Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

9.7 10 (2094 reviews)

HARRIS in UPPER BEACHES
HARRIS in UPPER BEACHES
1 review ,

Drain replacement with new water supply

"These guys are amazing! Michael and his crew did a fantastic job! The showed up on time, gave me an estimate ($800-1440 cheaper than everyone else), were down to earth and very genuine. They worked until very late in order to get my water and sewer working again asap. That's dedication to customer service! This was a big job requiring digging maybe 10-12' below grade and these guys handled it beautifully. I will always use WaterWorks in the future and recommend them to every one I meet. Forget about calling the other guys and wasting your time.That's been my experience. Call the Water Works Plumbing people anytime. You won't be disappointed! Efficient & knowledgeable Harris F."

Kathy D. Mississauga
Kathy D. Mississauga

Various Plumbing Problems

I called this plumber who services Mississauga last week and booked an appointment for Tuesday afternoon. They showed up within the specified time frame. They gave me all of the costs up front as well as the various options that I could choose from. They even did a few small repairs and adjustments that were left behind by our previous so called plumber/handyman.
They tied up all the loose ends and cleaned up. They only billed me for what was done.

Stephen in Wychwood
Stephen in Wychwood

FOUND SOURCE OF LEAK AND REPLACED HARDWARE

I noticed that an ongoing leak from our kitchen sink was getting worse, and wasn't sure of the source. A quick look on Homestars led me to Water Works Plumbing. I called at lunchtime, and within two hours, Michael and Robert were in my kitchen troubleshooting the problem: a very leaky faucet. They had an immediate solution, and all the tools and hardware necessary to fix the problem on the spot. Within an hour and half, I had a very cool brand new kitchen faucet, and they included a built-in soap dispenser, as well!

These guys were the definition of efficient. Within minutes of my initial call, I had Michael and Robert on the phone to confirm an appointment. They showed up right when they said they would (a little early, actually), and in addition to solving the leak problem, they provided some great advice and solutions to a couple of unrelated plumbing questions I had. When they were done, they were very attentive in their clean up, even taking a couple of throw rugs outside to shake them out. My wife and I are home with our newborn, and we are all very grateful and pleased with the work Michael and Robert did during this hectic time in our lives.

These are the kind of folks you want in your home to fix your plumbing problems. Thanks Michael and Robert at Water works Plumbing.

Dear Mr and Mrs Stephen. it was really a pleasure to work for you and I do appreciate your business.I am glad that we could find the problem quickly and provide you with a quality solution.Hopefully you dont have anymore plumbing or drain problems, but if you do, we will be there for you and your family.Michael Yuffa Master Plumber at The Water Works Plumbing Inc.

JUDY IN MARKHAM
JUDY IN MARKHAM

SHOWER FAUCET REPAIRS

We have used Water Works Plumbing Of Markham for several years now.We have always been given excellent service.When you live in a 130 year old home you need a skilled and reliable plumber who is ready to help on a moments notice.
P.s.Ask for Michael
Judy M.

Bredan And Sarah In Downtown
Bredan And Sarah In Downtown

Plugged kitchen drain

We had a plugged kitchen drain and that may have not been installed right in addition to possible tile grout may have washed down from our tile installer.With alot of effort from Michael at Water Works Plumbing He managed to get it flowing.He also did a few other things for us while he was here for no additional charge. I like the upfront price idea and also he did not charge for the extras i.e. leaking waste disposal and removing some debris form the upstairs washroom sink. In addition, Michael was friendly, relaxed and communicative with us! Thanks Michael.

Thanks Brendan and Sarah!,
thank you for inviting us into your home.I am glad I was able to solve your drain problems. I really appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share it with others.I'm happy to know that you were pleased with our services and we look forward to being your plumbing and drain service providers should you require it. Thanks for choosing us.
Michael Yuffa,The Water Works Plumbing Inc

Shelly M in Cedarvale
Shelly M in Cedarvale

plugged drain and kitchen faucet adjusment

We saw their truck in the neighbourhood so we called them to fix a couple of things.I liked their service.They showed up at the right time and the cost was very reasonable. Their work was quick and neat.
P.S.I use to use another company but their repairs only held up for a couple of days and they wanted several hundred dollars to come back to repair again. Now I have a new plumber! Shelley M.

LOUISA THE ARTISAN
LOUISA THE ARTISAN
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Repair kitchen sink drainage

The sink drain was repaired on the first visit however the drain was not centered and had to be readjusted on another visit. Job well done. Discussed electrical jobs that have to be done in the house. Recommendations made by Michael. Thanks. Would recommend.

Thank you for choosing us to be your plumbing service provider in Toronto.I appreciate your thoughtful review. I always strive to make each call a "10".Your review tells people that we actually do care about our craftsmanship and will always strive to make it 100%.
I will always back that by doing the "callback" to your home at your convenience. Thanks Louisa!

KG Ddowntown Toronto
KG Ddowntown Toronto

Leak under kitchen sink

We just got back to our home and discovered a major leak under our sink.We were concerned because we live in a condo and did not want water to leak into the condo below.I called Water Works that afternoon and they accomidated us and arrived early evening.Voila! Michael had the problem fixed quickly.
Now we can use our kitchen sink and dishwasher.

Cookie 77
Cookie 77
1 review Great Falls, VA

He rebuilt my shower faucet(better than new)

Before WaterWorks Plumbing, the few times I called a plumber in , I usually received a poorly spoken ,over-weight, sweaty and inappropriately discourteous man , pants below his waist just waiting for me to cut the check. Not anymore, your plumber Michael was dressed appropriately, courteous, and extremely thorough. He made sure that I understood every detail about what he was going to do before he started and gave me an exact price up front. Michael had excellent knowledge of this problem.(Thermostatic faucet not holding the right temperature) By the way, the shower tub faucet that was giving me problems hasn't needed to be looked at since. Thanks for a job well done. Keep it up. "

Jennifer H.S.

Mayor Mel On Oriole
Mayor Mel On Oriole

Replacement of kichen tap

Water Works Plumbing came to house on time,and was able to replace our kitchen faucet with one that they had on the truck.They were neat and tidy.
The gentleman was pleasant and not pushy.I would definitely hire them again if the need for plumbing arises.Mel

More about Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

WaterWorks Plumbing & Drains.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes to get the job done right in the most cost-effective way possible. We live in your neighbourhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before. We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
• Plumbing-Drain Rooter Problems
• Blocked or clogged drains
• dripping faucets
• leaky faucets & pipes
• hot water tank problems, Tankless Water heaters NORITZ, NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
• Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
• new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
• blocked toilets
• drain odours
• frozen pipes, pipe thawing
• water purifiers/filtration
• toilet problems
• remodeling & renovations
• under cabinet leaks
• toilets that keep running
• sewer problems
• laundry room sinks & drains
• drain & sewage rootering
• radiator repairs
• flood damage
• flood prevention

Check Us Out Here:

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.