Cornerstone Marble & Granite Ltd.

Countertops
120 Winges Road Vaughan ON L4L 6A9
Countertops
Cornerstone Marble & Granite Ltd.

Reviews for Cornerstone Marble & Granite Ltd.

Daniele
Daniele

A great all around company

I dealt with Hanna and Sarah directly. Great service, quick to return calls, very professional. Their quote was 20% less than the other companies. The amazing installers came in exactly 7 working days after the final measurements were taken. They wanted to make sure it would be in place before Christmas 2020!! They did a fantastic job! Thank you to the whole team at Cornerstone! You guys are amazing! Happy Holidays!

Woodbine9244 in Vaughan
Woodbine9244 in Vaughan

Great Service and fast responses

I was very happy with the service they provided me. They are true professionals and their response rate is fantastic. They were easy to work with and very nice to deal with. The price we got was the best out of 4. I was very happy and would use them again and highly recommend. They are professionals!! Oh as well they got me the same sink I wanted and for cheaper price.

Thank you for your great service!! I’m one happy client.

Iurie in Toronto
Iurie in Toronto

Kitchen countertops

We are very happy with the work that Cornerstone Marble and Granite did in our kitchen. They replaced the old countertops on our island and 2 kitchen cabinets with granite.
We got the best quote from Cornerstone comparing with other companies. The entire work from the beginning to the end was done very quickly.
Sarah listened to all our requirements, made recommendations and she made sure that the work will be completed as agreed.
The crew arrived on time and were professional at all times.
Overall, great experience and I highly recommend Cornerstone to other customers!

Allan
Allan

Outside kitchen and cabana counter

Cornerstone has done a few jobs for me over the years and we have been extremely happy with their work.
They are professional from every stage of the job and complete their work on time.
Their prices are also very reasonable.
i highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

good service and excellent quality and Fast delivery and good price, every body on show room try to help you, i am encouraging all-people looking for tile first go to TRINI TILE

MaggieSells in Vaughan
MaggieSells in Vaughan

Quartz Countertop

I worked with cornerstone to choose and install my new quartz counter in my kitchen and I absolutely love it! The transformation is amazing and is exactly as I imagined it! Thank you to the entire Cornerstone team for excellent customer service and attention to details. Would 100% recommend this company for renovation projects!

Maggie Maraschiello

chris in Brampton
chris in Brampton

Bathroom Renovation

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful what more can we say. This was our second time around utilizing Cornerstone for our second renovation. First time was about 4 years ago for our kitchen and now the the bathrooms...and both times their service was immaculate. Sarah and Mai went out of their way to accommodate to our contractors changing schedules. Even the installers were fast, efficient and professional. They even fixed some of the chips on our old counter tops...making them look new. I would recommend Cornerstone to anyone with full confidence.

Lina from King City
Lina from King City
8 reviews Innisfil, ON

Fantastic, as always

This is the 6th counter top I have ordered from this company. I find their prices reasonable, their staff friendly and easy to work with. Each and every time the counters and experience they have provided me with is beyond perfect. They leave the space spotless after install is complete and they are meticulous in their attention to detail. I need to give a special shout out to Sarah who has patiently dealt with me and gives great advice (re:selection) she is the reason I keep coming back!

Quartz Countertop

Recommended to us we went to Cornerstone for our kitchen counter top.
Mai was very helpful and patient in helping us choose the right colour. Email questions were always responded to the same day. Delivery date was right on time, no delays. The service/ installation we received at Cornerstone was professional and courteous.
We would highly recommend Cornerstone.

Tannia Amorim in Toronto
Tannia Amorim in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen countertop

Cornestone Marble and Granite was referred to us by a friend. We drove to Toronto and met Sarah. She gave us the best price and the Quarts we bought is marvelous! The store is nothing fancy, but nobody can compete with the quality and price of their product. The installation was done in 3 hours, and I have to laugh when I asked people to see the seam, and they cannot find. Just perfect. I highly recommend this company. It was perfect from beginning to the end.

Looking for Countertops pros in Vaughan?