Mr. Crown Mouldings did my home 7 years ago - though they had a different name then. My thoughts were 'this looks amazing!' and 'why didn't I do this sooner?'. Steve gave me a reasonable quote and that was exactly what I paid. He gave me 2 suggestions and he was bang on - I appreciated his insights. He did think I was nuts to use a different depth/profile in the kitchen but I exploited the existing bulkheads to create a tray ceiling and loved it!
* The crew was professional, on time, and really nice guys (2 guys). They worked so fast that I couldn't believe it would be a good job with my unusual angled corners (and walls are not as straight as we think they are!) but the job was beyond perfect: stellar!
* They were so clean! I barely needed to vacuum my home after they were done, and they swept the garage/drive where they worked and put any bits into a garbage bag for me!
* The mouldings are primed not painted but were so clean you couldn't tell the difference.
* The guys suggested I wait a while and fill any gaps from shrinkage. A year later and there was only one spot I needed to fill before I painted the mouldings. Heat, dryness, humidity, cold... it looked amazing for the 2-3 years before I moved: how it wears matters!
* Punctuality, quality, price, timeliness - All 5*
I would have had them back to do the upstairs but I sold my house. Buyers love crown moulding - it adds architectural detail to any space. I'm saving my pennies to do my house - Steve, I'll be calling you!