College Pro Painters

Julie in Airdrie
Julie in Airdrie
1 review AIRDRIE, AB

Exterior House Painting

I live in Airdrie, AB. Certain people always send an email to complaint but this time I want take this opportunity to tell you how good was this company.

I was searching for a crew of painters to paint the outside of my house. Due to personal reason I wanted to surprise my husband who was on a trip. The goal was to paint the exterior house in 2 weeks prior the arrival of my husband. It was a big surprise in a short manner if time but it was also a big project. I didn’t though it would be possible and certainly with the weather that brings us all this rain, dark cloud and cold wind. This awesome guy, Team Leader of College Pro took charge of his crew, managed, communicate constantly with me on every step of the way that it was possible but also what they were doing.

What I like having this team Leader on site and his crew is not only they were here on time but they were very professional. There is so many people who take the time to complaint but so little who take the time to say Thank you.

The house look great – I have neighbours coming and phoning me how nice it is.

I am glad to report College Pro has make a big difference and a bing impact for our house corner. I would recommend them anytime. There are not only professional but they take the time to make you important and this is so rare with contractors. They take the time to listen and pay attention if you have any questions.

I had worry but they took this away – I am glad and would re-use them at any time.

Thank you for an awesome Job.

Leaside Dan
Leaside Dan
10 reviews Como, CO

Exterior painting of deck and porch area

We used College Pro to paint a back deck overhang and some wood siding surrounding the area. I will say that they showed up on time and were generally neat and tidy and I do like the notion of supporting students. Job was performed while we were at work and there were several missed spots which I had to ask the student manager touch up which he did. Overall the experience was okay and met expectations for an odd job but I'd be reluctant to hire them for a big or tougher job.

isabella in Hamilton
isabella in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

exterior paint

They started later than promised. however the job was well done. They cleaned the work area well afterwards. They were very professional and finished the job in a reasonable amount of time. Although they started late, we were pleased with the work and hired them a second time. They completed the job without any supervision from us.

Kevin in Mississauga
Kevin in Mississauga
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Exterior Painting

We hired College Pro to paint the exterior of our house (wood siding) and garage door. The students were quick, and the cost was fair. The quality wasn't as good as what we could have gotten had we gone with a different company, but we knew going in that these were students and all things considered, it was a good experience. I'd use them again for odd jobs.

James Lau in Markham
James Lau in Markham

Painted bedrooms

Hired two students from College Pro Painters to come in and paint two of our bedrooms. They completed the job within the day and the quality was pretty good. There was one section that was a bit splotchy but the cost was inexpensive so you kind of get what you pay for. Would recommend to those on a budget.

AC in Aurora
AC in Aurora
3 reviews AURORA, ON

Exterior Paint

The owner is super nice, his employees are not. They left ladders leaning up against the house every night. They spilled paint all over my rug, then ran away and wouldn't answer the phone. One guy left during the day and came back in a landscaping truck, I think he was working for another company but collecting pay with college pro for work not done. They left early every day, never a full days worth of labor. I felt really bad for the the owner of the business, but he should be held responsible for his employees.

Chris Smith in Etobicoke
Chris Smith in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

home interior job

Cheap for sure, but I didn't go with them because I thought they were cheap, I figured I'd give students a chance at earning some good summer money. Big mistake, though they were nice, they were completely under qualified. Next time I'll go with professionals for sure.

suzie in Etobicoke
suzie in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

House painting

Great quality at a great price. This year I had college pro paint my central hall. living/dining area and kitchen, bedroom. approximately 1000 sq. feet o space. 3 invididuals completed the work within 8 hours.

Houseproud in Mississauga
Houseproud in Mississauga

Exterior House Painting

This company can be hit and miss because the staff changes all the time. However in the Spring of 2011 Nunzio and his crew was asked to paint the outside of my house. He had a very detailed breakdown of where the costs were and he was very professional. Although the price was right, after that it kinda went down hill.
Some of his workers had to be fired during my project for tardiness and lack of ability. But where they fell down Nunzio picked up the slack. He had been a painter for several years before becoming a sight manager and then franchisee so he knew what he was doing. Considering that it was one of the first jobs for his crew I think they were still working out the kinks. The job did come in on time and looked very good. The house looked transformed and I think that helped with the subsequent sale of it.

Jessi in St catharines
Jessi in St catharines

painting rooms

They arrived in a timely fashion and did a great job on my daughters room. Their price was more than reasonable and even though there was a tiny accident spilled paint on the floor it was cleaned right up.
even though it was (my fault I opened the door knocked over a tray they immediately cleaned it up and made the floor new again.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?