Railings
Railings

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Renew Stairs

Full Home Reno - New Stairs

We were doing a full home renovation and required a new main staircase and a new staircase to the basement. We hired Moe for the job.

Moe and his team did a fantastic job. He was incredibly responsive and proactively troubleshooted any issues that came up. We found them easy to work with and extremely helpful especially when it came to helping us identify a stain for the oak stairs that would match properly with the stain of our hickory floors. Hopefully we won't have to do this again for a while but if and when we do, Moe will be my first call.

cindy.p.maharaj
cindy.p.maharaj
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Staircases improvement

Moe did an awesome job. Extremely professional in delivering design and finish. He knows exactly how to align your needs on staircase work!

Hose
Hose
2 reviews Gormley, ON

Interior stairs

Fantasicly done , beyond my expectation.
I did recomend and will offer Mo to my friends without second thought.

Robert.P in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Robert.P in Whitchurch-Stouffville
7 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Capping Basement stairs

Renew-Stairs was the most affordable of the 4 submissions received for capping our original threads and risers of our basement's staircase.
Moe was quick to respond and knowledgeable. The installation was scheduled in timely manner as promised.
His skilled installer was very pleasant, did a good job, well organized, use proper tools, took away all debris and left the site clean. The staircase looks great, good finishes.
I would not hesitate to recommend Renew-Stairs for this type of job.
Robert

Gary
Gary

Replace old handrails and spindles on the stairs and landing

We highly recommend this company. Moe responded promptly to our request for a quote to replace the old handrails and spindles on both the stairs and landing. Moe provided several options and good advice. His quote was comparable to other companies.
He was able to start the work within 10 days. The project took 2 days to complete.
Moe's team did a great job. They were efficient and left the work site clean and tidy both days. We are extremely pleased with the end results.

Staircase renovation

We had a staircase in an older home which was completely open on both sides, i.e. no pickets and only a handrail on one side, so it was very unsafe and we wanted to fix that. Moe and his team were friendly and helpful with different options throughout the process, and the finished product blends so well with the existing structure and the rest of the home, nobody would know it wasn't original. Moe's team were clean and respectful while on-site and they were able to perfectly match the new wood stain color with the existing wood, which we were not expecting. We're very satisfied with how this project turned out!

It was our pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. If we can be of further service please don't hesitate to reach out.

DanS in Pickering
DanS in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Staircase Refinishing Best!!

We hired Moe to refinish our stair case which was previously carpet and we got exactly what we hoped for, a modern looking hardwood product! He took his time and made a couple of trips providing samples of different pickets and his expertise and guidance was second to none as we might have made some bad decisions without his guidance. We had a friend who we obtained a quote for similar work which was more expensive, we found that his work was well worth the monies!! Hire them you will not regret your decision. Please take a look at our before and after pics and see for your self!

I take great pride in my work and want all my customers to be satisfied with the workmanship done. Thank you for this great review and your kind words!

patrick07
patrick07
1 review Scarborough, ON

Renew Stairs

The workmanship was excellent and my wife and I were extremely pleased with the finish. When first contacted to give a quote we were asked to pay up front a fair amount before any work was done. He was to then deliver the materials to our home and then to start the job later. My instinct told me it would be ok and so I did. I got the feeling that he may have had a bad experience before and so he was being cautious. However he kept his word and did everything he said he would and in the timeframe agreed.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and we're so happy that you were pleased with the work done.

Wes
Wes

Staircase railings

Moe spent time reviewing my options and guiding me to a staircase railing solution including coming out to measure and showing me samples. It wasn't a big job but there were some very tricky things about it and together we solved them well. His worker did a great job implementing it all and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Thank you for your feedback on Homestars.com. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the work done. I'm so pleased that you were happy with the end result.

Stuart
Stuart

Stairs Renovation

The stairs renovation was top notch and so was the service from start to finish. They're worthy of a magazine cover. Moe and his team get 5 stars from my wife and myself.

Thank you for the review! I always strive to make all my customers 100% satisfied with the job. Your review is very much appreciated!

More about Renew Stairs

We renovate carpeted stairs into a wood finish and build railings into solid oak or maple.

Our company's goal is to help you have great looking stairs that are safe, affordable and timely.

Renew Stairs can provide you unfinished or finished stairs.

We use hand selected oak & maple (or other kind of) you choose.

Advantages of pre-finished stairs:
*Project will be finished in 2 days
*Less dust in the house
*You can use the stairs during installation
*Lower price

INFO@RENEWSTAIRS.CA

Our Commitment:
*Finishing the job in high end quality
*Customer satisfaction
*Reasonable price
*To stand 100% behind our work quality.
*On Time Professional Installation - Guaranteed