Brand Insulation Inc.

4500 Chesswood Drive Toronto ON M3J 2B9
Brand Insulation Inc.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Brand Insulation Inc.

Gavin in Etobicoke
Gavin in Etobicoke

Insulation removal and replacement

I called Brand Insulation to remove some mouldy insulation from my attic following a roof leak, and then to replace it. I worked with Gary to assess the damage and develop a quote, and then worked with Gary and Max to remove the damaged insulation, and another team (didn't get their names) to install new insulation. Irena at the office was also great to work with, very pleasant and processed my payment quickly.

Both teams were fabulous. Very respectful of my home and family, did the job quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up the space terrifically well. My dog loved them, and that's always a good sign.

I couldn't be happier with them and I strongly recommend them to anyone who needs insulation work done.

Thank you Gavin, for taking the time to review our work. We believe that we have the finest staff and will share this review with the whole team. Thank you for trusting us with your home.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great attic and garage insultation job

We decided to work with Brand Insulation after reading all of the positive reviews on HomeStars. We also called a couple of other insulation companies to compare prices and service, etc. I was really impressed with the level of detail we were provided with on the first call and the quote was very reasonable as well. Brand insulated our attic and the ceiling above our garage (we have a bedroom above our garage). The team was on-time and did the job efficiently and cleaned up afterwards. The fluctuation of day and night-time temperature has decreased substantially on our second floor, it feels exactly like the first floor now! We are very happy with how friendly and accurate the level of service was from this company, there were no surprises. Also , (on a side note) our rebate from Ennbridge came in only 3 weeks after the job was completed, this was a pleasant surprise!

Angie in Toronto
Angie in Toronto

Insulation in attic and garage

We highly recommend Brand Insulation for your home!! From the sales rep to receptionist Irena to the installers everything was top quality. They were so helpful answered all our questions. Gave us many recommendations. We had many other quotes from other companies none compare to Brand!!! Plus they told about the rebate program, amazing!! Will tell all our friends and family about the excellent work done by Brand to our home!! The best part they clean everything up! Thank you

Thank you so very much for your kind words.
we hope our work will make your house more comfortable and energy efficient
Best Regards
Brand Insulation Team

Annjalene in Toronto
Annjalene in Toronto

Attic insulation replacement

The insulation was removed as planned, although there was damage done to my wall and the ceiling around the attic access area. The people who came to blow in the new insulation were rather curt at first because they had wanted to do the job earlier in the day. I originally asked to have it done early but was told that wasn't possible. As a result I felt rather uncomfortable with these workers at first because they seemed really annoyed about having to start at 1pm. The weather stripping was put on very poorly, likely because they were in a rush. They workers were friendlier towards the end of the project. I did call the office about the damages and sent photos. There was an offer to do the repair, but at this point I'm not interested.
***in response to the company reply. I wad tokd by the office that thebonky option I had for the appointment to blow k the insulation was the afternoon, despite me asking for the morning, then I was asked twice to switch the time, but I had already booked time off work to accommodate the only available option. As for the weather stripping, the attic door has a wooden frame so the comment about it being difficult to do because of the drywall makes no sense. It was hastily done because the crew was in a rush. I had to ask them to do it, as they were getting ready to leave.

Thank you for feedback.
We did try to schedule our appointment as close to insulation removal as possible. Indeed, the crew arrived 20 min earlier, our apologies. We try to schedule attic appointments earlier in the day, the attics tend to heat up especially when it is hot outside.
Unfortunately, the weather stripping is difficult to seal when access to the attic is open drywall without a frame. We certainly were prepared to fix whatever damage you feel was caused to the access area. We do stand by our workmanship.

tvl51 in Toronto
tvl51 in Toronto

Attic and Garage Insulation

A Company that is very professional not just in Customer service but also in project service . They performed the job to excellent standards at a price that is very competitive . Further Ms Irena and Leo are very knowledgeable in advise and guided me every step of the way including the Govt rebate program .
The staff who perform the real job are very decent respectable as well as efficient .
They came as per schedule did the job to perfection and left after a thorough clean up . The home inspect later came and passed the project with a perfect score . What more would one desire ? But recommend Brand Insulation Inc as the company of choice for Insulation

Good morning,
Thank you so very much for such kind words.
We do have the best clients and that is what make our job so rewarding !!!!

King Regards

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Professionalism and Service Quality

Thoroughly pleased and satisfied with the service provided by this Company. They delivered as promised with excellent workmanship, the material was also of excellent quality. They left the home spotless and even went as far as providing before and after pictures. If you required insulation for your home contact Brand Insulation Inc.!! The minute the phone is answered you will be impressed!!

Thanks again for an excellent job!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking your time to review us

Trina K, North York in North York
Trina K, North York in North York

Internal and external insulation

We have hired Brand Insulation Inc. last October to help us with the coldness and draftiness of our home.
The crew was very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. The job was done in an efficient manner and we felt very little interaption to our lifestyle. After 6 month, we can honestly say that it worked and our home is nice and warm.
Thank you, Brand Insulation!

Trina K. North York

Thank you very much Trina for taking your time to review us.
We are very happy to hear that our work made such a difference in a comfort of your home

Kind Regards

dmitri
dmitri

Attic insulation

Great job! Now my heating bill is much lower after we have finished the attic insulation. Professional and friendly team

Thank you very much for your kind words

Max from North York
Max from North York

Foam insulation (interior/exterior) + attic blown insulation

Brand insulation added wall insulation in my double-brick construction house about 6 months. I wanted to give a thorough account of how the product performs throughout the seasons so I waited before writing my review.
Immediately we noticed how much quieter the house was. The noise suppression quality is amazing.
In the summer the house retains cool air noticeably better. In the winter season the walls do not get nearly as cold, the entire house feels much more comfortable and air quality is better since the furnace isn't working as much drying out the air.
The savings on heating and cooling costs are not huge but it's a nice bonus.
Overall I'm extremely please with quality of work, I only wish we'd done this sooner. A must-have upgrade for anyone living in a double-brick house.

weather

Hello Max,
We are very glad that our work made your home more comfortable and warmer.
Thank you very much for taking your time to review us and for your kind words
Best Regards,

00000000 in North York
00000000 in North York

Good Job Well Done

We had decided to get the attic insulated. The 1,000 sq ft home was built in 1960 and there is basically no insulation anywhere. A flyer came in the mail with this company's ad in it. It was from their Downsview branch. We lucked out. The two men who came were polite, efficient, tidy, and wore proper safety equipment. They were in and out in just over an hour. They even vacuumed although there wasn't much of anything there.

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking your time to review us
Brand Insulation Inc

More about Brand Insulation Inc.

BRAND INSULATION provides safe, reliable and green solutions for existing homes. We can make your home comfortable with the least possible inconvenience to you. We were the first licensed installer of air krete® in Canada. We have proudly served over 2,000 homeowners since 2006 with our experienced and professional team. Attic and Ceiling insulation. Drill & Fill Wall Insulation for double brick and plaster walls. Double Brick insulation, Plaster walls insulation
,Frame walls insulation, Attic insulation, Flat roofs and garage ceiling insulation.

***

At Brand Insulation, we pride ourselves on quality work at affordable prices. Our commitment to customer satisfaction means that you can
expect attentive, personalized service when we come to work in your home. And our dedication to quality ensures that you’ll get a top-quality product when you choose us for your insulation needs. For more information, or to book an appointment, please call us today at 416.226.2779. BBB Accredited Business since 29/10/2008