Novacon Construction Inc

Reviews for Novacon Construction Inc

Ann in Leslieville
Ann in Leslieville

Entire house renovation, Part 1

I would trust Pavel with my Children. That's how i feel about my house. Its another child of mine that Pavel took care of, educated me on, and showed how i could make it better.

Hi Ann,

Was a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to your new rear addition project.

William in East york
William in East york
6 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Complete Renovation, Extension and Addition

I needed to expand my house and I knew what I wanted to do, but I was missing one component... A General Contractor who was knowledgeable, accountable, thorough, fair, and who would give me value. After wasting weeks of time dealing with contractor quotes, and debating on whether I should buy another home to move into or keep with my quest to renovate, I was referred to Pavel at Novacon Construction, and THANK GOD I HAD!!!!
From start to finish this company and all its employees' were courteous, smart, and helpful in all areas of the project, and with the scale of the project, the company was on top of every single detail. Pavel the owner and his father Andre became like family to me. With the amount of wisdom they imparted, you would think they taught a building course at University.
Pavel walked me through the rigors of the permit office and what a joke that was. The city of Toronto had us waiting almost two months, but Pavel was constantly following up with them and on top of any follow/up requests they had within 48 hours. He was 100% right on his words to “get permits early” as the city set us all back 2 months.
Let’s talk about the stuff you can see: The finishings. He is no designer by his own admission, but he knows what looks good and what will “pop” and what gives things the “WOW” factor. I took almost all of his recommendation, only differing on personal taste choices, but his placement of windows, doors, trims, and all other finishing details was impeccable.
Behind the paint: Let me put it to you this way…. Mike Holmes and his show will NEVER be visiting my house!!! The place is solid, and I know because he made me watch and take pictures at every stage. I always stayed out of his way, but he gave me an education on my home. The workmanship is impeccable, and he is proud of all his work.
I would not hesitate to use Novacon construction again, and emphatically recommend them to anyone, and I already have!!!!

Hi William,

Thanks for the kind words. Its been a pleasure working with you and your wife on your dream home. I know that you and your family will be happy there for years to come!!!

Lillian in T.O.
Lillian in T.O.

basement renovation and electrical

Pavel built a drop ceiling, new walls, added insulation, added electrical and lighting fixtures, etc. We interviewed a few people and were happy we went with Pavel. I was under pressure to get a home ready for my Mother to move into. Even after she arrived Pavel and crew continued on the myriad projects involved with a 60 year old home.

Hi Lillian

It is always nice to work with great people like you and your mother. Even though she had a horrible experience with the movers, Im sure she will be happy in the newly renovated home. All the best!!!!

More about Novacon Construction Inc

We have been providing our construction services for almost 15 years helping our clients to renovate and enhance their living space. Novacon Construction Inc are a full DESIGN-BUILD firm focusing on large scale higher end Major renovations, Home additions and full Custom Homes. We are a very well planned company that work well with clients that are looking for a high end/professional building experience and not a jack of all trades approach. Our clients work with a professional DESIGN-BUILD team that consists of in house designer, Project manager, Site supervisor and tradesman for the duration of their build.

Our aim is to produce a high quality product, to perform in the most efficient way possible, and to make your renovation a positive and rewarding experience. All our trades people are highly skilled and bring with them a wealth of experience. NOVACON Custom Builders & Renovators are equipped to work on any area of your home, from major additions, basements, to bathrooms, including kitchen development and we can even build your dream home!

A satisfied customer is our best advertisement!!!.