Custom Aluminum Windows & Siding Limited

Reviews for Custom Aluminum Windows & Siding Limited

Devani
Devani

Vinyl Siding

I had shingles on the mansard wall in front of my house and wanted to replace it with siding. I contacted many companies but Custom Aluminum was the most professional and reliable. Everyone I came in contact with was a pleasure to deal with.

I called the company and the next day, Bruce the salesperson showed up. He was very prompt, reliable and professional. He took some measurements, went to his car and 10 minutes later gave me a quote. Very straight forward and honest. It was by far the most competitive and detailed quote I received. Bruce also provided samples the same day I met him and I had my order placed within a couple days.

Because of covid, it took longer than usual to order product but within 6 weeks, the installers showed up to install the siding. The installers were Kevin and Steve, brothers. Both of these gentlemen showed up early, communicated the work they would be doing and asked me if I had any questions or concerns. They were very professional and personable! They removed the old shingles, applied the vapour barrier, installed the siding and cleaned up the work site before they left. They work hard and they work efficiently.

I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking to install siding. It's a breath of fresh air to find contractors who are professional, reliable and do business the right way.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Siding & windows

They installed windows first. Were very professional cleaned up inside & out. Siding is gorgeous installers were friendly, asked how we wanted things done explained what they were doing & why. Incredible job. Total transformation. Every night they cleaned up like they were finished. Neighbours were very impressed as were we. Would hire them again in an instant

Marsha in Toronto
Marsha in Toronto

Siding, Gutters and Eavestroughs

Bruce was professional, courteous and had a good sense of humour. The installers Abraham and his team did an excellent job. All concerns was addressed, I highly recommend this company.

thank you very much for your business. You have been a pleasure to work with.

Richard
Richard

Eaves and downspouts

I don’t write reviews normally, but this time was different. Bruce and his entire installation were courteous, professional, skilled and thorough. It’s easy to score them ten out of ten!

thank you very much for the kind review. a great pleasure doing work with you.

Siding and stone veneer

We hired this company to install siding,stone veneer and eaves trough. This was a great company to work with for a Fair price and great service! The end product is more than we expected and on budget. Any issues we encountered were dealt with right away. Great experience overall.

thank you. your house turned out very beautiful and we are delighted you are very happy with it.

Jorge
Jorge

Casement Windows Replaced

I just replaced my 2 rear windows (Sliders) with casements from Custom Aluminum I'm so thankful to found Custom Aluminum after at least 4 companies rejecting my work due to be too small. I just had them installed by 2 very professional workers, they look impeccable.
I highly recommend this company, I'm very fortunate to deal with them
Excellent

Thank you very much Jorge, it was a great pleasure working for you.

Danny

Eva
Eva

Vinyl siding

We received a competitive quote from Bruce for vinyl siding for the rear of our house. He was friendly, helpful and the installers was efficient and professional. We are happy and pleased with the results. Happy to recommend them!

Thank you very much and it was a great pleasure working with you.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Siding replacement

These guys are great! Made the call for a siding replacement and Bruce got back to me the same day. Bruce was very accommodating and gave us a great price. Even with all the shortages in products the turnaround was great. Quality service at a reasonable price.
Thanks guys and thank you Bruce.
David V

Hi David, it was a great pleasure working with you.

Eva in Ottawa
Eva in Ottawa

Eavestrough replacement for 2 homes (including leaf guard for 1)

We were very pleased with this company from start to finish. I would recommend them with pleasure. Bruce was very helpful and the installers were polite, efficient and cleaned up nicely at the end.

Eva M.
Mississauga

Thank you Eva, it was a great pleasure doing work for you. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

Danny

Mervyn in Oakville
Mervyn in Oakville

Siding, eaves, soffit and patio door

We had a great experience with Custom Aluminum from start to finish. After meeting with Dave to get a quote he was always responsive to my questions as we took our time to come to a decision and decide between various quotes, some cheaper and some more expensive. Dave also kept us well informed as to when we could expect the work to start. We were in no rush and knew that with winter it could be some time but the job started probably a month earlier than I thought which was a nice surprise.

The siding team of Jim and his son Ben were very good and we were impressed with not only their workmanship but also how polite and considerate they were. We had a couple of bad weather days and they made sure to come over and just make sure that everything was covered so it would not blow all over the place. The finished job looked really sharp and I think they left our yard cleaner than it was before they arrived. I can't say enough good things about them.

The eavestrough team were very efficient and they even suggested moving a downspout to another location for better drainage. I appreciated this as it shows they didn't just show up to replace what was there. It only took a few hours to complete the entire house, I thought they must have forgot something but no everything was done perfectly, even including the leaf guard.

The patio door team again were very efficient and a pleasure to deal with. They got the job done in no time and I was expecting to have a few touch up jobs but everything was neat and tidy and I didn't have to lift a finger.

Dave kept in touch throughout the job and checked in a few days to make sure that the job was getting done as we had agreed upon. Overall we were so happy with the work and would recommend Custom Aluminum.

The me you very much for the business.
Anything you need in the future we will be more then happy to help.

More about Custom Aluminum Windows & Siding Limited

For over 48 years we've been installing and upgrading homes all over the GTA and beyond. You can count on our experience to do things right, and on our workmanship to make it look exactly how you envisioned.

We are members of Gentek's 'Premium Renovator Gold' club, a standard recognized as one of the best in the industry. What this means is that you can have confidence in dealing with a renovator whose excellence is recognized nationwide, backed by a written 5-year workmanship guarantee and an exclusive 25-year manufacturer warranty, and that will be around to honour them. You can rest assured of high value in the the service, workmanship and products involved.

We do it all......windows, doors, siding, soffit, fascia, eavestrough, downpipes, aluminum railings, garage doors.

As our tagline says, we use NO SUB-CONTRACTORS. What does this mean to you? This means that all of our employees work for us, not some 3rd party we have no control over. This allows us to guarantee the quality and expediency of the job, which means savings for you!