Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Van Horne in Toronto
Van Horne in Toronto

Excellent and Timely Service !

Excellent service by Team Oliva. It was a construction site carpet cleaning and the work was done to the fullest satisfaction by the contractor and the owner. The response was timely and communication was excellent. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring cleaning services. Good luck to the team !

Steve
Steve

Excellent service

Very good service, both in house and setting appointment. Explained all the issues in detail, very professional and adjusted required work on the spot. Would highly recommend using Olivia Carpet and Rug Cleaning!

Sorrel in Oakville
Sorrel in Oakville

Impressed to the max!!!

I have to say I felt so much gratitude to the owner as well as his assistant, his son, who came to help deliver my very heavy Abusson rug I have had for over 50 years. I loved it back then and still love it today even more, especially since he delivered back to me the most excellent cleaning job that rug has ever had! I would highly recommend their services as I truly believe they will clean a rug better than any other company I have ever used! If you have a much loved rug, that needs a cleaning, rest assured that if anyone can get it as clean as is humanly possible, I have no doubt in my mind, it will be them 5 stars+++ for their results and service. Absolutely Impeccible!!

I really appreciate your nice review. Oliva Services , Oakville Carpet Cleaning Proffesional

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Carpet-cleaning in Burlington ont.

We;ve been using Oliva Carpet Cleaning services many years. The service was prompt again, thorough, nicely done! The service-man was friendly, helpful, took good care our furniture while working with the carpet.
He explained the process before and after, the cleaning how to take care of the carpet.
We've gotten the invoice of our payment right away.
We are very happy with the result!

I would like to thank you for your amazing review ! Olin, Oliva Carpet cleaning Oliva Services.

rug cleaning

After a small renovation had my rugs and stairs cleaned, and also my ducts. The crew arrived on time, and worked quickly and professionally. The results were positive. Would not hesitate to recommend.

thank you for your beautiful review !

Taija
Taija
0 reviews Burlington, ON

carpet cleaning

This is a very professional company. They are on time, clean, Covid safe and they stand behind their word and work.
The office staff as well as the technicians are friendly and efficient.

Isabel in Toronto
Isabel in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

We have used Oliva Carpet and Rug Cleaning for several years now. Olin is 100% professional and very nice. This time he came with his son who also helped and was quite nice. They were efficient and the work was done to perfection. This is the kind of small company we should all support. Thank you!

Gerry
Gerry

Carpet cleaning in the developed basement

Communication was top notch. We were told the date and time and Ben called that day to provide an update on the scheduled time. Ben arrived at the agreed upon time and was very professional. I pointed out one particular spot of concern and he assured me he could take care of it and he certainly did. The process took approximately one hour and we were very pleased with the result. Would not hesitate to recommend.

I would like to thank you for your beautiful review. OLIVA SERVICES

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Excellent service!

I used this service many times and recommended it to many friends. They are reliable and efficient!

Always friendly and on time!

I used Olivia door my area rug and furniture cleaning.

Thank you very much for your very nice review of Oliva carpet carpet cleaning services

Alice
Alice
1 review Hamilton, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Second time I have used Oliva Carpet Cleaning.
Jeff did an amazing job and spent extra time getting out a few stains.
The carpet looks brand new.
Would highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

More about Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Oliva Services Carpet & Rug Cleaning is Professional Carpet, Upholstery Rug and air Duct cleaning Specialist . We use Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning, serving Oakville, Milton, Burlington, and surrounding areas in Ontario, Canada.
We specialize in environmentally safe residential steam and dry carpet, rug and Upholstery cleaning, using state of art truck-mouted equipment, and Eco Friendly,two step, residue free cleaning process. Your complete satisfaction or" Money back" is always guaranteed.

We also hand wash oriental ,Chinese and Persian rugs in our cleaning plant located in 1244 Speers Rd Unit 11, Oakville.
FREE PICKUP AND DELIVERY