Java Electric Ltd.

1488 Lewisham Drive Mississauga ON L5J 3R4
Electricians
Java Electric Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Java Electric Ltd.

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Pot Light, Pool Equipment, New Light Installations

We cannot say enough about the work that Antonio and Java Electric have done on our home. It is infrequent that you find a company that is willing to satisfy the customer to such an extent. Anything that you ask for is done without compromise or complaint. We have had nothing but extremely positive experiences, and any future work on our home is theirs without a doubt.

Hi Mike,
Took me a while to get back to you about the review but I can't thank you enough for all the business and work that you have given us through out the years. Hope everything is well with your family and business. All the best,

Antonio.

Chris and Tanja in East York
Chris and Tanja in East York

installing potlights/moving switches and plugs

Antonio and his crew were very professional, friendly and did a fantastic job. We asked him to install potlights and to move some switches and plugs as part of our renovation in the diningroom and livingroom. Antonio guided us on the location and style of potlights that best met our needs. He provided a written quote and got the job done on time. Even when we changed our plans on him midway through the job, Antonio was flexible and kept the additional costs to a minimum. Antonio was very thorough and did an incredible job of cleaning up after the job was done. We have already recommended him to a number of people we know. We couldn't be happier with his work - we'll definately hire him again if we have more electrical work to do.

Kelly in South Annex
Kelly in South Annex

Potlights, outdoor outlets, misc. repairs

Antonio and his team installed some potlights in our home and we are so happy with the work they did. We live in an old house with plaster ceilings so were having difficulty finding someone who would actually do the work for us due to the detail involved (ceiling can be damaged). During the estimate process Antonio took the time to explain exactly what needed to be done. I also had many questions about some other items in the home that were either outdated or needed fixing (old, eighties deep potlights, a few outlets are knob and tube) and provided suggestions without pushing me into feeling like I needed to have the work done immediately (I decided to wait on these things). It is rare to find someone like this who doesn't try to take advantage of people who may not know anything about the trade.

The job ended up being quite difficult but they all came back the next day to finish up and completely cleaned up any mess that had been made on both days. Everyone was polite and personable. I will definitely be calling Java Electric back when we have the budget to do the next things on our list. Highly recommended!

Nicole in Leslieville
Nicole in Leslieville

electrical upgrade

We recently purchased a home and needed to get some upgrades for home insurance purposes and Antonio was an excellent person for the job. He was professional, punctual,gave a detailed estimate and very fair price and did an excellent job. No surprises or anything different from his estimate.
We will definitely be using them again when we need any work done!

arm1960ca
arm1960ca

Adding outlets

After several unpleasant experiences with electrical contracotrs I was very happy to find one that called us back, showed up on time, listened to us, and then proceeded to get things done...unless they needed clarification. These guys are great - I expect an expert to give me some input when what I am asking doesn't make sense to them. Nice people, did everything completely to my satisfaction and left the house cleaner than when they started! Would glady recommend them.

Carrie
Carrie

Installation of electric outlet in coldroom

Antonio, and his nephew Pavel, exceeded our expectations. When we realized a chest freezer would never fit down the stairs of our narrow basement, we decided to hired an electrician to set-up a dedicated service out to the cold room off our kitchen. We suspected this wouldn't be a large job and worried it might be tough to find an electrician to take it on. We met with Antonio and Pavel on a Tuesday evening and by Saturday (on a long weekend no less) at 1pm we had electricity in the cold room. Not only did they show-up on time, do exceptionally professional work but they left the site exactly as they found it. Without question, I highly recommend their services.

Thanks so much for the review Carrie. We hope everything is going well with yourself and your family, take care.

Tracy in Lawrence Park
Tracy in Lawrence Park

Electrical Renovation work and other repairs

Antonio and his company are terrific. They have done all of the electrical work for my basement renovation as well as a number of smaller jobs throughout my home. The work has always been top notch, efficient and well priced. Antonio is incredibly experienced and was able to efficiently and professionally deal with all of our electrical problems. No job seems to large or too small. There are very few trades that I have dealt with that I would recommend as highly as Java Electric.

Magdy in Oakville
Magdy in Oakville
1 review ,

Home networking

I shopped around for a while and I go a lot of unreasonable qutoes, requirements and odd times for coming out. When I got a hold of Antonio, he came out immediately and gave me a fair quote.
On the job, him and his buddy Arturo did a fantastic job. They were extremely professional and friendly. They respected my house and its belongings. The job was very professionally completed in record time and they cleaned up and vacummed after they were done. Overall: extremely satisfied and would recommend them always.

SMC23 in Maple
SMC23 in Maple
12 reviews ,

11 Potlights + New Rough-in

I am one of the hardest to impress and very particular when it comes to quality craftsmanship and it is important to me that a contractor shows appreciation of one's property. I was referred to Java Electric from Maple Leaf Electric, which they are partners. Antonio was very open and honest of pricing. He was able to accomodate my strict requirements on product selection, which a lot of companies don't. He was also accommodating to have the installation work with my schedule, a Sunday! His workers were very careful with my house and belongings. The potlight installation went smooth. Each potlight was carefully checked to make sure no pipes or electrical lines were in the way. My only complaint was there were slight dirt smudges left on the ceiling, which I had to cleanup afterwards. Otherwise there was minimal cleanup. Overall satisfied.

vlevieva
vlevieva

Changed electrical Panel and installed potlights

We are please and very thanksful to JAVA ELECTRIC for the excellent a professional job done in our residential house. They changed our electrical panel and installed 8 potlights very fast and professional finished. I'm more than glad to recomend JAVA ELECTRIC LTD to anyone that need electrical or datacomunication job on their residents.

""""GREAT JOB GUYS"""" You are the best in the business.

Thanks

Viktoria Levieva and Family

Thank you for the review. It is an honor to receive such a compliment, we appreciate the time you took for the review and hope that all goes well. Cheers.

More about Java Electric Ltd.

Electrician

Java Electric ltd is a full service electrical outfit specializing in the design, installation, and service of electrical systems in both residential and commercial applications in the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. With over 9 years experience Java Electric has superior service and quality workmanship.