Trans Global Services

Reviews for Trans Global Services

Mike Bett from Calgary
Mike Bett from Calgary

Maytag dishwasher

I purchased a Maytag dishwasher in January/13. It has never drained properly. TransGlobal cannot fix this when I'm home, so they want me to give them a key to my home to do the service or take a day off of work! There customer service manager is rude, abrupt, condescending ,ect,ect. We are Outraged!!

Aditi from East York
Aditi from East York
1 review East York, ON

Deep Fridge

Do not get involved with this company whatsoever. Worst company ever. Bought a refrigerator from leons two weeks ago. The day i got the fridge, after charging it, it's door won't open. Every once in a while it opens only to get stuck again. When the technician from transglobal came he himself couldn't pry door open. He put vaseline!! to try and fix it. He tried shoving a knife inside trying to open the door for heaven's sake. Been calling them everyday, no one picks up. And when they do, it seems like they don't understand the language i am speaking. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. A Deceitful company. Garbage products. Do not buy anything from this company.

diane chasle from TERREBONNE
diane chasle from TERREBONNE
1 review Terrebonne, QC

massage chairs

after 1 year, 3 out of 3 the mechanic broke, I had to put them in my closed truck in my driveway and buy new ones. Because they were not in my house anymore, (Brick states that is is called abuse and not covered). I paid $160 for a 5 year contract and not be covered. Name every excuse, they had it. worse I have ever heard of

Kevin from Winnipeg
Kevin from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Whirlpool Washer

This company is abhorrent. A manager I spoke to, Carolyn, was one of the most condescending, impolite, rude, and worst support person I have ever dealt with. Ever. I will never buy from the Brick and I would strongly recommend you don't either - just for fear of ever having to deal with this company. I have had 2 servicemen fix my Whirlpool washing machine. The first guy was thorough and explained all of his working processes and educated me on how the machine operates. Second guy came to my residence and took, literally 5 minutes to "diagnose" my machine. I say diagnose because when you call and are under the impression of having someone come out under the guise of extended warranty, you expect them to fix it. Carolyn mentioned that when they come to your house to fix it, they aren't actually here to fix it initially, but just to diagnose it... fixing has no timeline nor do they give you a timeline. Carolyn told me that the technician is not a magician, so he cant actually fix the machine. I thought it was rather magical that he could listen to the washing machine and diagnose it though. They appear to have no interest in customer satisfaction or working with the customer to provide anything resembling customer satisfaction.

The 2nd guy tells me by listening, not actually opening the machine up and looking at the error codes, etc that it was the motor. The motor is located in the city, but has no idea when he can be back to repair it. I ask him what should I do about the clothes in the meantime and he says to use the machine.......WHAT????? The machine is BROKE that's why I called you. Sadly, this is the best part of my experience with TransGlobal service.

My conclusion - stay away from the Brick and any of their affiliates. "Insanely frustrating" is a HUGE understatement.

Anne-Marie Cartier from North  Vancouver
Anne-Marie Cartier from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Samsung Refrigerator

I live in North Vancouver. I contacted Transglobal in October to report damage to my Samsung refrigerator. I noticed a crack on the plastic part where my vegetable crisper is. It may have started as a hairline crack and progressively got bigger..not sure. A few days after my call, a technician came to assess the damage. This man could not make eye contact, however, told me that I was responsible for the damage. I confirmed that I was in no way responsible for the damage but even if I was that is what extended warranty was for. He stood there in my kitchen waving his hand in front of my face telling me that the insurance was not going to pay for this. I told him that the Customer Service Dept. confirmed that the insurance would cover the damage. His repsonse was "Those women don't know what they are talking about." He continued to argue with me, waving his hand in front of my face and then said that he would have to check with his supervisor and if by chance it was covered I would have to install the piece of plastic membrane that was needed to cover the crack... I was appalled at this man's behaviour...He was rude, unprofessional, disrepectful and condescending. I told him to leave and that I would be calling his supervisor. I then made a quick call to Transglobal to complain and asked to have this technician's supervisor call me....Today (January 2nd, 2013) was my ninth call to Transglobal regarding this situation and still nothing has been done about it. Secondly, according to Head Office the part for my refrigerator arrived over a month ago. I did not receive a phone call from Transglobal. Three year warranty and this is what I get?????? This is out and out BS....Now I guess it's time to phone the Brick and Samsung!!!!

What could this company do to improve their services?
More competent technicians for my area
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
If I knew what poor service Transglobal was going to give, I would never ever have purchased extended warranty
stephanie from Hammonds Plains
stephanie from Hammonds Plains
1 review Hammonds Plains, NS

LG refridgerator

LG Fridge purchased 2 years ago from The Brick, complete with extended warranty. Needed service, contacted Transglobal Service (warranty provider) to find out they do NOT have sufficient service contacts in Nova Scotia for LG fridges. Ongoing for 8 full weeks without proper service to my appliance------what did I pay them for????? They've offered to replace appliance, however expect me to pay for delivery, disposal and NEW warranty which apparently provides NO SERVICE. If you pay for a service, yet they're unable to supply it = DISHONERABLE COMPANIES. Transglobal should be ashamed of themselves....

What could this company do to improve their services?
Actually OFFER the service I have already PAID for.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
AVOID TRANSGLOBAL SERVICES.....
Claudia from Edmonton
Claudia from Edmonton

Whirlpool Oven

Bought in April 2011 at the Brick with extended warranty. Oven light switch first of many problems. Called for service May 24/12 and today it was finally repaired. To date 5 parts have been replaced and I'm still waiting for more parts. Brick manager has been very helpful, but I'm unwilling to replace oven as I paid for a five year warranty which is non-transferable to a new unit. Transglobal is of no service whatsoever and totally unreliable.

Ari
Ari
2 reviews , ON

Dishwasher Repair

My Bosch dishwasher bought from the Brick is still under warranty and I had TransGlobal come out for a service call. They did not fix the problem, and also damaged my dishwasher. They are now refusing to pay for the damage they caused going so far as to say maybe my wife dropped something inside the dishwasher. In my 37 years on this earth I have NEVER been more displeased with a company. Transglobal Service is the worst, and since they are owned by the Brick I will never shop there again. Next step is small claims court!!!!

Iain Thistlethwaite from Edmonton
Iain Thistlethwaite from Edmonton

broken dryer

i paid extra warranty from brick for my dryer. The guy came to fix it, he didn't have the part, so he left my dryer in pieces on the laundry room floor. Here we are 7 months later and my dryer is still in pieces. Martha at the call center hung up on me. This is the worst company ever, and I will never buy anything from the Brick again either.

michelle in Edmonton
michelle in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

BRADA front load washer and dryer

bought a new BRADA front load washer and dryer with extended warranty... the washers motor has been replaced already... it took 2 MONTHS before someone came to fix it, then another 6 weeks to order the part. Shortly after the washer was fixed, the dryers HEAT stopped working. A guy came out a MONTH later, then it took 6 weeks to order the part and another 2 weeks before he could fix it. The dumb *** forgot to put the felt in between the dryer drum and the dryer so it made a horrible squeeking noise. I called him and he said I could still use it until he got the part in. For about 5 weeks I never heard anything so I called again about the status of the part ordered. OH YES, its in!! seriously!!!! and you didnt call me why????? then 2 days later the dryer quit altogether!!! 4 weeks later and the guys comes to check out my dryer. He has to go and order a different part!!~! This company is the worst ever!!!!!! I wonder if they are willing to pay for my laudromat bills!!!! awful awful awful!!! I will NEVER buy anything from the brick ever again unless they find a different company for repairs. VERY disgusted~!~!

We would like to look into your concern further and resolve it. Unfortunatley there is no contact information listed so please contact us at 1-866-930-6209 or email your contact information to customerservice@transglobalservice.com.
TransGlobal Service Management Team

More about Trans Global Services

A national electronic and appliance service provider
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Edmonton?