820-5863 Leslie St. Toronto ON M2H 1J8

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service

Vahn completed a buyer's home inspection for me. I was present during the inspection and learned a lot from him. He picked up all of my phone calls before and after the inspection date and was very professional. My realtor said she will be referring all her future clients to him. She was very impressed with how detailed he was.

Thank you for taking the time to write up a review on the service performed. I'm glad you learned a lot about your prospective home, because that's essentially what a home inspector does. We educate our clients on the general condition of all the main home systems.

Seemal in York
Seemal in York

Excellent Home Inspection

Vahn is a wonderful inspector and we would highly recommend him for any home inspection. He was very thorough and explained every detail of the inspection and answered all of our questions. It is obvious that he is very knowledgeable and we appreciated that he did not rush any aspect of the inspection. I would definitely use Vahn’s services again!

I really appreciate the positive feedback Seemal. I'm glad you found my service to be an invaluable exercise in your potential home buying experience. Thanks again for your business.

Vaz
Vaz

Home Inspection

Vahn, just wanted to thank you again for your thorough work and attention to detail. Really appreciate your time and effort. I can honestly say that I will happily refer you to anyone who is interested in a home inspection in the future.

Much appreciate you taking the time to post a review on my service Vaz. Thanks again for your business. Feel free to call, text, or email me if you have any questions down the road.

Mathew in Mississauga
Mathew in Mississauga

First time buyer - Excellent home inspector

If your agent or family/friends try to pressure you into using someone else, I would reconsider, as I strongly recommend the work from Vahn and the Solex Group.

At the time of this testimonial, I am a first time homebuyer. I am extremely happy with my decision to enlist the services provided by Vahn and the Solex Group. Vahn is exceptionally knowledgeable and personable while helping me alleviate some of the nerves of buying my first home. He excels at communicating all housing aspects many important features of the house and helped explain important maintenance advice to truly get the most out of the house. The report is comprehensive and thoroughly details everything you will need as a buyer. Vahn also makes use of strong technological devices and equipment to augment his inspection and leave nothing to chance. The process empowers you as the homeowner and instills you with confidence for your new home.

Hi Mathew! Thank you for such a glowing review of my service. I'm glad you found the home inspection to be a valuable exercise. Thanks again for your business.

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Solex Group

Vahn was so thorough with our home inspection and took his time. He included me in the whole process, explained anything that may have seemed troublesome and answered all my questions. I will most definitely use him again in any future home purchases and recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for the positive feedback and having the confidence to vouch for my service. I really appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again should the need arise.

Limin in Toronto
Limin in Toronto

Amazing Home Inspector

Vahn was an amazing home inspector and I had the pleasure to have my first home's inspection (condo townhouse) done by him. He was very responsive in the initial contact and at the booking stage. His availability is flexible and was able to accommodate my last minute booking request. He made sure to take his time and was extremely thorough. He was also very patient in explaining various issues to me, who basically have zero knowledge in these areas. I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a home inspector.

Thanks so much for the review Limin. I really appreciate you and your business. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions down the road.

tutupaperless
tutupaperless

Extended Buyer Home Inspection

Inspector, Vahn Balabanian, are professional, patient, focused, and genuine.
Even we arrived at the site 20 minutes early, he was already waiting for us in the hallway with a warm smile on his face.
The inspection was super detailed, Vahn elegantly went through the entire property and carefully recorded everything he noticed.
After the inspection, we kindly explained all his discovers,
and he also gave plenty of education regarding how to properly run all the systems in the property.
The report came out super fast with an extraordinary format.
It has all the useful information along with photos, breakdowns, possible causes and suggestions.
It even has high tech document browsing embedded, with a single click we can access to specific items.
This report is better than most of the paperwork I have seen from universities or IT workplaces.
It is our great pleasure to have Vahn and his service.
200%+ to have him again for future home inspection, and highly recommend him to our friends.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review. I am pleased that my service met or exceeded your expectations.

Manjunath in Milton
Manjunath in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Truly professional home inspection service

Vahn is very professional and experienced. He explained all the required repairs and recommendations with images taken from his camera. He also gave me an idea of the costs associated with those repairs. He clearly know his job and to finish everything in specified time. When asked, he even explained in detail on how the furnace/HRV works and gave some of its maintenance tips. His report was comprehensive very detailed and self explanatory. He even registered the appliances for recall notices. Overall fantastic interaction and would definitely use him again.

Hi Manjunath, I appreciate you taking the time to post a review on my service. I feel good when my clients learn about various aspects of a home. Obviously I can't cover everything that I would love to during a home inspection due to time constraints, but it's a great starting point. Thanks again for choosing Solex Group for your home inspection needs.

Asif in Toronto
Asif in Toronto

Great Job

He was professional and did a great job. He was thorough, on time, and had a fair price. I couldn’t ask for more! I will definitely use his services again!

Thanks for the glowing review Asif. I'm glad you were satisfied with the home inspection performed. I look forward to serving you again one day.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Inspection Service

We are first time home buyers and did not know what to expect from a home inspection. We contacted Vahn based on the amazing reviews he had received from his previous clients. He was very professional, punctual, knowledgeable and informative. The explanations and learning in his report and in person were absolutely outstanding. We learned a lot about the house thanks to him and could take a correct decision. He was unbiased while conducting the inspection. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great, unbiased professional home inspection service. Thanks Vahn!

Thanks for choosing your home inspector carefully and posting a review on the home inspection I performed performed for you. I find great satisfaction when my clients are happy with the service received.

More about Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Dedicated Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.) passionate about providing his clients with detailed, objective, and high quality Home Inspections. Make the right choice, get a home inspection that includes RecallChek - FREE with your buyer, owner or new Home Inspection. For more info or to book online, click the link to my website www.SolexGroup.ca
Alternatively, call/text me anytime if you have questions or to book an inspection: 416-850-1002
****
Vahn Balabanian, C.E.T., N.C.I., C.E.A., C.M.I., R.H.I.
****
Connect with us on facebook: facebook.com/SolexGroup
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/SolexGroup