New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

Steam Cleaning and Deep Cleaning for Elderly Parents

Back in 2014 I hired New Century Maids as a one-time service even though we think of ourselves as very capable of cleaning our own house! It was hard not to be dazzled back then so I thought of them when feeling a bit overwhelmed doing ad hoc cleaning of my elderly parents' house during weekly visits. They did two operations - a deep clean from one crew and then a steam cleaning of the carpets. My parents are very cost-sensitive and believe (not always correctly) that we can do a better job ourselves - they had to admit that they were wrong, and were extremely happy with what New Century Maids did. They kept feeling surfaces that had been dusty for years and checking their fingers in disbelief... anyway thanks again to New Century Maids.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New Century Maids

The cleaning lady was very polite and efficient. She finished within the time frame agreed and did an excellent job. She vacuum and dust all 4 floors of my house and kept asking what else she can do for me. The price was also very reasonable.

Our crews undergo a rigorous training and weekly performance reviews. We love feedback from clients, lets us know that the job was well done. Thank you for your review.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Deep Clean + wall washing, oven cleaning, basement and fridge cleaning

Our house was cleaned on a Monday morning while we were away at the cottage and still smelled fresh when we got home on Friday evening. Floors look great, oven looks brand new and fridge hasn’t looked so good since we got it! So does the washrooms and basement! If I had to be picky, I’d say that even though we added on the extra service for wall washing there were a few big spots missed and some door frames as well as doors, but no one is perfect and sometimes things get missed. Overall we are satisfied.

Wonderful to hear that the crew did a great job - sorry that they were not able to get all of the walls they did mention there were a few areas on the walls with scuff marks that would not come out. Thank you for your feedback.

Kevin in Mississauga
Kevin in Mississauga

Cleaning of

New Century Maids cleaned our townhouse condo after a renter. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to do a thorough enough job, but I was wrong. We were surprised at how well they did and how reach every nook and cranny.
We need to get our carpets steam cleaned as well. They worked out well too.

Always great to hear when our cleaning crews do a wonderful job and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Julia in Ottawa
Julia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Extremely pleased

The crew arrived right on time. They were friendly and followed Covid protocols perfectly. They did everything that was included in the quote. They worked efficiently, but didn't rush through the job at all. My house is now ready for the market!

Dear Julia, Thank you for the exceptional review about our service and our staff. It means a lot to our company to know that people like you appreciate the work we do and we look forward to hearing from you soon to book another cleaning.

Condo unit post Reno cleaning

Have used them many times over the years and they never fail to impress. Have also recommended them to friends and family.

Thank you for your review - we strive to help each and every customer to the best of our abilities.

Lesley in Aurora
Lesley in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Rental Prep for Listing

We have a rental unit in the Square One area and wanted it to stand out as we list it. New Century Maids allowed me to book carpet cleaning and a deep clean of the unit for the same day. The unit shines and I'm confident to put it on the market.

Superb news! Thank you Lesley for your trust in our company and we are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with your cleaning. We want you to always know that we are here to make you life easier.

House cleaning deep clean

New Century Maids did a great job. The staff were professional and very pleasant. Contemporary home with lots of glass. They cleaned everything really well. I would highly recommend New Century Maids and would definitely use them again.

Wonderful to hear and very happy that you are now enjoying a clean and sparkling home and hope to hear from you soon to book your next cleaning.

ebond
ebond
4 reviews ,

Move in Deep Clean

I am very pleased with the move-in cleaning. Daniela was very thorough. I was amazed by how she was able to transform the dingy baseboards and make everything sparkle.
Co-ordinating was straightforward and Isabelle was prompt to respond.
Highly recommend.

We are glad that you were satisfied with the customer service and quality of cleaning.
It has been our pleasure to service your home!

Best Home Cleaning Service

I’ve been using NCM for several years now. The office staff is very friendly, organized and very accommodating with booking times at last minute.
I had a cleaning done on Thursday, it was absolutely fabulous!! She worked very hard at making my house sparkle.
I would absolutely recommend NCM and will be a loyal customer.
Thanks Cathi and staff.
Best,
Pina

Thank you Pina for your great review - and Thank you for being a loyal customer. Always a pleasure.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996. We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Mississauga?