Winside Inc

Reviews for Winside Inc

Happy Customer in Brampton
Happy Customer in Brampton

eavstroughs

Kevin came to our home very quickly after i called for an estimate.
My husband and I were happy with the quote as well as the professionalism and and how quickly they got the job done.
The installers were fast and neat and very polite.

All in all Winside is an awesone company to do business with. My only regret is not having this job done 20 years ago.

Thank you Kevin and crew for a job well done.

Dawn Markoff

Dawn Markoff

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

New windows!!

We cannot recommend Winside enough!! Our new windows look amazing and the guys cleaned up everything as they went!! We could not be happier and would highly recommend!!

Siding and doors

Kevin was amazing to deal with. The product quality and workmanship of the installation team was fantastic. Recommend Winside completely! Thanks Kevin for making it so easy.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Windows and Dorrs

Completely happy with all aspects of Winside. Would highly recommend to anyone having windows or doors replaced.

Thank You!

John
John

Siding, soffits, fascia installation

Full insulation, siding, soffit & fascia replacement for our home in Brampton. Extremely pleased with the finished renovation and the pace and professionalism of the installers. Special thank-you to Robert & Kane for your hard work, daily cleanup, and good sense of humour

Thank you for your comments !

siding & insulation

Once they started the work, they got the job done quickly. I was very impressed with their workmanship and willingness to problem solve in order to meet our goals.

Thanks Gord for your patience during this trying year ! But its done and the colors look fabulous !

0 reviews Milton, ON

Gorgeous patio doors

Can't express how pleased I am with Winside Inc. Kevin provided excellent service and an amazing product. Absolutely love my new patio doors. I highly recommend and will be using them again.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Siding, eaves, soffits and fascia

Professional service and on time. The installers were top notch. The one issue I had they resolved immediately. Generally a pleasure to work with and highly recommend for anyone needing exterior work done on their home.

Thanks Erin , your place looks great , the siding color was the right choice !

Exterior Front Door Installation

Experienced excellent customer service. Very reasonable pricing and the installers were professional and courteous. Excellent experience and highly recommend. Great quality of product as well.

Thank you for your comments!

Rob Abramovitch from Brampton
Rob Abramovitch from Brampton

Vinyl Siding and Insulation

I had a few different companies come out to the house to talk about replacing the siding on our split level half brick half siding house.
Kevin had a shoot from the hip attitude which I thought either coming from knowing what he was doing or (hopefully not) arrogance and ego. Turns out he knows what he is talking about. He also did not give me a hard time when I told him that I had my own ideas about the insulation and was accommodating when I asked him to put in more than the standard amount of insulation.
The two-man crew had to work around extreme weather but finally got the work finished in a little over a week. Serge's experience in home building and framing came in handy when there were curveballs thrown at him by the poor quality of my home's original build.
I would recommend Winside as a company for this type of work.

Thanks Rob , We are glad you had a pleasurable experience dealing with Winside . No doubt you've already noticed the difference the insulation has made !

More about Winside Inc

Winside Inc. is a locally owned Exterior Home Renovation business serving the communities of Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga, and Halton Hills since 1985. We specialize in windows, doors, soffit, fascia, eavestrough, and siding. Our reputation is built on expert installation, after sales service and the highest quality products available.