Olympic Pool Services

Toronto ON M6M 4B8

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Olympic Pool Services

Home Renos and pool

Very satisfied! Olympic pool services are excelent. I've known them for more than 5 years and trust them with my pool. They also built a shed for me and renovated my bathroom. Continue the great work!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate the continued support and loyalty we've maintained with you over the last 5 years! Here's to many more years to come :) It's rewarding on both ends. So happy we can continue the OPS journey!
OPS Team

Quickly fixed issues other companies could not figure out

For the end of July and most of August we could not swim in our pool because the water was very green and when not green very foggy. Week after week the previous company who serviced our pool for a few years would try different solutions which would work for a day or so then the water would turn green again. We replaced a few items, tried different chemical combinations, multiple vacuums, and nothing would change.
After 5 weeks of not being able to swim in the pool in summer with no solution it was time to try a different service provider. We came across Olympic Pool Services (OPS) with Tommy and his team from a few people we knew. Tommy came for an assessment to look at the pool a few days prior to the first service visit. Within a few days from the first treatment the pool was looking perfect - no green, no fog - crystal clear. The team has been great with constant contact and updates of the services they perform every week. Whenever I have a question I reach out and get a response back within 24hrs. Great service all around. Professional team, nice guys, and always responsive. Our neighbours switched from their current pool company to OPS after seeing how fast the team fixed our issues. Keep up the great work guys! Highly recommended.

In a word, wow...Thank you so very much for your positive feedback! This is what we work so hard and strive for. Our goal is not to "make a sale", it's this very outcome. To have you, the client be able to get the most out of your pool. And ultimately see the smile on your face or hear that you appreciate the team and their efforts. We didn't receive your pool as a problem, but as a challenge we were willing to see through to the end :) A key component was your patience. Problematic pools cannot generally be corrected in one visit. So we thank you too. Client's like yourself make us want to do more, and excel. We look forward to finishing out the season with you, get your pool closed and secure the correct way for the winter and reopen in the spring, when you'll be able to enjoy a FULL season in your pool. We truly appreciate and value you!

Pool

Olympic Pool Services is the best pool company I've ever had. Excellent work done by very knowledgeable people. If I have a problem they can find and fix it. Never had such good service.

We are thrilled to know how happy you are with the service OPS has provided for you. We take optimal pride in our work and relationships with our clients. We treat and care for each pool as if our very own. We will continue to be here for you on many levels :)

heater & sand filter replacement

Tommy did a quick and professional job replacing the two main elements of a successful swimming pool. I am smiling ever since. Thank you!

It's our valued customer's we are so thankful for... We cannot grow and become a successful pool company without you. You make us all here at OPS smile :) So, thank you..... :) OPS Team

leela.waxman in Toronto
leela.waxman in Toronto

Best company I’ve ever worked with!!!

I cannot say enough about Tommy and all his staff at Olympic pools. The follow through, the commitment, the honesty, the communication has been so refreshing!!! I worked with another pool company for over 10years and never received this type of service. Thank you Olympic pools!!!

Leela we are thrilled to hear how happy you were with our services recently! This is just a taste of what kind of service you'll be receiving throughout the season. It's so rewarding when we take on new clients and can deliver optimal service you deserve!! Thank you for joining the OPS family :) We at OPS appreciate you! OPS Team

Pool repair and maintenance

Olympic pools has been maintaining our pool for several years. Tommy and Tamiko, Nick and others are highly responsive and reliable. They take great pride in their work and their customer service.

We are grateful for each and every one of our customers, especially those who appreciate what we do :) We value and appreciate your business and more so, you... We absolutely take pride in our work, as you mentioned. OPS can also stand for Olympic "Pride" Services ;-) Thank you for your continued loyalty.

Gina R from Toronto
Gina R from Toronto

Replacement Liner

I had used the HomeStars "Get Matched" function to get some quotes on replacing my pool liner. As any other consumer would, I had tried to reach out to other companies I found on Google to see if they would give me a quote. Olympic Pool Services was the only company that got back to me within 24 hours. Since it was the end of pool season (Sept/Oct), the owner (Tommy) said that it would be best to get the liner done in the spring. He recommended that I should reach out to OPS in Feb/March.

February rolled around and I contacted OPS to get the order going for the liner and they sent me two sites for high quality liners and had us choose a liner we would like (we gave our first choice plus 4 in case the manufacturer was sold out in a particular colour we liked).

Tamiko, who handles all the inquiries at their office, was very thorough on how the process would will look like. From the draining of the pool, the removal of the liner, measurement of the pool for the liner and installation. She was in constant contact in keeping us up-to-date on the status of the liner. Though our original choice was thought to have been in stock, it wasn't and she was quick to let us know the mix-up and told us that our second choice was in stock and has been ordered. This created some delay, but thankfully it was only April when they had to order the other liner.

It was May when the liner was in OPS's hands and things went quick. Darku (their installer) came the next day and was done in two hours. We had to wait for the pool to fill part way before he can come back to put in the jets and lights back in. Kudos to Darku who told us that our lights needed to be replaced because the thing looked busted and cracked. Thankfully, we had time to go out and get lights to have Darku install the new ones in.

Again, during all through this Tamiko and I were in communication non-stop. I had asked pool start up. Tamiko said they would be happy to do it, but would like to have us call our "gas guy" to start the heater. However, after many attempts in trying to get in touch with the "gas guy", OPS was very accomodating and said they would be able to do it as well.

We also had questions about what kind of chemicals to use so that we can prolong the life (and colour) of our liner. A pool company we worked with said not to use a certain company's chemicals. However, when I spoke with Tommy about the chemicals, he said that the chemicals we used were good and that the other pool company should not talk $*!T about other companies - I agree.

Once the pool was filled (just over half way up the skimmer), Tommy came by and started up the pool and heater for us. He and my husband talked while he worked on the pool and gave us a lot of advice and tips. We found this helpful!

Bottom line, I highly recommend OPS to whoever needs to have their liner replaced or any other pool and gas needs. They were honest when they needed to be and gave us options/advice for us to make a decision on. Also, their customer service was better than what I have encountered with other pool companies. I think it also helped that Tamiko had the same sense of humour as I do. :) They were patient with all my questions and they communicated openly. Their staff was professional, talented, and efficient.

Many thanks to the OPS team!!! You made my pool look brand new that even ducks come by every morning to have a little swim (don't worry they were not harmed!).

Gina...we are so delighted and above all thrilled on how happy you are with the finished outcome of your new liner. And couldn't be more elated with your wonderful and positive feedback on the work provided for you and your family's pool! This is what it's all about. The end reward is being able to know you (and the ducks) can now enjoy the summer the way it's meant to. Although a small hiccup with the liner selection and frustrating Covid delays, we wanted nothing more than to see this through, especially during this trying time for everyone. I will be sure to pass along all your review and praise to everyone on the team who were involved so they too can reap this reward ;-) As I always tell everyone, it is I who wishes we could rate our customers! :D Thank you Gina yet again...you were an absolute pleasure... P.s. Keep me posted on the ducklings arrival!!

Replace pool liner, chlorine feeder and opening of pool

It was the 2nd year using Olympic Pool.
Just like last year amazing service.
Customer service via email, phone, or in person outstanding .
Highly recommend

This pleases us beyond no end! Happy to hear you are pleased with the service and we were more happy to have a returning customer :)
We appreciate each and everyone of our valued customers. Enjoy your pool! OPS

Aoyon in Toronto
Aoyon in Toronto

Annual pool opening

Thank you once again to Tommy and his team for another amazing pool season. Our annual pool opening was done very effectively and the pool was ready to be enjoyed within days. Always appreciate Tommy and his teams prompt response with any inquiries and quick solutions. Thank you for making pool ownership a breeze, and would highly recommend their service to anyone.

Thank you so much Aoyon for the awesome review and the recommendation! We are thrilled to get such great feedback from valued clients. This just confirms what we set out to do each season and that is provide optimal service for you and your pool. OPS

Enzo in Toronto
Enzo in Toronto

Pool Service

Best pool company ever. Been with Olympic Pool for over 10 years and they provide the best service ever. Thank you Tom, Nick and Tamiko.

Thank you so much for the review Enzo! It comes so easy when we have such wonderful and easy clients such as yourself. It's been our pleasure to service you and your pool for 10 years!!! Wow! That's loyalty! OPS

More about Olympic Pool Services

Welcome to Olympic Pool Services. We offer 20 years of work experience. You will always be able to work with and talk to the owner. Here at Olympic Pool Services, service is our first and foremost priority. Our team of pool service pros are constantly taking courses and attending pool shows and seminars to ensure we stay up-to-date on all of the latest and greatest pool service techniques and technologies so we can provide them to our valued customers. When it comes to our full line of regular pool maintenance services, we pride ourselves on our ability to adhere to a strictly agreed upon schedule with each and every one of our customers, letting you know exactly when your pool is going to be serviced so you can plan your day around it accordingly.

We are members of:

***

1. Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada.
2. Licensed Gas Fitter Contractors T.S.S.A.
3. Certified and insured
4. Canadian Better Business Bureau.

***

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.