Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

Dean from Pickering
Dean from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Shower Repair

I was impressed with the professional service and options offered to address my leaking shower. The issue was diagnosed quickly, and Mike the owner came himself on Thanksgiving day!! I highly recommend Waterworks..
Dean

Michael and the WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains team

Badly clogged kitchen sink.

I received a message after hours, indicating they could do the job. The technician arrived on time the next day. He was professional, thorough, efficient and personable. He answered all my questions and solved the problem quickly. I would definitely recommend this company.

Marjorie in North York
Marjorie in North York

Faucet Issue

I wasn't sure if I needed to worry about a noise coming from my basement faucet so called Waterworks. Michael came and quickly diagnosed and fixed the issue. I felt he was trustworthy and very knowledgeable. I would happily recommend this company, particularly as other companies, in the past, have tried to upsell or overdiagnose problems, resulting in wasted money. Not in this case. Michael showed me the part that he changed out so I could see for myself what was causing the problem. I would call them again for future plumbing needs.

Hi!
Thanks for the great review! We are here for you should you require our services in the future.
Thanks.

Emma
Emma

Amazing service!

Amazing service and so kind! Michael is the best. He rescued an earring from my drain in no time and fixed a leaky faucet in our kitchen. He came so quickly and got the job done!

Hi Emma!
Thanks so much for the awesome review! I am so happy that we got things working for you, and you are pleased with our service.

Plumbing

Michael was very quick to get back to me to help fix our garburator.

He is Very reliable and got the job done quickly.

Highly recommend for any plumbing needs!

Mauricio Gomez Weiss from Brampton
Mauricio Gomez Weiss from Brampton

Replacing toilet

I want to say thank you to Michael who came in May for the yearly inspection of the plumbing in my house. Amongst the recommendations was the need to replace the basement bathroom toilet which was old and was leaking. Today Alija came and replaced the toilet, both are very courteous and knowledgeable. The installation went smoothly, no mess left behind.

All I can say is that I am very satisfied with the service and the team that works there, very professional and friendly.

Fantastic service!

Main floor toilet leaked into basement bathroom. Called WaterWorks in an emergency late in the day, and Susan booked us for next morning. Brand new toilet and drain pipe (inside the basement ceiling) were installed/fixed over 3 visits from Michael and Alijah (3 visits were needed because we have an old East York house which always presents more problems once you start looking). We are thrilled with the service received - from the first call to WaterWorks to Michael’s and Alijah’s suggestions right through to the after-care call to ensure we were happy with everything. Trustworthy and confidence-inspiring. We absolutely would recommend this company for all plumbing needs!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Sump Pump Install & Maintenance + Water Heater Repair

Michael is a consummate professional. He performs quality work and provides informed recommendations. I have found a plumber that is reliable and that I can trust. I would recommend Michael & the Waterworks team to anyone.

Downtown Toronto Row House
Downtown Toronto Row House

Used Waterworks before and will use again!

Waterworks has helped us out on several small plumbing jobs. They are professional, pleasant and easy to work with. They show up on time, are efficient and clean up as they go. Highly recommended!

markrobsontoronto in Toronto
markrobsontoronto in Toronto

It leaked, they came, they fixed

Polite, easy to work with and they fixed the outside shut off that started leaking when it was opened.

Maybe the price felt a bit high, but I didn’t really have a lot of time to shop around. Plus they delivered on their promises.

More about Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

WaterWorks Plumbing & Drains.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes to get the job done right in the most cost-effective way possible. We live in your neighbourhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before. We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
• Plumbing-Drain Rooter Problems
• Blocked or clogged drains
• dripping faucets
• leaky faucets & pipes
• hot water tank problems, Tankless Water heaters NORITZ, NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
• Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
• new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
• blocked toilets
• drain odours
• frozen pipes, pipe thawing
• water purifiers/filtration
• toilet problems
• remodeling & renovations
• under cabinet leaks
• toilets that keep running
• sewer problems
• laundry room sinks & drains
• drain & sewage rootering
• radiator repairs
• flood damage
• flood prevention

Check Us Out Here:

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Waterproofing
Best Quality Products Personally Selected
We Provide Best Solutions For: - Plumbing Drain Rooter Problems - Drain Repairs - Waterproofing - Blocked or clogged drains - Dripping faucets - Leaky faucets & pipes - Hot water tank problems - Tankless Water heaters - Installations for new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs, water heaters, showers etc. - blocked toilets - Frozen pipes, pipe thawing - water purifiers/filtration - Remodelling & renovations - Toilets that keep running problems - Sewage Problems - Laundry room sinks & drains - Drain & sewage rootering - Radiator repairs - Flood prevention ... The List Is Almost Endless!
We repair and install all major brands of faucets, toilets, fixtures and water filtration systems.
Our Specialties Include: - Clearing blocked drains - Hot water tank repairs and installations - Toilet repairs - Waterproofing - Clearing sewer backups - Water Filtration Systems
1996
Visa MasterCard American Express Cash "Email Money Transfer" PayPal ,Financing OAC
Metro Master Plumbing License P15791(Since1985)
Bryan Baeumler Approved. BBB A+ Accredited
WSIB, Insured, Certified Masters Plumbers License #P-15791 (Since 1985)
Tiny And Large