Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

176 Bullock Dr. Unit #11 Markham ON L3P

Garage Doors & Hardware
Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Myuran
Myuran
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Honest, reliable service

These guys are amazing. We had a minor panic in 2019 when our garage door would not open and once it did, it would slam down. Quite scary. Markham Garage Doors was recommended to us and they quickly came over and did a low cost fix and recommended we replace the door in a couple of years.

The temporary fix lasted without issue but we took their advice and replaced the door in 2021. The ordering process was quite easy and they were very flexible with accommodating my preferred door opener from a third party.

The actual installation was smooth, and very clean. No garbage was left behind and we were informed how to customize various options available. Highly recommended.

Thank you for being a wonderful repeat customer and for your lovely review. Cheers from all of us at Markham Garage Doors Ltd

Jason
Jason

Replaced garage door cables

I noticed one of my cables on my garage door had snapped from years of corrosion. Didn't want to risk not being able to open the door, especially during the winter, so looked for quick service on Jan 20, 2021. I called Markham Garage Doors in the morning and they arranged to have somebody at my house early in the afternoon. I was so pleased that they arrived promptly, on time, and replaced the broken cable plus the other surviving cable. They also offered to replace the cables for my second garage door. I thought, "Sure, they're already here, why not?" Cables got replaced super quick, lubricated against corrosion damage, and I'm super pleased and confident that I won't need to worry about broken garage door cables for a long while.

Thanks for your business. We are happy to get you fixed up. Cheers from all of us at Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Dolores in Toronto
Dolores in Toronto

garage door repait

We are so super pleased with Markham Garage Doors! They came within 3 hrs.of our call and Ryan was super efficient. He even replaced the other cable line which was rusted. We will certainly be using them for new doors soon!

Thanks for the support and for your kind review we are happy we got everything fixed up. Thanks from all of us at Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Michael
Michael

Garage Door Repaired

Our garage door track shifted and a few of the wheels popped out so the door would not close.
I called Markham Garage Doors about 1:15 pm to report the sudden problem and someone was at my house before 2:00 pm.
45 minutes later, the door was fixed and working as usual again.
Quick and reliable service. I was definitely impressed ....again.
This is the 2nd time in the last 2 years I've called this company to fix our ageing garage door.
Markham Garage Doors will always be my first choice for quick, reliable garage door service in the future.

Thank you for continuing to use us for your garage door needs, we truly appreciate your business and your support. Thanks from all of us here at Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Laura
Laura

New Garage Door Opener

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!! Gustavo was knowledgeable, professional, informative and patient. He efficiently installed my new garage door opener, patiently instructed me on how to use it, and fairly priced the job.
Markham Garage Doors is highly recommended due to exceptional, impressive service from employees like Gustavo.
JOB WELL DONE. Thank you is not enough.

Thanks for the wonderful review. Gustavo is an amazing technician, we are lucky to have him on our team. Thanks again for your support. Cheers.

Yana
Yana
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Garage Door

Despite the long wait (15 weeks) due to Covid, the service was great and the installer was exceptional. Pricing is also very competitive. I would highly recommend Markham Garage Doors!

Thank you for the wonderful review, and for your patience during this challenging time. Cheers Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

gate,painting gardinging

he did our gate painting he fixed our garden his work very nice and he is on time and he knows every job i want him to do our lawn care

I think you reviewed the wrong company

Rob I
Rob I

Garage Door

Garage door broke so contacted Markham Garage to get new door - fixed the old door as I wait for new door to get delivered. Recommended paint colour for trim to go with new door which we will go with. Happy with quick response to all questions.

Thanks for the wonderful review. Cheers Markham Garage Doors

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Broken Garage Door Spring

Garage door spring broke Sunday, went on their website and submitted an online inquiry. Got a call Monday morning, the gentleman showed up 2 hours later. Fixed my door in 30 mins.....

Couldn't have asked for better service than that.

Highly recommended

Thank you for supporting our company we appreciate your business and you lovely review. Cheers. Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Rish in Scarborough
Rish in Scarborough

Garage Door Opener Replacement

Markham Garage Doors was a pleasure to work with. They make the process incredibly efficient and easy, from calling in to arrange the job, to paying through their automated payment system. Not to mention Orlando the service technician was extremely knowledgeable and efficient when onsite. He explained everything thoroughly and now my new garage opener is working great. Thank you for the great service.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your support. Cheers Markham Garage Doors.

More about Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Our team provides fast affordable service as well as new garage doors and openers. Our showroom allows customers to visualize, touch and learn about every garage product available! At Markham Garage Doors Ltd., we offer free in home quotations and accurate quotes over the phone for all types of new products and services for your existing project. Please give us a call and experience what its like to deal with an honest and friendly local company. Thanks for supporting Markham Garage Doors. 905-472-9178

Products: Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers,Garage door and opener service, Custom Carriage House Garage Doors, Aluminum Capping of Door Frames, Commercial Overhead Doors, Parts available for all makes and models.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Full Service Garage Door Company - for all you garage needs. Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Aluminum Capping, Repairs to all makes and models of garage doors and openers. Parts for sale for the do it yourselfer. You need it, we got it!
Lift Master, Haas Door, Clopay Building Products, Richards-Wilcox, Steel Craft, Equal Door Industries, Steel-Craft, As well as many other Brands.
All Styles available "We are constantly searching for the hottest designs available" If you have seen something unique that you love, chances are we installed it, if not show us a picture and we will source it. Doors range from the ultra high end to the cheap and cheerful whether your dressing up your house to stand out in the neighborhood, or cleaning up your house to list for sale we have a solution for you!
We specialize in quality workmanship with the largest selection of products to suit your needs. A Business built on knowledge, trust and honesty. "do it once, do it right" Every member of our team is an employee and has a vested interest in doing an excellent job everyday. We love what we do and it shows!
Visa, MasterCard, AEMX, Interact Cash and Cheque