Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

AC Unit Wind storm Damage Assessment

Our ac unit was damaged by an unsecured neighborhood trampoline during the storm on Saturday afternoon.

I called Limcan first thing this morning & the rep I spoke to provided us with a service call the same day. Outstanding!!

The tech, Gabriele, arrived ahead of his scheduled appointment. This was not an issue as we were riding up our back yard from repairing a fence also damaged during the storm.

Gabriele was very thorough in his testing & written assessment.

I would highly recommend Limcan for anyone considering a furnace, ac replacement or service.

Thanks again!!

MAH
MAH
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace Inspection

Thorough check of Furnace. As always excellent customer service from technician. Always helpful and answers all concerns. A credit to Limcan Certified

hlr.heads
hlr.heads
1 review Whitby, ON

Review AC situation

I was Informed of details regarding request to put AC on shelf. Explained details and any changes what could/would occur and other suggestions to accommodate concerns.
Providing quote for 2 other suggestions to keep AC noise level down.
Also Winter Cover for AC. Quote will be provided. Most likely to go with recommendations.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

A/C maintenance

Great job. Pleasant and informative technician.
Some of future maintenance options for A/C and furnace as well as duct cleaning.

Private User reviews , ON

Service

Miguel was great when doing our maintenance, service is always great.
We will also be having our ducts cleaning , looking forward to it
Thanks again

Deepak in Toronto
Deepak in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct cleaning

Very professional and thorough, Miguel and Jordan were very polite and knowledgeable, a joy to deal with,knew their stuff and went over and above call of duty.I would unequivocally recommend Limcan and their superb techs for their levels of service

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace repair

Furnace kept shutting off breaker. The rep, Jake, from Limcan sourced out the problem and fixed it promptly
Very tidy and professional work done.

Pam
Pam
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Product

A service call was made to Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning due to a water heater leak. Ted, the service tech arrived and assessed the situation and found that the water heater tank had to be replaced. The new installation was scheduled for the following day, which was completed by technicians, who kept us informed about the work being done. However, hours after they left a noticeable leak was discovered and reported. A tech was immediately dispatched and issue was resolved. I highly recommend Limcan and their group of professional servicemen.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

HVAC and fireplace maintenance

Carter arrived as schedule and performed the services on my furnace and fireplace. He kept me informed and provided an overview of what he did and commented on the status of the fireplace. All my of my questions were answered. I’m very satisfied with Limcan’s services and equipment and all technicians have been very personable.

More about Limcan Certified Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Limcan Certified Heating & Air Conditioning! We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Limcan Certified Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?