Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Reviews for Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Marian from Calgary
Marian from Calgary

Pest Control

I had issues with birds crawling up my wood siding and into my attic. Cal Rid closed the area and ensured the problem was fixed. Fast, Friendly, and reasonable rates!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
W.V in Calgary
W.V in Calgary

Wasp elimination

Quick, courteous and efficient, emailed yesterday and they called within the hour and arrived this morning and found the problem immediately. I would highly recommend this company for it's customer service!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Darcy Simonelli from Calgary
Darcy Simonelli from Calgary

wasp and bee nest eradication

Wow they were quick! I bit pricey, but the service actually justified the price. I called in the morning, and they showed up a few hours later. Got the wasp nest and bee nest with one visit, and no ill effects anywhere else. Tricky spot too - within the eaves.

Bee removal

We used them to get rid of a huge wasp nest inside our fireplace casing. They were on time and very fast. They sprayed it to kill off the wasps. Only thing i wasn't happy with was that they didn't remove the nests(we had to demo the fireplace casing to do it) but i never really asked if they would do it so not a true complaint about the company because i don't know if they would've or not!

David Falkenberg from Calgary
David Falkenberg from Calgary

Mouse Control

Found a mouse, caught him, found more and couldn't keep up, so I called Cal-Rid.

Staff was friendly, responsive, thorough, and professional. I was very happy to deal with Cal-Rid, and more importantly they solved the mouse problem very quickly.

I'm hoping to not have to call again, but if I do have any issue with pests in my house Cal-rid will be my first and only call.

Chris Pedersen in Calgary
Chris Pedersen in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

bee extermination from home

We had bees enter through small holes in our siding and nest in our house. Cal-Rid Exterminators were superb! The technician arrived promptly, assessed the situation immediately. He used a treatment that did not require us to leave the house. It was very effective and we have had not additional problems. The guy knew his bees!

Lila Wild in Calgary
Lila Wild in Calgary

Dealing with mouse intruders

Our first time dealing with a pest control company. Happy to report very fast and thorough service - caring and professional. Definitely would call again (but hope we never have to!)

More about Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Cal-Rid Exterminators is a family owned pest control company dedicated to servicing both residential and commercial customers since 1958. Cal-Rid Exterminators provides service 7 days a week with evening technicians available for emergency calls. Our COR certification and dedication in ensuring that all of our jobs are assessed for safety to the public, children, wildlife and the environment helps us understand the care required when dealing with our customers. Our staff continues to grow yearly, guaranteeing we have the manpower necessary to fulfill any requirements set.

***

Licenses: Pesticide Service Registration: Structural and Exterior Rodent Control, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Elevated Lift Platform, COR Certified, Train the Trainer

Memberships: Pest Management Association of Alberta, National Pest Management Association, Canada Pest Management Association, BBB, Calgary Residential Rental Association