Vancouver BC

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.
1 review Richmond, BC

Furniture removal

Removed dining room and bedroom furniture from a third floor condo- many trips. They were punctual, efficient and friendly. They were well organized and I would definitely recommend their services.

Dear Barb

It was a pleasure to work with you on your removal of furniture from your apartment. Undergoing a Reno can be quite a task and having the rooms cleared will help. You will be happy to know that we were able to donate the furniture items to a wonderful charity. Thanks again for your review.

Elaine
Elaine

Estate clean up

Scott and his crew were such a delight to work with. Great combination of professionalism and fun loving nature. Very efficient and on time. They did an estate clean up and I will definitely hire them again or refer to others.

Hi
It was a pleasure to work with you on your family estate clean out. Who knew how much our parents would hold onto and keep for " just in case ". Both Terry and I enjoyed hearing stories about your father and what a contribution he made to Canada. What a Lovely family and great to work with.
Also I would like to thank you for your hours of sorting and boxing.
Wishing you a speedy Reno job.

Thanks Scott

C
C
1 review West Vancouver, BC

junk removal

We are pleased with Rid-of-It. They helped us remove 3 desks, 4 beds, building supplies, and many boxes of household junk, paper, hazardous waste. They were up-front with disposal costs (beds, hazardous waste) and prompt, cheerful, efficient. There is a charge by volume and an additional fee for labour if removing items from within the home.

Thanks C for the glowing review. It was nice to meet you and your brother and take care of this daunting job you had. Selling your home and dealing with years of junk can feel overwhelming. That's when you need the experts to help with this task. We took care of everything from start to finish and we are super happy that you liked our service. Thanks again.

Roma I.
Roma I.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Mattress, box spring and bed frame removal

Scott and Terry were super friendly, efficient, and professional. They were in and out in under 10 minutes!

Hi Roma
We appreciate you calling us for the job and taking the time to write a wonderful review. Junk removal can be just that easy when you call the right company to make things run smoothly. We love our job ... and it shows.

Thanks Scott

dorothy
dorothy

Move out

They were efficient professional staff who provided service with 2 day's notice & were reasonably priced and quick to clear everything out.

Dorothy and Bob

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your relative. During these times of hardship it can be an overwhelming task to deal with the contents of the persons belongings. We like to pride ourselves in being sympathetic to everyone's situation and act accordingly to expedite the job in the best manner possible. It was a pleasure to meet you and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

jmusser6
jmusser6

Mattress removal

Mattress removal, very friendly and punctual service. Would call again when I need to recycle old items. Cheers Jen

Hi Jen

It was a pleasure to meet you this morning to remove your mattress and boxspring. Thanks again for choosing our company to do your job.

Panhellenic House in
Panhellenic House in

Student Housing UBC

Scott and his crew are the best company I've ever used. They have always responded to any last minute requests. Service is always professional with top customer service. After 3 years I wouldn't use any other company.

Hello
It has been a pleasure to work with you over the last three years. We both know that dealing with campus housing has it challenges. Move ins , move outs and everything in between. Looking forward to dealing with you in the future.

Hayley in
Hayley in

Mattress removal

Friendly and professional, arrived on time with no hidden costs or fees. Clear and up front pricing from the beginning. Great website making it easy to figure out pricing and easy to get in contact with to organise a pick up. Highly recommend and would use again. Thanks for the great service!

Hayley,

It was a pleasure to deal with a client like yourself. You knew what you needed and called the right company to do the job efficiently and to your liking. We take pride with dealing with our clients and it shows with your wonderful review.

Thanks again
Rid-Of -It Vancouver

creed
creed

Appliance removal

These men got right back to me and were able to come right over. Fast, efficient,and professional. Will recommend them.

Hi
It was a pleasure to meet you and take care of that nasty fridge you needed to rid yourself from. From single appliances to full loads we give every one the upmost care and attention. Thanks again for calling.

Best regards

binder1302
binder1302
1 review Vancouver, BC

A friend passed away and I had to have his apartment emptied.

My friend passed away and it was my responsability to have his entire apartment emptied. Scott and his crew were wonderful, they got in there and just motored thru. They were easy to get along with and made the time enjoyable while still being very professional. They were able to accompdate me on short notice too. I really appreciated them being so helpful and understanding with these circumstances. I will definatly use them in the future- hopefully under better circumstances.

Brenda
My crew and I would like to thank you for choosing Ridofit to take care of this sensitive job. It was a pleasure to meet you and work together on your friends apartment. We had some good laughs and this helped get us thru this trying time. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review.
Best Regards

More about Rid Of It Vancouver

Ridofitvancouver.ca offers prompt and reliable garbage removal, junk removal and waste recycling services in the Vancouver area. Call for a free quote. Our Services: Furniture Disposal, Couch removal, Appliance Removal, Trash removal, fridge disposal, House hold junk removal, Garage clean out, estate junk removal, Vancouver Junk Disposal, TV Disposal, Mattress Disposal, Rubbish Removal.

****

We are available 7 days a week from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm.