Abell Pest Control

Reviews for Abell Pest Control

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Mice Control

Paid$400(!) bucks for mouse problems. Mice weren't interested in bait and weren't being caught in traps. Each time I called Abell they said they'd "page the technician" who never phoned back. This went on for three weeks without even a call back. Meanwhile the mice are partying nightly in the kitchen! Today I called and they said the reason no one called was because the tech is no longer working in my area... blah... blah When I told them I just want to cancel my contract and after putting me on hold for a while said so-in-so is on the other line and will get right back to me. I'm still waiting...

mjb
mjb

Treatment for carpenter ants

We were told someone would be there at 10am and be done by 12pm. The tech's sheet said he was to arrive sometime between 10 and 2pm which could have resulted in my family retuning home to soon and then getting sick. There was a last minute scramble to get him there (over half an hour late). No instruction was given in regard to prep ie. moving furniture, cleaning out cupboards, remove pets etc. My wife was running around at the last minute trying to prep the house when she was home alone with two babies. When I called to complain, they put the rep. on the phone who then proceeded to argue with me and insinuate that I was not being truthful even though I had the notes from our original conversation in front of me.
The tech was nice and understanding to my wife when she was upset, that's the only reason I gave them a rating of 1.

M in Scarborough
M in Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Monthly Pest Control Checks

Zhang from Abell was recommended to us by a colleauge. He has done a great job for the last 2 years and I would recommend him to others. He does our basic pest control maintanence (traps, etc.)

More about Abell Pest Control

Abell Pest Control is a family owned Canadian company dedicated to providing effective, professional and courteous service in pest management. Started in 1924 with one office, Abell now employs several hundred people with branch offices across Canada and the United States.

Guaranteed Pest Control in Canada

Control of mice, roaches, ants, wasps, animals and dozens of other pests
-Full money-back guarantee
-FREE no-obligation quote
-Effective, safe and fast pest elimination

Guaranteed Pest Control
Pests bring dirt, disease, and discomfort through their bites and droppings. Effective, safe and fast elimination of the pest is what you need now.

Fast & Safe Elimination
Controlling pests can be done safely and effectively by a trained professional. Effective pest control is a three-step process:

1)-Identification: Our pest control technician will review your property to find the nature and extent of the pest infestation. The most important element is locating the source of the infestation.
2)-Elimination: Once the pests have been identified and located, your technician will safely eliminate the infestation -- guaranteed*.
3)-Prevention: After the pest infestation is eliminated, your technician will provide you with a complete review of your property, making specific recommendations to help keep the pests away permanently.

Guaranteed Extermination
Your contractual pest is Gone and Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the services provided to you within the guarantee period, you will receive a Full Money Back Refund!

* All Abell Service Recommendations must be complied with and follow up services allowed for during the guarantee period to be eligible for any refund. Call for details.