New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

stephanie.philbin
stephanie.philbin

Susan was absolutely amazing

Susan was fantastic and did such a thorough job, really loved her come in as her work was fantastic! Highly recommend!

We appreciate your review Stephanie and are thrilled that you are so happy with your cleaning experience.
Our primary goal as a cleaning service is to accommodate to the customer’s needs and make sure that they are always satisfied with the cleaning.

pollypan65
pollypan65

Urgent Clean Came Through

Everyone from the receptionist that took my call to the two lovely ladies who came to do an urgent clean where exceptional. The cleaning was top-notch. VERY reasonable rates.

We are extremely happy that the cleaning crew was able to do their magic and make your home spotless and clean again. We look forward to hearing from you in the future for any cleanings you may need.

Kaden Kash
Kaden Kash

Good Work!

I have been very happy with New Century Maids over a few years of cleaning now. They have always been friendly, accommodating and also honest and realistic about the time needed to clean my apartment. They always put in good work to give a good and decent clean. I will certainly carry on using their cleaning services when required.

Wonderful to hear how delighted you were with your cleaning experience with new Century Maids, we always aim to keep the highest standards in the business. Looking forward to doing business with you in the near future. All the best.

C. Jackman
C. Jackman

Brilliant!

This is the first time I have used this business. The lovely woman spent 4 hours in my home and the result was fantastic. It was so good I have now booked them for a regular fortnightly clean. Brilliant!

I am delighted to know that you are happy and satisfied with quality of service New Century Maids has provided for you. We are a dedicated team of people that truly care about our clients, and we want to provide clean and healthy environment into your home.

Ron  Lenamon
Ron Lenamon

Cleaning.

We use New Century Maids every week in our house, they are efficient and provide a high quality service. Highly recommend to all friends and family for all types of cleaning.

So happy to hear that the cleaning was an excellent experience and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future for your next cleaning.

fmarando in Burlington
fmarando in Burlington

Maid Service

Did an ok job, we had to go over and point out several missed area, all which were rectified.

Thank you for your star review - It was very nice speaking with you and we take all feedbacks seriously - they help us improve in all areas to make sure that your next cleaning experience will be an excellent one.

Monica W
Monica W

Apartment Cleaning.

Hired New Century Maids to clean an apartment I had been living in for 6 months. Sheila did an excellent job- she kept me informed of when she was coming and when she was about to leave. The place was spotless. I would highly recommend Sheila and New Century maids. Thanks again!

We at New Century Maids know that people are very busy with their lives and sometimes need help to help with up keep cleaning of their homes. We hope that you will consider us for your regular cleaners.

Jorge Bobby
Jorge Bobby

Great customer service

We've used New Century Maids for a few years now, and it is amazing. Worth every penny. Easy to schedule and reschedule, great customer service and communication, and the care and consideration everyone has taken with my home is outstanding. Coming home after a New Century Maids visit is my favorite day of the month!

Thank you Jorge for the wonderful feedback. You can always count on us to have the best job done each time.

Regina  Hurtado
Regina Hurtado

Home Cleaning.

We have been using New Century Maids for years because we love their business model, but I wanted to give a shoutout to Tasha who did a fantastic job with our cleaning this month; thank you!

It is very nice to hear that you are very happy with the cleaning that was done for you. I appreciate your kind words and compliments; we strive to do our best and make sure that your home is always glittering.

Mike B
Mike B

New Century Maids is awesome! I

New Century Maids is awesome! I was able to book an appointment quickly and easily and Sheila did a great job. She arrived right on time and when I got home everything was sparkling clean, and I definitely will book again.

Thank you for your excellent review. We are happy to hear that our crew met your needs, We look forward to helping you with your future cleaning needs

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business