Asphalt Care Driveway Sealing & Repairs

Paving Contractors
730 St.Clair. Ave W. Toronto ON M6C 1B3

Driveway repair

A small hole in the driveway quickly eroded into what looked like a sinkhole or link to a very scary ecosystem. I called Dave in a panic, but he assured me that he could get to my property within the next few days and that it would be safely repaired. He was very respectful of the lawn and the clean up of all debris. Would highly recommend him in future.

Previous versions of this review: