What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

martin in whitby
martin in whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

florence half door insert

Had the gentlemen from what a payne come by and install their florence half door
insert and was pleased by the work they did.The insert itself much better quality
than some of the other stuff I've seen, installation was quick,next day service,
I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for front door inserts.
Also, as a side note, this insert has added significant natural light to our foyer,
and is a recommended upgrade to any home owner looking to add natural light, or just
a little curb appeal.Definately a very simple cost effective upgrade to your house.

Martin

Thank you for your gracious review. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible quality in door inserts and efficient service.
Good luck with your renovations and the 5th coat of paint!

Charles in Mississauga
Charles in Mississauga

Wrought Iron door decor

This is quite an interesting story.
We had contacted various companies via email and Barry from What A Pane was the first (within 2 minutes) to respond.
Because he was so knowledgable we asked him to come over and as per our appointment he arrived ON TIME!
Wow what a selection! We chose them because:

1. They didn't show up with someone else's catalogue with their sticker over the real name, but their own colour publication.
2. They had a huge selection of 'ready to install" pieces, which made it easy for us to see the 'real' thing.
3. They had a bona fide business, not some guys in a truck with a Staples business card.
4. They gave me addresses of 40 homes in the immediate neighbourhood , that they had installed in.
5. Unlike other 'companies' (I use the word 'company' loosley') such as Lusso Glass, Wholesale Glass and at least 2 others, they didn't try to force sell me over the phone.
6. Barry is an incredible designer, he sketched and subsequently sent us a choice of shop drawings for our top window.

Anyways, without labouring the point, we purchased 2 beautiful wrought iron door glasses from What A Pane.

3 days later, Someone???? spray painted the new glass inserts....
A call to What A Pane and they were there promptly to fix the problem.

Now there is A company dedicated to Service

Well Done !

Charles,
Thank you. Yes this was a saga!
The sad thing about this business is that it is populated with a fair amount of wannabes that think that they can buy cheap imported inserts and sell them for a quick buck. A huge amount of the so-called companies actually operate out of their garages or apartments.
We were very pleased to be able to help you in your choice of door glass and to replace the frames and clean the glass after the incident.

Barry,

Dominic &.
Dominic &.
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Pair of Front Door Window Inserts

I wish that there were more PROFESSIONALS like Barry from "What a Pane" Stainglass and Wrought Iron!

His product knowledge and desire to achieve customer satisfaction were very obvious. Attention to detail and workmanship by both him and his crew were extremely high. This company is very proficent at design, sales and installation. I'd recommend his company to anyone on my street...PERIOD! As a matter of fact, just an hour after the install, my neighbour actualy brought his wife over to see the new inserts as well and both were very impressed by the choice of design and the quality of overall workmanship.

GREAT JOB, Barry!

Domenic,

Thanks for the glowing review.
We treat every job as if we were installing in our own homes.
It was a pleasure meeting you

Barry

Robert Groza
Robert Groza

Entrance Door, and transom insert

They should be called " What An Install " !
From the professionalism shown by listening to our requirements
and budget, to showing up on time to discuss our ideas, options
and getting our project started, What A Pane were the consummate
pros.
Superb product knowledge and installation which was second to none.
Any company can sell an item ; but they were people friendly from
the sales person who came to our house, to the instal crew that arrived
during the 2 installation dates that treated the whole process, as if it was
their own home. Nothing for us to even clean up after !
We now have a fantastic entrance to our new home, and I have the happiest
wife that they actually had the windows installed for Valentines day !
And many, many compliments from our new neighbors.
We would not hesitate to recommend What A Pane to anyone in the market
for window upgrades !

Robert

Thank you so much for this review. It was a pleasure dealing with you

John,

Tanya in Maple ON
Tanya in Maple ON
2 reviews Maple, ON

Window Insert & Sidelight

Thanks to What a Pane and their professional team, I love my front entrance! The door insert and sidelight is stunning! From the time I contacted What a Pane, their response was fast, their team was incredibly wonderful to deal with and they made sure the installed product looked "precision" perfect. My sidelight was installed poorly by the "builder" of my home, so the What a Pane technician took his time to make sure he cleaned up any mess from the builder, and the installation he made was absolutely perfect. Excellent company to deal with, I highly recommend them for a quality product, quality team and great price! I am a very happy customer and thrilled to have discovered What A Pane.

We are glad that we made you an Happy Customer!

John

dtaylor_33
dtaylor_33

Door insert

I had been looking for a decorative insert for my front door. I called "What a Pane" at around 2:00 to see if the showroom was open. It was a holiday sunday and they were not only available to speak to me but they had someone to send to my home the same day. Murray showed up with the windows in his truck, showed me what he had and installed it right away. I can't stop looking at the door, it is gorgeous. This was so easy and fast, I would recommend them to anyone.

All part of the service!

Murray

Natasha@home
N. A.
23 reviews Pickering, ON

Front door insert, sidelights and transom

I called What A Pane at 1:30... and Barry came by at 4:30 with a full selection of designs in the truck to view.

It was easy and fun to design a beautiful private entrance. I was impressed with not only how approachable he is but also how professional. Working with him collaboratively was quite easy. I customized my door -taking it from half-glass to full-glass, colour of the 'leading', editing the design to exactly what I wanted, playing with the placement and style of the bevels, and picking the styles of glass. The price is reasonable, you can work with the door you have, and the new doors finally give me some privacy and make the entrance look really nice. The seals are good and they care about quality work. Great bang for the buck!!!

Advice: Its your home so make it yours. Don't self edit - you are only limited by structural requirements. Just ask.

Review has 1 previous version

A pleasure working with you,

Andrea in Durham
Andrea in Durham
1 review Oshawa, ON

New front door inserts

I emailed this company and within an hour Barry called me with a quote. They came the next day and installed the inserts. Great people to deal with and very professional. Thanks Barry!

Andrea,

Thanks for the super review. As we keep all of our catalogue inserts in stock, we can provide this sort of service. Glad you liked the transformation of your entranceway!

Schweizer's in Whitby
Schweizer's in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Installed window insert in front door

We ordered an insert for our front door and within an hour Barry arrived, showed us samples and installed it. It took less than a half an hour. It has a full warranty. A couple of hours later, I decided I wanted a different design and they returned and installed a new insert. They were extremely professional and have great customer service skills. We love the door. It makes a huge difference in terms of looks and natural light. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the glowing review.
Our utmost goal is to ensure that you, the customer is 100% pleased with our work and service. If we can be of any further help in the future just call us on 1-888 401-PANE.

Ashley - Oshawa
Ashley - Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front door insert and side windows

I was referred by a neighbour to What a Pane and I am so glad I called them. Barry and the What a Pane team were fabulous! They installed my front door insert and custom side windows and they look amazing. They were very professional and did a fantastic job. If you need any glass inserts I would highly recommend giving Barry a call. You will not be disappointed.

Ashley,

Thanks for the great review, much appreciated.

Barry
1-888-401-PANE (7263)

More about What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

'IN THE END, SERVICE WINS!'

High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto GTA Area.
A door says a lot about a home and at What A Pane, we want to make sure that the first impression your guests have of your home is a lasting one.
We are one of the few door insert companies in the GTA that have an actual business premises and a fully stocked showroom.

We help to add sophistication, personality and eye-catching details to your home’s front door. From stained glass to wrought iron work, What A Pane offers the best value in the GTA.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing quality, reliable services and competitive prices. With our design experts, What A Pane continues to the number one choice for beautiful door inserts that Toronto residents love to display in their home. We offer a variety of patterns, textures and designs, so you will have plenty of choice when choosing which door glass suits your home the best.
Call or email us now - we answer promptly! Whatsapp, email, text hotline 416 436-8208
We collect and store used decorative glass and donate to Habitat For Humanity. :-)

We're social here: