This is quite an interesting story.
We had contacted various companies via email and Barry from What A Pane was the first (within 2 minutes) to respond.
Because he was so knowledgable we asked him to come over and as per our appointment he arrived ON TIME!
Wow what a selection! We chose them because:
1. They didn't show up with someone else's catalogue with their sticker over the real name, but their own colour publication.
2. They had a huge selection of 'ready to install" pieces, which made it easy for us to see the 'real' thing.
3. They had a bona fide business, not some guys in a truck with a Staples business card.
4. They gave me addresses of 40 homes in the immediate neighbourhood , that they had installed in.
5. Unlike other 'companies' (I use the word 'company' loosley') such as Lusso Glass, Wholesale Glass and at least 2 others, they didn't try to force sell me over the phone.
6. Barry is an incredible designer, he sketched and subsequently sent us a choice of shop drawings for our top window.
Anyways, without labouring the point, we purchased 2 beautiful wrought iron door glasses from What A Pane.
3 days later, Someone???? spray painted the new glass inserts....
A call to What A Pane and they were there promptly to fix the problem.
Now there is A company dedicated to Service
Well Done !