New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

Machelle from Mississauga
Machelle from Mississauga

In Depth House Cleaning

I am extremely pleased with the services I received from New Century Maids. They were able to send a team to my house on very short notice. The ladies arrived promptly and got right to work. I had asked for a detailed clean, including stove and refrigerator, baseboards, cabinets. You name it, they cleaned it, and expertly. I have had a number of services in to clean and have fired them all due to lack of attention to detail. The was not the case with the ladies from New Century. The were extremely detail oriented and worked for the entire time they were in my home. I am hiring them on a permanent basis and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a quality cleaning.

Thank you Machelle we are very glad to have been of service to you. Attention to detail is very important, we strive to do the very best for all our customers, many Thanks for recommending our company.

Cathy in Etobicoke
Cathy in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

House Cleaning

Recently we decided we wanted to replace the cleaner we'd been using for the past few years, their prices were too high, the service wasn't friendly. I tried 3 different companies before we tried New Century maids, with each one we were left feeling disappointed. new Century Maids came in and did a fantastic job! We were completing thrilled with the work they did - worth every penny. Their attention to detail, and quality of work was perfect!

I would like to Thank you Cathy for your feedback and I am glad to hear that you were extremely happy with your initial cleaning, our crews are well trained before beginning their job in cleaning homes, to make sure that every detail is not overlooked, I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Maria in Etobicoke
Maria in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Deep cleaning of 2 year old 3 floors townhouse

We agreed on a complete deep cleaning and this is what they did. Punctual, fast, professional, pleasant, very attentive to details (my stove looked like new), no missed areas, excellent results. They needed 2 more hours than the 10 hours initially agreed but we know there were areas (stove, fridge, shower, baseboards , glass doors and table top) that needed a more detailed cleaning so we agreed with that.
We are very satisfied and will certaily contrat them for regular cleanings.
Thanks

Thank you Maria, it is always a pleasure to hear feedback from satisfied customers. We look forward to being of service to you for all your house cleaning needs.

Matt S. in Mississauga
Matt S. in Mississauga
1 review ,

Condo Cleaning

I found New Century Maids on Homestars after I moved into my new condo.

I have used two other maid services previously in Mississauga, both of which left me unsatisfied.

New Century Maids has been excellent. They are extremely detailed. I would rate them an A+.

It is wonderful to hear that you are happy with your cleaning and have given us an A+ and know that all your future cleanings with us shall be just as thorough as the first. Thanks Matt.

Gina in Mississauga
Gina in Mississauga

House Cleaning

The cleaning service that I had contacted – New Century Maids – did such an excellent job on cleaning my home. I am extremely pleased, every item in my home sparkles, it was worth the money that I paid and I cannot wait for my next cleaning session. Thank you New Century Maids

Gina, thank you for a great feedback. We will see you next week for a regular cleaning.

Moomin in Oakville
Moomin in Oakville

Home cleaning

Assisted Review

Just a note to say how happy we are with the cleaning staff... they are doing a really great job. The last time in particular was just beautiful. So thank you to your team. We continue to refer people, we recently referred Debbie C. as well so we hope that went well :)
Thank you!

So glad to hear, referring people and if they schedule ongoing cleanings you get a referral gift certificate, call us to get more info.

Cindy in Mississauga
Cindy in Mississauga

Home cleaning

Assisted Review

I must say that I was very impressed with cleaning and professionalism of New Century Maids. They did what they had said would be done and I am truly happy to have found them. They make my life much easier.

Thank you Cindy, it is an honor to be of service.

Paris A in Toronto
Paris A in Toronto

House cleaning

I've been using this service for over a year now and they have done very thorough work. They offer a broad range of services and have been very professional in following up for feedback. I highly recommend them highly.

Dear Paris, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our company; it is the crew that makes it all happen, they are committed to their job and compliments like yours let them know that their hard work is appreciated. Continued feedback and suggestions help us grow into a better company. Rest assured that we will work our hardest to provide you with quality cleaning services for years to come.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business