New Century Maids

House & Apartment Cleaning
3319 Cawthra Rd. Mississauga ON L5A2X4

Reviews for New Century Maids

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Deep Clean + wall washing, oven cleaning, basement and fridge cleaning

Our house was cleaned on a Monday morning while we were away at the cottage and still smelled fresh when we got home on Friday evening. Floors look great, oven looks brand new and fridge hasn’t looked so good since we got it! So does the washrooms and basement! If I had to be picky, I’d say that even though we added on the extra service for wall washing there were a few big spots missed and some door frames as well as doors, but no one is perfect and sometimes things get missed. Overall we are satisfied.

Wonderful to hear that the crew did a great job - sorry that they were not able to get all of the walls they did mention there were a few areas on the walls with scuff marks that would not come out. Thank you for your feedback.

Kevin in Mississauga
Kevin in Mississauga

Cleaning of

New Century Maids cleaned our townhouse condo after a renter. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to do a thorough enough job, but I was wrong. We were surprised at how well they did and how reach every nook and cranny.
We need to get our carpets steam cleaned as well. They worked out well too.

Always great to hear when our cleaning crews do a wonderful job and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Julia in Ottawa
Julia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Extremely pleased

The crew arrived right on time. They were friendly and followed Covid protocols perfectly. They did everything that was included in the quote. They worked efficiently, but didn't rush through the job at all. My house is now ready for the market!

Dear Julia, Thank you for the exceptional review about our service and our staff. It means a lot to our company to know that people like you appreciate the work we do and we look forward to hearing from you soon to book another cleaning.

Condo unit post Reno cleaning

Have used them many times over the years and they never fail to impress. Have also recommended them to friends and family.

Thank you for your review - we strive to help each and every customer to the best of our abilities.

Lesley in Aurora
Lesley in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Rental Prep for Listing

We have a rental unit in the Square One area and wanted it to stand out as we list it. New Century Maids allowed me to book carpet cleaning and a deep clean of the unit for the same day. The unit shines and I'm confident to put it on the market.

Superb news! Thank you Lesley for your trust in our company and we are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with your cleaning. We want you to always know that we are here to make you life easier.

House cleaning deep clean

New Century Maids did a great job. The staff were professional and very pleasant. Contemporary home with lots of glass. They cleaned everything really well. I would highly recommend New Century Maids and would definitely use them again.

Wonderful to hear and very happy that you are now enjoying a clean and sparkling home and hope to hear from you soon to book your next cleaning.

ebond
ebond

Move in Deep Clean

I am very pleased with the move-in cleaning. Daniela was very thorough. I was amazed by how she was able to transform the dingy baseboards and make everything sparkle.
Co-ordinating was straightforward and Isabelle was prompt to respond.
Highly recommend.

We are glad that you were satisfied with the customer service and quality of cleaning.
It has been our pleasure to service your home!

Best Home Cleaning Service

I’ve been using NCM for several years now. The office staff is very friendly, organized and very accommodating with booking times at last minute.
I had a cleaning done on Thursday, it was absolutely fabulous!! She worked very hard at making my house sparkle.
I would absolutely recommend NCM and will be a loyal customer.
Thanks Cathi and staff.
Best,
Pina

Thank you Pina for your great review - and Thank you for being a loyal customer. Always a pleasure.

mad_mich1 in Toronto
mad_mich1 in Toronto

Moving in cleaning

We have a moving in clean up, I was absolutely thrilled With the end results. We had the inside of the greasy and grungy oven cleaned out and it was not disappointing at all. Thank you new century maids, we will definitely continue to employ and recommend your services.

We are happy to hear that the cleaning crew did such a thorough cleaning for you and glad that you are now enjoying a clean home. Hope to do business with you in the future.

Elizabeth in Mississauga
Elizabeth in Mississauga

Great home cleaning service

I'd recommend New Century Maids. Scheduling and communication is great. The cleaners arrive promptly and do a thorough job. Response and processes post-COVID are very good. We love coming home on cleaning day.
Found them on Home Stars

We would like to thank you for trusting our company to come into your home and cleaning for you and are glad to hear how wonderful the work went - always here to help.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996. We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Mississauga?