All Tech Electric Inc

All Tech Electric Inc

Reviews for All Tech Electric Inc

SM from Toronto
SM from Toronto

Complete knob and tube rewiring

We have used Jason and his crew twice now, for both of the hundred-year old houses we've purchased in the past 10 years. All-Tech is very professional, considerate and they always do a good job. Their work is well done, they are reasonably priced and they were always considerate of the fact that they were working where we were living. They completed the work in the way that wasn't easier for them but did make less of a mess for us. Jason has some great guys working for him, always friendly and going above and beyond. What a great experience, too bad we're not going to buy anymore houses!

John C.
John C.

Knob & Tube Replacement

This was a replacement of old wiring, upgrading the electrical service to 200 amps and adding pot lights. Jason and his crew were very professional. They tidied up well at the end of each day of work, respecting our house at all times (we were living in it while they worked).

Work was done as requested, with extra items added at our request. They plastered any hole they made and reasonably matched existing plaster styles.

We were very pleased with their work. The final invoice and timetable were as expected. No surprises is what we like in a contractor.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thabks

New View Window Cleaning
New View Window Cleaning

knob and tube removal

Jason promptly gave me a quotation ( which was at a competitive rate ) to change over my old knob and tube wiring to the current style. He and his courteous, accommodating crew had to meet a crucial tight deadline and came through with flying colours. They cleaned up every day, came every day as promised, worked late, were pleasant and respectful of my property. I can't thank them enough for the quality work and lessening my stressload by meeting the target date. Thanks a million Jason.

Louise James from Toronto
Louise James from Toronto
1 review York, ON

Electrical updates on newly purchased house

Jason and his electricians were efficient, courteous, helpful and very responsive to my needs. I am very happy with their work, and will be having further work done with them soon.

Brent from Ossington
Brent from Ossington

New Electrical box, lighting and additional wiring

Jason was referred to us by multiple friends. He was very professional, straight forward, punctual and got back to me quickly on any requests and additional work.
His work was of the highest quality at a fair price.
We will definitely call Jason again.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Commercial Project

"For years All Tech Electric has been serving all our electrical repair and improvement needs of our 100 year old church. They have worked quickly and efficiently, always providing recommendations and good design solutions. I can rely on Jason to take on any task and had personally contracted him to work on my home improvement project."

Michael Gusche CET
Property Manager,
Westminster Chapel at High Park

Jane from Etobicoke
Jane from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replacement of switches & receptacles, and addition of ceiling fixtures

Jason Sa and his team replaced all of our light switches and receptacles on our main floor. Jason also installed ceiling lights in two bedrooms (that had none). The team arrived on time and completed the job within a day! The team was professional, friendly and courteous. We will definitely be using Jason's services for our next project!

Edward Gal from Toronto
Edward Gal from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Electrical, rewiring, heating cables

Jason Sa and his team at All Tech Electric helped us with a major electrical and rewiring project at our home in Toronto. Jason was always on time and professional, and we were very happy with the work. We trust Jason 100%, he is a very knowledgeable and experienced professional. We highly recommend Jason Sa of All Tech Electric.

gina o'gorman from Toronto
gina o'gorman from Toronto

kitchen renovation

Jason was involved in my kitchen renovation at the planning stage. He was knowledgeable about the many products available and took the time to explain the different options. His crew was on site, at the arranged time, each day they were scheduled in. They worked consistently, were personable, and cleaned up when they were finished. Jason returned phone calls and e-mails immediately. He made safety a priority in my home. I now have a beautiful updated and efficient kitchen. I hired Jason a second time to refurbish ceiling lights in my basement. I would
hire All-Tech Electric again and have recommended them to friends.

Dino Roiati from Etobicoke
Dino Roiati from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Installed shower light

All Tech installed a light in the shower for me. The shower ceiling was very poorly done by the previous owners of the house, so Jason and his guys did a fantastic job working around the imperfections. Drilling, and cutting through drywall made me nervous, but Jason did a fantastic job. Light was installed to perfection, with no mess, no fuss left behind

More about All Tech Electric Inc

All Tech Electric Inc. has been family owned and operated since 2000.

We provide exceptional service for all your residential and commercial electrical needs. All Tech Electric has a commitment to quality work, service, and customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of electrical services, including replacement of knob and tube, indoor and outdoor electrical renovations, service upgrades and much more.

We are fully insured and licensed by the Electrical Safety Authority Authorized Contractor Program. ECRA/ESA Lic 7006706 (residential and commercial).

We ensure that your home is being serviced by the best in the business, using up-to-date technology and tools to get the job done efficiently and cost effectively.

Areas we cover: Downtown Toronto, East (Beaches) Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga
Brampton