Synergy Contracting Inc.

5 Joymar Drive Mississauga ON L5M 1E8

Interlocking Stone
Synergy Contracting Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Synergy Contracting Inc.

jayme from Mississauga
jayme from Mississauga

Interlock back patio & driveway

I decided to go with synergy contracting to do my driveway and back patio, I got a free estimate from "Joe", he was very knowledgeable and very accurate on his estimate / design. A crew came by to dig it out about 1.5 weeks after the estimate to dig out my project, they were very professional and had all the necessary machines (mini excavator, bobcat. motorized barrels, dump truck. etc) , a couple days went by and the material was delivered and the installation crew did there magic. I was confident that synergy was going to do a great job but they exceeded all my expectations, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JOB, and the attention to detail was amazing, and to top it all off after they left my house the cleaned everything so good u couldn't even tell they were here, overall a great company , very professional , very knowledgable and I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Synergy Contracting.

Thank you Synergy Contracting...

Jayme and Peter

PGC  from North York
PGC from North York
1 review North York, ON

Interlocking

Mike quoted for interlocking and took a deposit, never arrived to do the work, finally after many calls by us to him he phoned and advised us that he couldn't do the work at the price he quoted. We asked for our deposit back as we couldn't pay the new price. He refused, we phoned Phil who is listed as the owner who told us that he also would not return the deposit money in the amount of $1,250 has never been returned to us even though they said they couldn't do the job.

From my understanding we had signed a contract for the 2013 Season and you guys did not want to start the work in the 2013 Season and wanted to start the work for the 2014 Season, so we had a signed contract to start the work witch a deposit was given and we were more than happy to honor our contract to commence for the following year ( 2014 ) if there's anything else we can do to satisfy this situation you can contact me

Michael Miguel
Design Consultant and Project Manager
Mobile - 647-856-5621
SYNERGY CONTRACTING INC.

saima from Milton
saima from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Patio

they did an awesome job with our patio, everthing was done on time. really happy with my patio. They used high quality stone. very professional. they cleaned up everything before they left. Definetly recommend them.

Rita Kubat from Etobicoke
Rita Kubat from Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

retaining wall around rock garden and pool

This crew came in on a Saturday and the quality of their job is unreal, absolutely breathtaking. They finished in 7 hours. Sterling, Brendan and John thank you so much for the beautiful backyard. They will be coming back for a further job soon. If I could give your company more stars I would. the yard was cleaned up and garbage put in a neat corner. this was a great job, well done. Rita Kubat

Enzo in Mississauga
Enzo in Mississauga
9 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Patio Interlock

Last summer I removed my deck and I hired Synergy to do the patio. Joe was easy to deal with. Everything was ok except they did not apply the polymeric sand properly therefore the stones got stained. But Phil and Joe went back to check even after we paid them to look at what their guy did with the polymeric sand. Other than that I was happy with the outcome of our patio

SLGN from Oakville
SLGN from Oakville

Walkway

SD from Oakville I too am disappointed with "Chris" from Synergy. After handing over a deposit for work to be done and signing and agreement on Aug 31 we have yet to have the courtesy of a return phone call to advise when the work will commence. Several messages have been left to no avail. At this point, I'm skeptical that the work will commence let alone be completed to our satisfaction. l also believe that we've lost our deposit. I'm thoroughly disappointed in both the company and it's representatives.
Signed, "Not Happy" in Oakville

SD in Oakville
SD in Oakville

patio

After contracting with Symnergy's sales rep "Chris" for the work to commence in about 2 to 3 weeks, we have not ever heard back from anyone after leaving messages with their answering service emailing through their website and calling the sales rep's cell phone. It has been over 13 wekks and still no contact, let alone work done. We'll now have to probably fight to get our deposit back I'm sure.

More about Synergy Contracting Inc.

Synergy Contracting Inc. is a recognized installer of premier interlocking paving stones, retaining walls, steps, curbs, and natural stone products. Whether you're designing a complete streetscape or a residential walkway, patio and driveway, Synergy Contracting Inc. can provide you with a range of applications. Our qualified staff will take your project from the design stage to completion in an organized and professional manner.