Synergy Contracting Inc.

5 Joymar Drive Mississauga ON L5M 1E8

Interlocking Stone
Synergy Contracting Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Synergy Contracting Inc.

Paul in Oakville
Paul in Oakville

Amazing Interlocking

Synergy is absolutely a great company to deal with. Working with Kevin from the initial consultation to the design and the end result was an excellent experience. There installers are very professional and the work completed is next to none. I highly recommend Synergy.

Harpreet in Coldwater
Harpreet in Coldwater
0 reviews Milton, ON

Backyard Patio & Re-sodding the Grass

We had Kevin and his crew build a backyard patio with a seating wall back in August. All the crew were very accommodating and helpful in every aspect of the whole project. Kevin managed everything very promptly from the estimate to excavation, removal of old grass, new patio, new grass in the back and front of the house, and to gravel laying on the side of the house. James and his helper boys were very friendly, understanding our needs, and paid very close attention to detail. They removed all debris, and left-over material. The project was done well ahead of time. We are extremely satisfied with the final product overall. Will Not hesitate a bit to recomend Synergy for any landscaping project.

Visham in Markham
Visham in Markham

Driveway interlocking

We were very satisfied with synergy, especially their representative Kevin.
From the first time he came to our home we were satisfied in what he was saying. We would recommend Kevin to anyone, very helpful person. Great job work well done by synergy.

Jas in Brampton
Jas in Brampton

Patio Interlcoking

I recently wrote a poor review for Synergy Contracting, however, they have since made things right and I am editing my review to reflect that. We all make bad judgment calls from time to time, but what really matters is how you handle the situation after you realize you have made a mistake. They got in touch with me and sent their team to honor their 2 year warranty and fix my patio and I am satisfied with their work.
Thank you Danny and Sterling, it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for having patience during these trying times. We missed the opportunity late last season to adjust the borders and Covid slowed down most of our business operations. Our office was in a lock down and calls were not returned right away, but we have corrected this issue since mid-summer. Our crew fixed the edges that pulled apart and are confident they will stay intact. Even though the warranty was outdated by the time we got there we still honoured the initial call before Covid slowdowns. Happy that you are satisfied with the end result and that you adjusted the rating based on not this one issue but the overall experience of hiring Synergy.
Please feel free to call with any other concerns or future business

Saber in Toronto
Saber in Toronto

backyard interlocking

update on August 10.
We had things sorted out on August 7, the price was adjusted based on what's actually finished. Dan did a great job breaking down the charges for us the first time we did the estimate. That makes the price adjustment much easier when settling with the two people who came collecting the last cheque. Dan was on vacation when the two people came for the last cheque, but he still picks the call to help have things sorted out. Much appreciated. Otherwise, I could not imagine the back and forth hassle.
My mom likes the new patio a lot, the bricks recommended looks very nice and modern. worth the time waiting for the supply.

-------------------the following was posted on August 7-------------------------------------------
We did the estimate and signed the contract with Dan, he seems very professional and experienced with backyard patio projects.  On July 6th, someone came, did the digging, collected the cheque. Then, we waited and waited, no one continues the job.  After contacting Dan, we were told there was a shortage of supply. I have no experience with the interlocking jobs, but could that be something discovered before the start day of the project? The project didn't continue until almost a month later. Finished on August 5th.  We could not use the backyard cuz all the grass was dug out.  I would suggest for future projects, maybe tell the customer the possible delay of the supply. And not dig until making sure the supply is there.  I could totally understand the supply shortage happens, but I would appreciate someone who could inform us before they dig the land, collect the money and leave us there for a month not able to set a foot in the backyard.

The finished project has a few differences compared to what we signed, two stairs were built instead of three.  No river rock laid on the side of the house as promised.  That's fine, no big deal, we can take what it is.  We told the guy did the job that those differences, they said they would bring it up and do the price adjustment.  The grass was almost totally damaged, and the part where the sidewalk and grass meets is a mess.  I thought someone would come to give it a better finish,  as they also damaged my grass on the first day of digging. Drove the digging machine(not sure what's the name of it) directly on my grassland entrance to the backyard.  I have it brought up to Dan a couple of times, I think they noted it, cuz the next time someone came, they put cardboards or something on the grass to protect it.

However, instead of someone to fix the grass or contact us to clarify the unfinished parts, guess what we have a couple of days later? Another guy calls to collect the final cheque lol.  This person has no idea how the project ended up with a few differences comparing to what we signed for.  He's like, I can't find Danny, he's very busy. I just have to come to collect the money.  Without proposing to help solve the problems, the guy said he would just come to our door to collect the money. That's absolutely very rude.  I'm stunned.  If you cannot find your colleague to figure out the project your company finished, you expect me to do so???? Well.... I did do so, just contacted his colleague Dan again, asking whether he can help recalculate the price we should pay.  I haven't heard a response yet (to be fair, I just msged him 30 mins ago, so he could be busy and no time to reply).
You can see, this is a to be continued story.  But I think what happened so far is sufficient for me to provide my feedback.

Thank you for understanding the small confusion in collecting payment. Being that you were patient with material delivery during these times, it was no extra effort to take your call while I was away to sort out the minor adjustments. There is always a plan of execution when we contract work and when we don't have to install certain (contingent items) we are accepting of not charging and adjusting in favour of our customer. Likewise, if additional items are missed prior to execution, a proper discussion for additional cost is always sorted in the best manner between customer and contractor.
What is fair is fair. How we like to do business and why the reputation is as good as it is for Synergy.
Thank you and hope you enjoy the patio for years to come.

Wendy Brampton
Wendy Brampton

backyard patio and pool surround

We needed to raise our back patio up 2 feet to allow my son in his wheelchair access to the back yard. Kevin and Mike were amazing in helping with the design. George the destroyer and his crew were great at ripping up all the old and preparing it for the new. Then came the installers and Sterling and his crew again were incredible. They were all very polite and sure knew what they were doing. They went above and beyond what I had expected. I would highly recommend this company to do any work. Can't wait for next year when they come back and do the walkway from the front of the house around to the back. Great work guys

Wendy

Thank you so much Wendy for you kind words. It was so nice working with you and your sons. Mike and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kevin

ben in Toronto
ben in Toronto

Pavers

I must say these guys know their stuff. They were diligent on making sure I was pleased with every step of the way. From excavation to infill to paving layout the team was great

You have to have an understanding of the work process pending your extent of work your requesting. Time and patience especially during busy season will buy you a remarkable end result.

Turning meaningful areas of your home into works of art.

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto

Front and back patio interlocking

I was very pleased with the service and the attention to detail. Work was done on time and I did not need to follow up.
Design was documented into the contract and was delivered. The team on the ground was professional.
Danny did a great job with the design and was responsive to our concerns. Overall ... a strong Positive recommendation.

Thank you for the kind words.
I am happy you were recommended by your friend and trusted us to complete this project for you.
Everyone on the team works hard to please our customers and appreciate the kind words.

andria - mississauga
andria - mississauga

Backyard Garden Landscaping

We hired Synergy to level our backyard and build raised beds. Although we had some communication issues and project setbacks and project went Much longer than it was supposed to we are happy with the final result of the project. The skill of their workers and stone layers is very evident they know their stuff but management needs to work on better communication skills with no the school other and the client and scheduling. In the end however they come through with everything and the final result looks great which is the most important thing.

Thank you for the transparent review. Indeed we got hit with what most businesses are dealing with this year and missed out on some of the communication during this project. Noted and corrected moving forward.
Thank you for mentioning your feeling on the overall look and I agree the backyard transformation was quite a change.
Enjoy the fresh look in the backyard and thank you for being honest in words with your review.

Shadi
Shadi
1 review Burlington, ON

Complete hardscape project

I could not be happier to have chosen Synergy Contracting for my hardscape project. They have completely transformed the way my house look from the front and in the backyard adding huge value to my property and making me and my family enjoy the sections they have transformed every single day.
First, the start was with Mike... what a master... I feel like he is a friend rather than a contractor I had business with!! He came to my house for the first time took measurements, photos, and sketches, and came back to me with beautiful designs, way better than I initially had in mind... And most importantly, competitive pricing, and did not show greed for the money to tell me this will be extra and that will be extra...etc Mike was the captain of this project, and I can say he is the best captain in the industry for ideas, vision, and execution.
Once I awarded them the project and we agreed on the timelines and the start time...fast forward, on the day we agreed the start will be, a great excavation crew arrived with machinery, equipment, and a great friendly atmosphere started. The excavation captain was George...again what a great guy...he an his team did the impossible removing 25+ armor stones, large shed that is only a couple of ft away from the neighbors fence, and removing an entire level, from the backyard that I did not want...they did everything with precision. It was extremely hard giving the tight entrance to the backyard and the presence of a large pool in the middle.
Excavation done in few days with the best crew working from 8-6, and now its the next phase...laying the bricks and making the design on paper come to reality. The captain of that crew now was Sterling... a great guy who takes pride in the details of his work. He and his crew did the job you see in the pictures.
Towards the end of the project, comes Phil, the business owner! he will not consider any project complete without his QA approval...he actually came several times, and what a great guy he is. Very hands on, very friendly, confident and generous of his work and anything required to make the design stand to the actual delivered work.
Thank you Mike for leading this project end to end... you are the man.
Thank you Phil for the final touches at the end and you taking care of several things and for standing up to your work
Thank you Sterling, Thank you George, and the whole team for an amazing project start to finish. I could not be happier to recommend you to any and every single person looking for any hardscape work.

Thanks Shadi for this great review!, glad you gave us the opportunity to transform your backyard and front yard for your family to enjoy for years to come, it was also a pleasure to work with you to beautify your property, Thanks again for taking the time to review us and recommend Synergy Contracting inc.

Michael Miguel
Design Consultant and Project Manager
Mobile - 647-856-5621
SYNERGY CONTRACTING INC.

More about Synergy Contracting Inc.

Synergy Contracting Inc. is a recognized installer of premier interlocking paving stones, retaining walls, steps, curbs, and natural stone products. Whether you're designing a complete streetscape or a residential walkway, patio and driveway, Synergy Contracting Inc. can provide you with a range of applications. Our qualified staff will take your project from the design stage to completion in an organized and professional manner.