Rosati Drywall

Reviews for Rosati Drywall

Sheldon in North York
Sheldon in North York

Basement Renovation

Rob provided a very competitive estimate. With his crew, Kevin and Kyle, he installed drywall throughout the basement. He taped and finished the drywall, displaying his wonderful craftsmanship. Rob was courteous and professional. The work was completed on budget and in a timely manner.

Natasha, York (Toronto)
Natasha, York (Toronto)
3 reviews York, ON

Drywall demolition

I left a message for Rob Rosati on a Sunday thinking he would call me back on Monday. He called that evening and came over to assess the job at my home after working all day. He was polite and gathered the info he needed to give a quote for demolition and restoration of drywall before and after installing an HVAC system.

He called me the next day with a fair quote and sent his guys out the day after. Kevin and Kendel arrived at the agreed upon time and performed the demolition job quickly and took away all of the material removed. Naturally drywall is messy but they did their best to clean up, leaving a manageable amount of dust for us to take care of.

G in Markham
G in Markham

Taping and finishing basement walls & ceiling

I put up the drywall myself (basement). I then had Rob come in to tape/mud and finish ceiling and walls. Rob did a great, professional job. On time and on budget. Great service. I would definitely hire him again.

Tina from Toronto
Tina from Toronto

drywall ceiling

I hired Rob after reading the positive reviews about his work on homestars. The ceiling in one of our bedrooms needed to be dry walled after a roof leak caused water damage. Rob came in on budget and on time. Quality of workmanship is outstanding and it's very obvious that Rob is a true professional who takes pride in his work. Rob also did a full clean up and disposal of waste. Will definitely be having him back for further work and highly recommend him to others without hesitation.

Steve - Pickering
Steve - Pickering
6 reviews ,

Drywall DIY basement

We hired Rob based on the outstanding reviews from HomeStars and was not disappointed. At first I was a little shocked by his youth but he is very skilled and well-versed in his craft. Rob's prices are very competitive and he finished the job as promised. Our only gripe, and it's very small, is that he would have picked up some of the leftover materials afterwards. Overall we're extremely happy Rob was a part of our DIY adventure and would definately recommend him to our friends and family. Great job Rob!

Miltons Rexdale
Miltons Rexdale
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Taped and sanded our kitchen walls and ceiling

Rosati Drywall inc, was a pleasur to have in our household. He was as quiet as a mouse, and in our house that is a blessing. He was very friendly and extremely clean despite what his job entailed. We realized that tapeing and sanding would be a very messy job, and we took the right precautions. However, the mess was no where near as messy as we had anticipated. The job was done on a realitivly timely basis, and not really imposing upon us either.

Mel- East York
Mel- East York

Ceiling drywall

Rob was friendly and efficient. His quote was very reasonable. He was able to start and complete our bedroom ceiling very soon after he gave us his estimate. We're pleased with the end result.
I'd hire Rob again for future drywalling, and I've recommended him to friends.

Mer in East York
Mer in East York

Ceiling drywall

We had Rob place drywall over our old ceiling in the master bedroom, which previous owners had covered with wallpaper which would not come off; the ceiling was also uneven with some cracks in the plaster. Our solution, rather than tearing down the whole ceiling and replacing it, was to put a layer of drywall over the existing ceiling.

Rob came over and checked it out, got back to us very quickly with a quote, finished the job quickly, found times that were convenient for us, and did the job very well.

We were very pleased and would recommend Rob.

Darcy in Milton
Darcy in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Basement Drywall

Rob did all the drywall work in our basement. He came on several occasions, including the weekend, to make sure our walls came out perfect. We would definitely recommend and use him again.

Jeanette and Jeff in Mississauga
Jeanette and Jeff in Mississauga

Drywalling throughout home

We reviewed homestars to find a highly recommended company to drywall holes in several rooms of our house. Electrical re-wiring left us with a house full of holes, and Rob came over and gave us a quote for price and time to complete, and he delivered on both. The job required visits on a number of days to properly complete, and the finished product was great. Rob and his employees are also very personable, and we highly recommend his services.

More about Rosati Drywall

MY NAME IS ROB
I started apprenticing as a drywall taper at the age of 19.
As I learned the trade I fell in love with it.
I gained a true appreciation of the craft the more skilled I became.
Over time I noticed that not all drywallers were producing a quality finish as I had been taught.
At the age of 20 I started my own business, RA Rosati Drywall Inc., in response to a growing number of clients that appreciated attention to detail.

MY PROMISE
I’ll only work with the best materials available and provide a 1 year guarantee on all labor.
I never compromise quality for time and give my clients realistic schedules that accommodate their lives.
I strive for honest customer service, so contracts are only paid in full when the finished work is to your complete satisfaction.

We provide quality craftsmanship throughout the GTA - Burlington to Scarborough, we cover it all!

Give us a call - 647-218-1168