Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Pang
Pang

Eaves trough, downspout, and gutter guards

We replaced our eavestroughs, downspouts and installed gutter guards. It's been big improvement, since we upgraded the size of our downspouts and gutters. In Etobicoke, we have a lot of trees, the gutter guards are a necessity.

Stas was quick to provide a quote and answered all questions. The scheduling and work was done with great care during the covid pandemic. The crew arrived early and was finished in a timely fashion.

I asked Stas to extend one of the downspouts, not originally requested, and he was able to accommodate this request at no extra cost.

Overall, very happy.

Thanks Pang,it was great working with you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replace all Gutters & Downspouts ( and Leafguards on part of house)

We were very pleased with the with Maxima's service from start to finish. We requested a quote from Maxima and estimator arrived the next day to review our needs, measure and estimate the the job. He suggested several options that we could consider. Later that day a very competitive quote arrived by email with a window for when the work would be completed. On the day of installation a very courteous Maxima team arrived on time. The lead hand reviewed the details of the installation with us to ensure that everything would be done the way that we expected - 4 hours later the work was completed and the site was totally cleaned We couldn't be more pleased with the result. We would definitely recommend Maxima.

David! Thanks again for your business and amazing review! Great pleasure to work with customers like you!

YJ
YJ

eavestrough installation

I did eavestrough with leaf guards and add one additional downspout.
Owner responded quickly by email and phone call when I had questions. The team did a quick and amazing job on project day.

Thank you Reina!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New siding, eaves and gutters

We hired Gennadiy and team to replace our siding, eaves and soffits. Gennadiy was very easy to work with and walked us through what to expect with timelines etc. Our materials were delayed by two months due to the manufacturer but we were kept informed throughout and work started within a few days of things becoming available. We couldn’t be happier with the finished product - great workmanship and the guys were all polite and answered any questions we had throughout. Would definitely recommend Maxima Aluminum!

Jenette! It was a great pleasure to work with you!
Sorry about delay with materials (not my fault) - Covid makes things difficult. We really appreciate your business and amazing review!

Michelle Stanford from Oakville
Michelle Stanford from Oakville

Exceptionally professional and best price

We contacted Maxima after reading the great reviews. The owner came right away for a quote. The team was super professional, they kept the job site clean as they worked, they went above and beyond with little extras which we appreciated.
AND they were the best price of three quotes !!!!!

Thanks for your business and amazing review Michelle!

Tyler in Burlington
Tyler in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Eavestrough, guards, soffit, fascia

I received 3 quotes for my soffit, fascia, and gutter replacement on an older home I purchased. From the instant Gennadiy came to quote, he was by far the most knowledgeable, kind, and professional - instant trust for the consumer. He was helpful in recommending various improvements and was able to install in a fast timeframe for myself and my neighbour.

Not only is Gennadiy very strong at his communication, but his crew was top notched. They cleaned during the ENTIRE process, asked me for clarification throughout the entire install, and were very professional and efficient.

Coming from a trades company beforehand - this team is top notch. Will be recommending to friends and family.

Tyler! It was a great pleasure to work with you!
Thanks for your business and amazing, high score review!

Scott in Etobicoke
Scott in Etobicoke

Eavestrough repair

I reached out to Maxima about some downspout reconfiguration and advice after moving into a new house. Stas called me back quickly and was able to stop by the same day to review our issues. He provided great advice, and suggested different options for our house. His recommendation was that the issue wasn't urgent and actually did some quick work for free while he was there to help resolve one issue. I was incredibly impressed by his honesty and recommendations. I would highly recommend them

Thanks Scott,was happy to help!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eavestrough/gutter/leafguard system

Gennadiy of Maxima Aluminum came to my home, did a visual inspection and gave me a quote for replacing the eavestrough system.
The crew came on the appointed day, and began working immediately. The work was completed the same day, and before leaving the crew had me inspect the work. I was very satisfied with the finished product.
Thank you Gennadiy and team for the professional and courteous manner for a job well done. I would recommend this Company!

Joy! Thank you for your business and amazing review!

Home Tenth
Home Tenth

Eavesthrough and downspouts

Gennadiy was great to work with. His crew is excellent and know exactly what they are doing. Arrived on time and clean up was great. I will definitely recommend Maxima Aluminum.

Thanks Joseph!

Lise in Toronto
Lise in Toronto

New eavestrough system

Maxima came right away to give an estimate which was competitive with other companies.
Maxima removed and dispose of the old eavestrough and downspouts, supplied and installed the new Aluminum eavestrough, leaf guard system and downspouts. The work was done very quickly and very well.
I would recommend this company.

Thanks Lise!

More about Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Since 2002, Maxima Aluminum LTD. has set the standard for providing quality home service. “Take care of people” - our major goal. Taking advantage of new technology but sticking to traditional principles has been the theme: Honesty, Hard Work, and Reliability.

Maxima Aluminum LTD. is your one stop shop for all eavestroughing | guttering needs. We professionally install and service all types of eavestrough | gutter systems for your home. We provide all the essential maintenance-free leaf guard solutions for homeowners who need to keep their gutters | eavestrough safe and clean.

We have proudly been in business for since 2002 and now become a leading eavestroughing service company In West end of Greater Toronto Area. We hold our employees and contractors to great standards to ensure the best possible result for our customers.

We are in and around our local communities just about every day, so just call us at 416-677-8191 or 416-875-6366 to get a free quote or schedule an APPOINTMENT ONLINE - it’s that easy.

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE