Reliance Yanch Home Comfort Barrie

Debra F
Debra F
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Lack of Customer Support

We replaced our heating and air last summer. Reliance Yanch had comparable pricing in relation to other quotes we obtained. What sold us was their 10 year parts and labour warranty. But once the salesman made the sale we never heard from him again and he would not return our phone calls. In October we had a small water problem in our basement and it was the result of condensation leaking from the bottom of the new furnace. I called on a weekend and they would not send someone out till the Monday. They told me they would be here between 7am - 11am so I had to take time off work. When I called at 10:45am they told me that my appointment was scheduled for between 10am - 2pm. And as I was talking with the rep she sent a confirmation email that was time stamped the time that we were chatting. The technician that arrived stated that the furnace was not installed properly and he made sure that all fittings were tightly assembled before leaving. Since October I have called their customer service numerous times to speak to a supervisor and have been on hold forever and told that someone would call me back and no one ever has. We had to replace flooring and baseboard and repaint and still no contact from their customer support centre. So please think twice before giving your business to Reliance Yanch Heating.

I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please email me with your account details at ncousley@reliancecomfort.com and I will be happy to follow up on your experience. - Nicole

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Furnace Repair

Recently I contacted Reliance to help with our furnace, it had stopped working. the thermostat was blank.

The tech from Reliance arrived to help. He was friendly and professional, was able to diagnose and repair the problem quickly, explaining what he did and why the entire time.

I plan to contact Reliance again to help with an annual maintenance, and also if there are any further problems.

I would also recommend Reliance and Tom to anyone who needs assistance.

Thank you for choosing Reliance! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.- Gemma

Private User reviews Stayner, ON

Rinnai tankless on demand water heater

Rinnai not working, code 11 showing (ignition issue) called Reliance on Saturday 9 Oct, I’m being told no one is available until Monday 11 Oct!
Tried to call the dealer himself but to no avail.
Ridiculous customer service and false advertisement when it comes to their 24/7… it’s the call centre that’s open 24/7 NOT the dispatching.

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. If there is anything I can assist you with please email me at gwillson@reliancecomfort.com - Gemma

korbin824
korbin824
0 reviews , ON

plumbing

Adam was great. The problem was not the water heater but rather a drain. He tightened the knob & hopefully that fixed the "leak" & saved me a visit from a plumber.
Again Adam was great !!!

Thank you for the kind review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Furnace

Simple fix, humidity levels were directly related to HRV running in summer and not the humidifier, also the windows open brought high humidity in doors when left open. The air conditioner brought the humidity level down when windows were closed.

Thank you for the review, and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

Roshni in Toronto
Roshni in Toronto

Misrepresent the plan and rip of money

Plan was two visit every year when called I was not in that plan. I m paying from Jan 2021 I cancel the plan july 2nd and the company send me bill to pay for the june month and when called the billing department is threatening that it will effect my credit, if I don't pay.
I have no issue with the technician they were great. The sale representative is misleading the customers and riping off the customers.
I was misrepresented three times with Reliance customer service, so the 4th time I just canceled the service.

I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please email me with your account details at gwillson@reliancecomfort.com and I will be happy to follow up on your experience. - Gemma

Judd in Longlac
Judd in Longlac
1 review Barrie, ON

Water heater

Our water heater needed replacing. They replaced with an 8 year old refurb. The tank blew the side out and emptied the water on the floor while spraying up the walls covering the electrical panel. Why would I want an old unit to replace an old unit. Lucky I wasn’t killed trying to turn off the water with it soaking the electrical panel. Only new should be replacements. Technicians are great. Office a disgrace.

Very sorry to hear about this. If you require further assistance please email me with your account details. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com -Jessica

Shawn
Shawn
1 review Elmvale, ON

Air Conditioner Replacement

Today we had an air conditioner replaced with a new one from Reliance Yanch out of Barrie.

The technicians, Steve and Tyler were AWSOME !!

They took their time and explained everything. They even fixed the issues that we had from our new furnace (purchased from Reliance Yanch) and install on April 30th 2021. The install had been sub contracted out and was very poorly completed.

I would recommend Relaince Yanch to anyone looking for a new A/C or furnace. However, make sure that you state NO SUB CONTRACTORS and insist on Reliance personnel only.

I give Steve and Tyler my highest recommendation, and strongly suggest you ask for them on an install.
They have made a very bad first impression on the furnace install to an AWSOME EXPERIANCE !!!

Shawn Foley

Thank you for your valued feedback and review Shawn. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Bupper99
Bupper99
1 review Barrie, ON

Adam was a star.

The plumber who originally did the work here was a Moron. His company name was Mike the Plumber but we called him Mike the Moron. Adam patiently undid his mess and did the repair smoothly and professionally. We couldn't be happier and he's a nice guy. Thanks Adam.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your plumbing needs. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

Marcia in Barrie
Marcia in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Plumbing Repairs

My husband and I moved into a condo a few months ago and started having some plumbing issues in the last few weeks due to the previous owner being his own 'handyman'. Our toilet ended up leaking into the resident's ceiling below us and the faucet in the main bathroom was ruining the granite countertop because the faucet didn't extend far enough over the sink. In February Ron came to do the quote and the work and we can't begin to tell you how impressed we were with him as a professional. He knew exactly what to do, he identified the problems, answered any questions we had and even took a picture under the sink to show us where the issues were. He was very clean and tidied up each area when completed and was very personable. We asked him about the reverse osmosis system the previous owner put in and he told us Reliance also offers this system which we plan to contact Reliance about installing for us. He was on time and followed the COVID19 restrictions for entering our home. We would not hesitate to recommend Ron to anyone who is in need of an excellent plumber. He goes the extra mile for you. Thanks Ron!

Thank you so much for your kind words Marcia . We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Ron is truly a gem to have on our team! We look forward to working with you again in the future! - Gemma

More about Reliance Yanch Home Comfort Barrie

At Reliance Yanch, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are so well known for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers.

Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:

* Hand sanitizers
* Disinfectant wipes
* Masks
* Single-use gloves
* Boot covers

We know that this is a difficult time for all and we want you to know that we will be there for you and are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and your family comfortable and safe.

Reliance Yanch Home Comfort is able to provide a wide variety and depth to our range of HVAC services. We have become the leading source for heating, air conditioning and home comfort systems in Central Ontario including Simcoe County, southern Georgian Bay and the Muskokas. Our mission is to be the leading service and Installation Company in residential heating and air conditioning.
From our locations in Barrie and Collingwood, we offer a full range of home comfort equipment and services, from design and installation to service and repair. We are specialists in the replacement of residential heating, air conditioning and domestic hot water systems including natural gas, electric, propane and geothermal systems.

Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Water Heaters, Air Purifiers, Boilers, Humidifiers, Ductless Air Conditioners
888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!