College Pro Painters

Bob from Ajax
Bob from Ajax
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

house painting

The man who came to my house was was very friendly and explained to me the process of how he paints. I really recconend ths service for anyone who doesnt know how to paint

Hillar from Calgary
Hillar from Calgary

Deck and Fence Painting

I hired College Pro to paint my deck and fence in the fall of 2012. The painters were polite and more or less neat when woring however the quality of the paint job left much to be desired. Several spots were missed in the rush to get the job done quickly, although they were easily touched up and weren't the main problem. Within 6 months the entire surface of the deck had begun to peel and after one season of use it looked as bad as it did before being painted. In speaking with the College Pro warranty department they indicated that decks weren't covered by their warranty - probably because they can't paint them properly. Anyway, I'm left to re-paint the deck myself. I wouldn't recommend using College Pro.

Ava from Oshawa
Ava from Oshawa
12 reviews Oshawa, ON

Exterior painting

We looked for quality and value. These were the hardest working guys and they did an excellent job. The bonus of it is that you are supporting college students. They work extra hard because they are aiming for excellence. The company offers bonuses to the students who have great reviews. They were eager and worked very hard during a week of scorching summer heat. I was very impressed. They offer free estimates for painting and they also clean windows. I highly recommend them to hire or even to work for if you are a student. The paint was the exact colour we hoped for and they even took the time to paint intricate moulding on the front door for no extra charge.

12 reviews TORONTO, ON

Fence Painting

The College Pro service was very affordable for all of my fencing, and the students I got were very friendly. They did a good job, no touchups required. I would hire them again for outdoor painting.

Diane from Toronto
Diane from Toronto

Painting in living room

We used College Pro painters to paint a wall in our living room. The young lady was prompt, a hard worker and did a great job. Connor followed up after the work was finished to make sure we were happy with the work. I would use their service again.

Jennifer in Etobicoke
Jennifer in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Easy and Affordable

I moved in May and I needed my condo to be repainted to match my style. I have heard good things about College painters so I gave them a try. They were extremely well priced and they did it in a timly manner. I would definately use them again when needed.

Michael in Markham
Michael in Markham

Exterior Painting

We hired College Pro Painters to do some exterior painting. The quote was the lowest of all the 3 we requested. We had a crew of about 5 or 6 students come to paint the exterior of our house over 2 days (rain delayed the painting). I'm always glad to support students early on in their careers - however, the completed job was OK but had some deficiencies including interior spackle used to patch up a rough spot in my garage doors. I suspect with professional painters this would have been repaired properly prior to painting. It's not that their taking shortcuts, but college students have limited experience with other aspects of home maintenance that impact how they "repaired" and painted spots around our home.

This particular franchise in Markham was clean, respectful and had good communication. Since our home really just needed a maintenance coat of paint I didn't opt for the more expensive pro painters - however, if I ever needed a more complex job I would likely go with another company.

Karolina from Toronto
Karolina from Toronto

painting main floor

College pro painters offered us a competitive quote compared to other companies that we had called for a quote. After deciding to go with College pro painters, we were extremely satisfied with the work that was done. They came in and prepared, cleaned and completed the job in a timely manner with out leaving a mess. Also, they were professional and polite. I would definitely recommend this company to anybody needing to paint any area of their home.

kevin in Mississauga
kevin in Mississauga

Paint House

My father purchased a house in Milton and the colours on the wall were very outdated and needed to be repainted. Due to the layout of the house, it is a very difficult project to complete on our own because celiing height in the main floor goes up 18 ft and we did not feel comfortable climbing ladders or purchsing extendable polls because we did not want to make a mess. We contacted a few companies for quotes and found pro collge painters offered the best price for us at the time. We selected our colour and they completed the job, cleaning up after themselves. There is nothing bad i can say about the job that they did, and they offered a very competitive price. Painter's were younger and very polite. Would definatley use them again.

12 reviews TORONTO, ON

Outdoor Painting

I decided to hire College Pro to do some outdoor painting for me--a new colour on the fence as well as finishing on our deck--after they came door-to-door in my neighbourhood. The boys who came were very nice and professional in their attitude however the paint job on the fence ended up being streaky and I had to redo it. The finishing on the deck was fine, though, and they were cheaper than my regular painters. I would not hire them again for something as big as the fence, however the finishing was nice and the boys were very friendly. Great customer service, not-so-great product.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?