820-5863 Leslie St. Toronto ON M2H 1J8

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

K & L Aurora
K & L Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Full Home Inspection

We were approaching the expiration of our warrenty for our new home and due to some issues we desperately needed the services of Solex Group to come and assess our damages. WOW - thankfully due to Vahn's keen eye, knowledge and experience, he gave us the utmost, thorough assessment we could have ever asked for. His personable approach made us feel at ease and that he cared about his clients. - His professionalism is top notch in all aspects and we highly recommend his services.

Vivek in Markham, Ontario
Vivek in Markham, Ontario

Home Assessment

Vahn was punctual and really knew quickly what to look for. His final report was incredibly comprehensive and outlined some practical and inexpensive upgrades for my home. Although the report and assessment was more of a formality for many home owners, I highly recommend somebody from Solex to really understand what you have to look forward to in your new home.

Robert in Richmond Hill
Robert in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

complete condo inspection including terrace

Vahn was very thorough and professional...he explained to me all the things he was doing and offered very valuable insight and comments even on areas that were not a problem but for future reference. His report was very clear, detailed and thorough and all his pictures with explanations was excellent. Money well spent.
robert

PL in Richmond Hill
PL in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspectation - 30 Days & 1 Year

Vahn was knowledgeable, punctual and followed up on every question we had re: our 30-Day and 1-Year Inspections. We have also noticed how he continuously improves his inspection tool and approach in order to over-exceed his customers' expectations. Will definitely refer to friends and family.

Thornhill Family
Thornhill Family
1 review Thornhill, ON

Home Inspection

Vahn provided a complete and informative home inspection. He was positive with both the buyers and the vendor. His service was exceptional - he was very knowledgable, he explained things clearly, arrived promptly, and provided us with an informative inspection report. We would highly recommend his services!

I appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive review. I work hard to meet or exceed my clients expectations and am glad you found value in my service. Thanks again for carefully choosing Solex Group for your home inspection.

ali rich hill
ali rich hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

inspection for purchase price about $600000

purchasing a house paid apx 300$ and we found crack in the basement in the middle of inspection
in richmond hill (bayview/16)
i will give him more business in near future

Thanks for the review Ali. I'm glad my service met your expectations and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Dedicated Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.) passionate about providing his clients with detailed, objective, and high quality Home Inspections. Make the right choice, get a home inspection that includes RecallChek - FREE with your buyer, owner or new Home Inspection. For more info or to book online, click the link to my website www.SolexGroup.ca
Alternatively, call/text me anytime if you have questions or to book an inspection: 416-850-1002
****
Vahn Balabanian, C.E.T., N.C.I., C.E.A., C.M.I., R.H.I.
****
Connect with us on facebook: facebook.com/SolexGroup
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/SolexGroup

Flir, Horizon, ZoomPole
Buyers Home Inspection (pre-purchase home inspection), Sellers Home Inspection (pre-listing or pre-sale home inspection), Owners Home Inspection (maintenance or pre-renovation home inspection), New Home (Warranty) Inspection (pre-30 day, pre-1 year), Thermal Imaging (using a 3MP IR camera specifically for building diagnostics), Mould Testing (air & surface), Radon Screening, Backwater Valve Cleaning/Inspection
RecallChek, Flir B series IR camera
Luxury Homes, First Time Home Buyers, Condominium (highrise) Unit Inspections, New Home (Warranty) Inspections, Resale Homes
1995
DIRECT DEBIT, BANK DRAFT, CHEQUE, CASH
Registered Home Inspector, Certified (Civil) Engineering Technologist, Certified Master Inspector
OACETT, OAHI, CAHPI, NRCan, CARST, IHINA, ASHI, InterNACHI, Master Inspector Certification Board
Civil Engineering Technology
Visit my website http://www.solexgroup.ca for service fees
PROJECT RATE
My fees are primarily based on the type, age, and size of home