Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

9.7 10 (2090 reviews)

Marjorie in North York
Marjorie in North York

Faucet Issue

I wasn't sure if I needed to worry about a noise coming from my basement faucet so called Waterworks. Michael came and quickly diagnosed and fixed the issue. I felt he was trustworthy and very knowledgeable. I would happily recommend this company, particularly as other companies, in the past, have tried to upsell or overdiagnose problems, resulting in wasted money. Not in this case. Michael showed me the part that he changed out so I could see for myself what was causing the problem. I would call them again for future plumbing needs.

Hi!
Thanks for the great review! We are here for you should you require our services in the future.
Thanks.

Emma
Emma

Amazing service!

Amazing service and so kind! Michael is the best. He rescued an earring from my drain in no time and fixed a leaky faucet in our kitchen. He came so quickly and got the job done!

Hi Emma!
Thanks so much for the awesome review! I am so happy that we got things working for you, and you are pleased with our service.

Plumbing

Michael was very quick to get back to me to help fix our garburator.

He is Very reliable and got the job done quickly.

Highly recommend for any plumbing needs!

Fantastic service!

Main floor toilet leaked into basement bathroom. Called WaterWorks in an emergency late in the day, and Susan booked us for next morning. Brand new toilet and drain pipe (inside the basement ceiling) were installed/fixed over 3 visits from Michael and Alijah (3 visits were needed because we have an old East York house which always presents more problems once you start looking). We are thrilled with the service received - from the first call to WaterWorks to Michael’s and Alijah’s suggestions right through to the after-care call to ensure we were happy with everything. Trustworthy and confidence-inspiring. We absolutely would recommend this company for all plumbing needs!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Sump Pump Install & Maintenance + Water Heater Repair

Michael is a consummate professional. He performs quality work and provides informed recommendations. I have found a plumber that is reliable and that I can trust. I would recommend Michael & the Waterworks team to anyone.

Downtown Toronto Row House
Downtown Toronto Row House

Used Waterworks before and will use again!

Waterworks has helped us out on several small plumbing jobs. They are professional, pleasant and easy to work with. They show up on time, are efficient and clean up as they go. Highly recommended!

markrobsontoronto in Toronto
markrobsontoronto in Toronto

It leaked, they came, they fixed

Polite, easy to work with and they fixed the outside shut off that started leaking when it was opened.

Maybe the price felt a bit high, but I didn’t really have a lot of time to shop around. Plus they delivered on their promises.

jonathanB
jonathanB

High Pressure Sales Tactics

Called Waterworks to have a leaking showerhead replaced. Person arrived on time, with appropriate masking and shoe covers. Job required the replacement of cartridge in shower taps, which were old and potentially obsolete. Plumber pushed for more expensive option of complete replacement, ($2000 vs. $1200), discouraging any exploration of other options. When asked to report back on whether it was possible to get replacement parts, was informed that a deposit was required for this to occur - essentially committing me to the more expensive option should the less expensive one be impossible.

To their credit - service was on-time and easy to book. Customer service over the phone was also good.

Daniel Northway-Frank ,
Your Headline comment and review is a blatant lie.
I would like to correct the details of your story .
I was told by my tech that the overall condition of the bathroom etc was quite dilapidated . The faucet is obsolete and unidentifiable. and we may not have parts .Many times customers give us a deposit and we try to locate parts through our vast network of vendors and experts. if we can't find the part. Voila! we give back a Full Refund (The proof is here on HomeStars).We do not need to Pressure anyone. On the contrary we discourage many of our customers from doing unnecessary work. Our success is not about money ,but to serve people
at the highest level possible.
If you still would like us to help you,please email a picture of the faucet and we can take another look at your faucet.
It would be my pleasure to find a solution for you
Info@WaterWorksCanada.com

Yours truly
Michael Yuffa
416-489-0000

Porsha
Porsha

Toilet Repair

Recently our main floor toilet started acting up and making loud knocking noises whenever it was flushed. We called Waterworks and Michael was able to repair the issue right away, leaving us very happy customers.

We've used Waterworks for every plumbing issue that has come up over the past 10 years (leaky faucets, changing out fixtures, drainage issues and to install a Water Cop system) and we've always received kind and professional service. Michael is truly one of the best and always goes above and beyond.

Happy
Happy

Water Leak from Kitchen Refrigerator

Alija came to my house promptly after I spoke to the company about a water leak from my basement ceiling. He was very courteous.

The reason for my dismay is the FIXED cost of $700 to investigate the problem. I felt it was exorbitantly high given that he hadn't even looked into it. However, with a leaking ceiling, I felt little choice but to go ahead.

In less than 30 minutes, he found the source of the problem - a leaky water line from the main floor refrigerator. He said he could replace the line for a FIXED cost of $1,000+. This is on top of the $700, and the $40 service call fee. I did NOT proceed with the repair because I felt it was simply not good value for the money.

I usually don't write reviews but this incident really burns me up! I just want others to be forewarned about what happened to me. Thanks for reading.

Dear Brian Sakamoto

After reviewing the invoice, we realized that we made an error as to which task code from our company price book pertained to your specific job. (plaster versus drywall demo) .We have refunded you the excess charge, and once again, we sincerely apologize for this frustrating inconvenience.

Feel free to give us a call if you need any further assistance, of have any questions.

Sincerely

Michael Yuffa and the WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains team
416-489-0000

More about Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

WaterWorks Plumbing & Drains.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes to get the job done right in the most cost-effective way possible. We live in your neighbourhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before. We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
• Plumbing-Drain Rooter Problems
• Blocked or clogged drains
• dripping faucets
• leaky faucets & pipes
• hot water tank problems, Tankless Water heaters NORITZ, NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
• Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
• new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
• blocked toilets
• drain odours
• frozen pipes, pipe thawing
• water purifiers/filtration
• toilet problems
• remodeling & renovations
• under cabinet leaks
• toilets that keep running
• sewer problems
• laundry room sinks & drains
• drain & sewage rootering
• radiator repairs
• flood damage
• flood prevention

Check Us Out Here:

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.