1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

3812 Seven St. SE Calgary AB T2G 2Y8

1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

Junk removal

Really good. Fast, affordable and good guys. Would recommend and use again. One two theee.

Prompt and Professional

They arrived when they said they would and removed the items efficiently. They were friendly and professional. Would use again.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Removal of variety of items

The telephone dispatcher was polite and thorough as were the guys who picked up- Aiden and Keith. Thanks - I will use this company again!

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Old patio furniture and TV removal

A Got Junk flyer was left on my door, & I happened to have a few items that needed to be taken away, but I couldnt fit them in my vehicle. Perfect! I called, and a nice gentleman booked a pick up date & time for me. And it was actually very quick - could had them come the next day if I wanted! I was very pleasantly surprised! I received a confirmation email, and a text from my local branch office. Again, pleasantly surprised! On the day of, the fellow contacted me 1/2 hour before my appointment and they arrived right on time. They even asked permission to park in my driveway, which was very considerate. They were very nice, polite & professional. Gave me my quote, & packed up my stuff which took up less space than anticipated so I was charged less than my quote. Another pleasant surprise! They were very quick, too. All in all, it was a very easy, smooth and yes, pleasant experience! I will definitely recommend them and use them again. Thank you Kyle & Hnminder for your kindness - you made my day!

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary

Moving cleanup

Kyle and Jacob were quick and thorough and cleaned up afterwards- above expectations there. Nice work.

Teagan
Teagan

Misc pickup

Needed stuff taken outta the garage. Booked online. Super easy. Zack and Hikmat showed up on appt time. Super friendly. Quick process. High fives all around.

Junk dumper

The guys arrived and took my junk away. Great availability, but you will pay a higher price for this.

Thank you so much for the review!

Grant
Grant

Junk removeal

Enjoyed the junk removal crew needed junk removal out of your life company was prompt and courteous

Kwyjibo
Kwyjibo

Just Awesome

Boxes and packing materials build up fast, along with other stuff you want to throw out.
Homestars, Got Junk, just makes everything easy. Call them they take it, you pay them. Easy and done.
I called and within 3 hours they here and gone with everything I wanted removed gone and over with.
Highly recommend. Very reliable, friendly and courteous.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback! We are glad we could help and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Got junk no more!

Within hours of seeing their truck near my home, 1800-got-junk were at my place hauling it away under estimate with a smile. Thank you for your friendly efficiency and for helping us clear our home!

More about 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

Need to get rid of unwanted items and create more space in your home? Our No Contact Junk Removal service allows us to remove items without direct contact, to ensure the comfort and safety of our customers and our teams. All you have to do is point!