Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Reviews for Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

KATHERINE
KATHERINE

Professional Cleaning and Advice

Our light beige carpet with two pet stains was beautifully cleaned at a reasonable cost in a timely manner. Olin was extremely helpful explaining the different choices available for carpet purchase in the future. We will definitely have any future cleaning of carpets done by Oliva Carpet and Rug Cleaning!

Kam M.
Kam M.
0 reviews Milton, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Exceptional customer service from start to finish. Oliva Carpet Cleaning came through for me on very short notice and did a great job from the customer service through to the cleaning service. They were prompt, thorough and patiently waited for me as I was running late to meet them at the door!! I would certainly retain their services again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for carpet cleaning!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Perfect service.

Sofa cleaning was done in a timely manner, with beautiful results. I will call you guys again. Thank you.

Amanda
Amanda

Cleaned white fabric couch

Oliva cleans our cream coloured wall to wall bedroom carpeting, always with great results. Most recently we needed their help with a white fabric couch that was looking quite worn and dingy - it’s in the family/tv room and is well used. I was trying to manage my expectations and not hope for a huge improvement, and the technician was also honest in his assessment that some stains might not come out, but he did such a thorough job the results were quite impressive. The couch looks so clean and white it’s almost good as new. Very grateful to Olive and
especially Marvin!

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Carpet cleaning!

I have used this company many times, excellent service and very reliable.
Professional and reasonably priced!

gabern in Oakville
gabern in Oakville

Great work and service

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation for the excellent work that was done regarding a flood that occurred on my basement carpet. The gentleman who did the work was polite taking the time to explain everything that he was going to do and did a thorough and excellent job of cleaning the stain, in addition to the surrounding carpet. Based on the competency and professionalism that this company has exhibited, I would highly recommend their services!

I would like to thank you very much for your beautiful review.

Dianne
Dianne

Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

Excellent work! Very professional and helpful. Arrived on time, provided helpful tips on keeping ducts and dryer vent as clean as possible going forward.
Would highly recommend.

Dianne Fortune

thank you very much for this amazing review we really appreciate your feedback on oliva carpet cleaning services

Van Horne in Toronto
Van Horne in Toronto

Excellent and Timely Service !

Excellent service by Team Oliva. It was a construction site carpet cleaning and the work was done to the fullest satisfaction by the contractor and the owner. The response was timely and communication was excellent. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring cleaning services. Good luck to the team !

Steve
Steve

Excellent service

Very good service, both in house and setting appointment. Explained all the issues in detail, very professional and adjusted required work on the spot. Would highly recommend using Olivia Carpet and Rug Cleaning!

Sorrel in Oakville
Sorrel in Oakville

Impressed to the max!!!

I have to say I felt so much gratitude to the owner as well as his assistant, his son, who came to help deliver my very heavy Abusson rug I have had for over 50 years. I loved it back then and still love it today even more, especially since he delivered back to me the most excellent cleaning job that rug has ever had! I would highly recommend their services as I truly believe they will clean a rug better than any other company I have ever used! If you have a much loved rug, that needs a cleaning, rest assured that if anyone can get it as clean as is humanly possible, I have no doubt in my mind, it will be them 5 stars+++ for their results and service. Absolutely Impeccible!!

I really appreciate your nice review. Oliva Services , Oakville Carpet Cleaning Proffesional

More about Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Oliva Services Carpet & Rug Cleaning is Professional Carpet, Upholstery Rug and air Duct cleaning Specialist . We use Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning, serving Oakville, Milton, Burlington, and surrounding areas in Ontario, Canada. We specialize in environmentally safe residential steam and dry carpet, rug and Upholstery cleaning, using state of ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Oakville?