Vancouver BC

Russell in Fremont
Russell in Fremont
1 review , WA

Furniture removal

I had a handful of furniture pieces that I couldn't donate for a variety of reasons (plyboard construction, metal, etc.). The Rid-of-it guys came in, cleaned the stuff out, on schedule and with no trouble.

Big or small jobs we do them all. Thanks again for the review. We love our customers and we aim to give the best junk removal experience possible.

meleah
meleah
1 review ,

basement clean up

I called 1 800 RID OF IT to help clean out my mothers basement. They were able to come at a scheduled time that was convenient for my husband and myself. They were quick, hard working and careful with our stuff. In fact, many of the items went charity. It was a pleasure to work with 1 800 RID OF IT

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was a pleasure to work for you and take care of that basement of junk. We did donate a number of the items to a local charity which I know you were concerned about. I'm glad the job went smoothly and you were happy with our work.

Best Regards
Scott

roshan in capitol hill
roshan in capitol hill
1 review ,

pickup of a bunk of junk

these guys did some fantastic work. they came quickly and picked up some stuff i didn't want anymore. it was so easy! i didn't really know a service like this existed, so much easier than borrowing (or renting) a truck, loading up all the stuff, and driving it to the (crowded, smelly) dump.

We love making customers lives easier. All you do is call us and point out what you need gone. It's like magic it all disappears and your life is stress free again. Thanks again for taking the time to send in a review.

More about Rid Of It Vancouver

Ridofitvancouver.ca offers prompt and reliable garbage removal, junk removal and waste recycling services in the Vancouver area. Call for a free quote. Our Services: Furniture Disposal, Couch removal, Appliance Removal, Trash removal, fridge disposal, House hold junk removal, Garage clean out, estate junk removal, Vancouver Junk Disposal, TV Disposal, Mattress Disposal, Rubbish Removal.

****

We are available 7 days a week from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm.