New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

Vicki. W from Mississauga
Vicki. W from Mississauga

Amazing Clean - Definitely Recommend

I hired New Century Maid to do a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom move clean out to prepare to list the house for sale. It was a very large job and the finished product totally exceeded my expectations. It was amazing! When I returned to the house and inspected the job, I was blown away and very pleased. I would recommend New Century Maids without reservation. Thank you so much to Isabelle and Team!

Dear Vicki, Thank you for the exceptional review about our service and our staff. It means a lot to our company to know that people like you appreciate the work we do, and that we were able to make your life easier. Our business depends on customer’s satisfaction and scattering the good word.

KATHERINE
KATHERINE

Deep Cleaning

Lyna and Luba from New Century Maids did a fantastic job, cleaning our entire house to prepare for selling! Everything sparkles - from the glass shower doors, to the kitchen grout, windows, mirrors and much more. The service was provided professionally and in a very friendly manner. Well worth the expense!

So happy to hear that the cleaning was an excellent experience and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future for your next cleaning.

Eric Wilson
Eric Wilson

House Cleaning

My mom actually recommended this service to me. She knows that my wife and I have stressful jobs and that cleaning is far, far down on our priority list. We usually schedule a thorough cleaning on the weekends, which is pretty lame for two people in their early thirties. Now, I just call up this service, and we can enjoy the weekend without worrying about how clean our house is!

Wonderful to hear that you are enjoying a clean and dust free home. We appreciate any feedback from our clients to ensure a great cleaning each time.

Great service

Just moved in. Our place need immediately attention, especially the kitchen area. New Century Maids resolved our issues promptly and efficiently. Tasha did all our cleaning and we were super satisfied with her.

Always nice to hear how well our crews are doing and that you are happy with your home cleaning. We want you to always know that we are here to make you life easier.

Cleaning

Deep clean. Did a good job and any spots we asked them to do they fixed. Only feedback would be we paid for some additional cleaning like appliances and inside cabinets and fridge. One of the ladies complained that we had left everything in the cabinets so it would take too long to clean. We were not instructed that we had to remove everything from cabinets. We are living in the house currently so to remove everything from all cabinets at once would be a disaster. Also noticed a few things were not cleaned like the sink drains in the kitchen. We missed telling them this and noticed after they left. I think maybe 4 hours for a deep clean for our house might have been too short based on some of the extras we wanted and paid for. Our house is pretty clean so we were really particular about the details getting cleaned - the things we never have time to do!
I will give this company another try. I do believe it takes some time for the cleaners to get familiar to your house and where the dirt and dust collects.

I would like to Thank you for your review, it helps us to improve in all areas of cleaning, wish to apologize for the crew, may have been a miscommunication, we take out all things from inside cupboards- clean- and replace the items. We have a 24 hour guarantee in place for all cleanings so that if anything missed or not cleaned properly will be address at no cost to you, We value all of our customers to see that all concerns are dealt with in a speedy time. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

4ujewelz
4ujewelz

Move out deep clean

We were so impressed with the professionalism and communication. We had an unexpected emergency and couldnt be at the house when cleaning crew came.
They did an incredible job and even threw everything out of the fridge for us.
We highly recommend and definitely would hire them again

Wonderful to hear that you are very happy with your cleaning service. We work hard so that you do not have to. The cleaning crew will be very happy to hear the did a great job.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Mariah Elyse
Mariah Elyse

Wonderful experience.

I've been using New Century Maids for three months now. This is the best thing I've done for my home in the 18 years I've lived in this apartment. I highly recommend having a deep cleaning done first, then sign up for a regular cleaning. You get a cleaning that is worth every penny. You are actually saving time by having a professional service. They can do in two hours what usually take four or five. Wonderful experience.

We value every feedback we receive and are always happy to hear that our crews are doing a great job.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Deep Clean

Excellent work! I am really impressed and would hire them again anyway. Great team for sure!

Thank you for your review, always here to help with you home cleaning needs and look forward to hearing from you soon for another cleaning.

First time

Great service and very quick. I was very pleased with my first time appointment. Easy to book and the team is very responsive.

It is very nice to hear that you are very happy with the cleaning that was done for you, I am glad that you had given us a chance to show you that each and every one of our customers is special and deserves to come home to a sparkling, clean home. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Richard Gerald in Mississauga
Richard Gerald in Mississauga

Apartment Cleaning

Every time someone from New Century Maids cleans our apartment, it smells fantastic and looks even better. I always get friendly reminders about the appointment, and they make it easy to reschedule if needed with no penalty. There is a discount to schedule repeated cleanings.

Thank you Richard- all of our crews work very hard to make sure that your home is always cleaned from top to bottom and everything sparkles.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business