when I walk into my new bathroom.

Thank you Jennifer!

Shauna Cook in East york
Shauna Cook in East york

Bathroom Renovation

We hired The Home Improvement People to renovate our main bathroom and were very pleased with the results. From our initial meeting with Ben, to our consultations with Niki to the final work by Gerhard and his crew - everything went very smoothly. The finished product is beautiful and every member of the team was a pleasure to work with. We had no surprises on the budget and it was done in less time than we expected. Thank you to the entire team for a job very well done!!

Thank you Shauna!

Kitchen

Assisted Review

I have been hearing about Ben and his company The Home Improvement People Inc. for years, so when it came time for me to renovate my kitchen I knew I would be giving Ben a call. Ben and his team delivered exactly everything they promised they would. I love my new kitchen and continue to enjoy it everyday.

I guess there can be no greater proof of this then the fact that I just hired The Home Improvement People to renovate my bathroom. I strongly recommend anyone who wants a job done on time and on budget to hire The Home Improvement People. I look forward to posting my review when the bathroom is complete.
M.Gillis

Thank you for this spectacular review!

Karen Smith-Beverley in Toronto
Karen Smith-Beverley in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Master bathroom renovation

Upon meeting Ben Berkovits we were confident that we and our bathroom were in good hands.
The bathroom was transformed beyond our expectations and right on budget.
There were no unexpected surprises or issues as we have all either experienced or heard stories about.
Ben's staff/workers were punctual, polite and a pleasure to work with and have in our home.
I have and continue to recommend The Home Improvment people to friends and co-workers.
Our next project will likely be our basement!!!!

Thank you!

st in North york
st in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen

My wife and I recently had our kitchen redone by the Home Improvement People. Ben and all of his trades beyond exceeded our expectations. From the very first visit until the very last day each and every trade that walked into our home treated us and our home with the upmost respect. The finished product it is not something we ever could dreamed of. The product was finished on time and exactly on budget which was very important to us. Thank you for transforming our home. We would recommend the Home Improvement people to our family and to our friends.

Sincerely
SK from North York

Thanks! Gorgeous kitchen for a gorgeous home.

Ben & Dan

More about Home Improvement People Inc.

The Home Improvement People have completed literally thousands of renovations since our inception. We are a unique award winning contracting company, consulted by various media as industry experts.
Please view our website at homeimprovementpeople.com to view images of some of our projects.
For our clients' convenience, we've implemented progress billing as well as financing.
Regardless of scope, we approach every single home renovation with a foundation of strong design aesthetics, comprehensive product options, sound project management, and a commitment to craftsmanship.

Our projects range from remodelled bathrooms and kitchens, to rear additions, hardwood flooring, basements, second story additions and other extensive renovations. We undertake work in all budget ranges.

Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your renovation. From plans and permits, to last little finishing details, The Home Improvement People is committed to completing your renovations and home improvements in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction.
We take pride in our personalized service and our high quality workmanship.
Call us for quality, insured work - completed on time, and on budget.
416-782-7605.