Swat Wildlife

Pest & Animal Control
278 St Clarens Ave Toronto ON M6H 3W3

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Swat Wildlife

Raccoon in my chimney

I have used Swat Wildlife in the past over a number of years as these animals are always finding new ways to invade your property and in this case they were able to access my chimney by pushing the rain cap aside and squeezing in. Ryan was able to put a one way door on my chimney even though the weather which had winds gusting up to 75km an hour would have sent others away waiting for a nicer day to climb the 2 storey roof. I stayed out to hold the ladder even though he said it wasn't necessary. Waiting on the raccoon to leave before she drops her babies as the bad weather last night kept her inside as it would most people or animals.

Thank you very much for lending a hand.
Weather certainly has been a bit problematic this year in particular. Glad to hear that Randy was still able to wildlife proof your chimney and get tour animal service completed!! Great review.

Squirrel removal

Excellent service. Very friendly and efficient. I would recommend them to anyone. No more squirrels,

Wildlife removal

Randy was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Would use this company in the future and recommend.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Rat catchers

I tried other Toronto pest services to deal with rat invaders. Wish Id come to Swat WildLife first. Cant say enough about the company response and Rob's diligence, enthusiasm and commitment to fix the problem at the source: the secret pathway. Super smart guy who understands rodents. Other companies send reps who want to throw down poison and run, leaving carcasses in your walls. Would give more stars if I could

What a wonderful review. Rob certainly is a dedicated technician. Rats can be a tough adversary. We thank you for choosing Swatwildlife!

Pigeon Prevention

Randy was very helpful and had great communication. We live beside two parks and we have a lot of pigeons in the area. Some were nesting under our rooftop deck and a neighbour complained about it and threatened to call the city. We didnt want it to escalate so we called Swat Wildlife to take care of it. Randy was fair, understood the situation and only recommended what was actually needed. I really appreciated his empathy and honest advice. Thats how I like to conduct business and Ill happily refer Swat Wildlife to others.

Thank you for your review, so happy to hear Randy was able top offer a practical, honest solution to your pigeon removal issue.

Quick and complete

They came next day and cleared some squirrels from my soffits. Quick and complete. Great work.

Rodent problem

Reported small droppings in basement. Andy thoroughly inspected basement, ceilings, attic, and outdoors. Confirmed mice droppings. Installed bait stations and explained how they worked with 6-month guarantee if need to have return call. Andy was great! Highly recommend.

Reliable, honest, effective!

Great company, highly recommended. Booked us in right away, friendly service, effective at dealing with our squirrel problem. They took pictures of the issue to show us what they saw and explained their solution, offered pros and cons. Will book again if we have another pest!

Raccoon in garage

Prompt, knowledgeable , efficient and friendly service. Excellent job doing a service I didnt want to get near!

Thank you for the great review!
We appreciate your business

seegz
seegz

Mama racoon and babies in basement

We had a racoon access our finished basement ceiling. We knew that the racoon was accessing it via some sort of old vent or access point under our backyard deck. We called SWAT to investigate and Randy came to visit and immediately saw evidence of a racoon under the deck but since he could not visibly see the access vent he pushed me fencing off the entire deck area or installing a one way door at one entry point. I ended up paying $500 for a one way door on one access point under the deck but the racoon continued to visit our home without every leaving through it. When Randy came back to remove the one way door, he realized that there were many more way to access under the deck but he already got my $500 so who cares I guess.

Randy inspected the basement, said he saw no evidence of a racoon in there and he thought it was a male that was just exploring once and left.

A few days later we heard some weird chirping noises in the basement...turns out mom moved in and had babies in our ceiling. I called a second company to come and investigate. They were able to remove the babies and mom, find the actual access point under the deck and seal it and seal up all other entry points around my house.

I learned several reasons why using SWAT was a mistake through this experience. 1) SWAT does not offer any sort of guarantee, whereas the other company is providing me a lifetime guarantee for their work against all animal intrusion. 2) The other company immediately rejected any idea of fencing off my entire deck as a waste of money. SWAT kept pushing me to do this which, with no guarantee, tells me they care more about getting paid than actually solving the issue. 3) There were many access points into the house that SWAT did not notice or care to even attempt to call attention to. Maybe part of their strategy is to ensure that animals can access my house so they keep coming back to remove them?

I am shocked that SWAT has such high reviews on Homestars based off of my experience.

Seegz. Sorry that you feel this way but what Randy did offer you full exclusion by protecting your deck You only wanted to do the one area with the door system and take your chances. We Warrenty our work of course but work that wasn't completed and is clearly a problem and suggested is not. As far as life time Warrenty, that's just not realistic and I would proceed with caution but it's your right as a home owner to hire whom ever you like.
We would gladly complete the rest of the deck screening for you and Warrenty the entire structure for the a discounted rate to ease your frustration as it should have been on the day of your initial service. I hope this clarifies how our Warrenty works and why Randy suggested the additional work. It's for this very reason. We have been doing this a long time and sometimes the cost of the work increases due to the scope of work but it's always recommended your proceed with our technicians suggested work.

More about Swat Wildlife

"We Serve And Protect Your Home"
Humane, Affordable Wildlife Removal
Humane Raccoon removal,Squirrel removal,Animal Removal & Pest Control Experts

SWAT Wildlife is a humane wildlife removal company that specializes in animal removal, raccoon removal, squirrel removal and pest control in the greater Toronto area. SWAT deals with urban wildlife and pests that can be a nuisance to residential, commercial and industrial properties swatwildlife offers a variety of animal removal and prevention services.

Swatwildlife’s experienced staff will complete a comprehensive assessment of your homes exterior as well as an interior attic inspection. Swatwildlife backs all work with a written guarantee.

We also provide limited feces clean up, dead animal removal & a humane approach to all wildlife services.

Swatwildlife uses the most humane approach and innovative methods when dealing with problem animals, such as: Raccoons, Squirrels, Skunks, Birds, Bats, Pigeons, Snakes, Opossums, Rabbits, Chipmunks and more. Upon removal of wildlife SWAT provides preventative services to insure any further intrusion.
100% Guarantee

Swatwildlife’s number one priority, is to ensure customer satisfaction at all times by offering a number of incentives such as our seniors discount, written guarantee's, knowledgeable staff and emergency services. Overall it's our integrity, accountability, honesty and affordability, which will provide the best quality care for our valued customers.

Swatwildlife’s service area includes Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough, North York and surrounding neighborhoods. We’ve helped these areas and dozens more with issues including:

Raccoon removal and control
Squirrel removal and control
Skunk removal and control
Bird removal and control
Bat removal and control
Mice & Rat extermination

Pest & Animal Control
Chimney capping, screening of roof vents and exhausts. Trap Rentals. Deck screening. Dead animal removal. Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Pigeon removal and prevention Pigeon netting Ground hog removal Opossum removal Bat removal and prevention Dead animal removal. Deck Screening. Full extraction of unwanted animals. Dead Animal removal. Prevention services. Small roof repairs Mice removal Rat removal Bees/wasp removal
SWAT Wildlife's primary service is the removal of unwanted wildlife and preventing further intrusions or damage by protecting your biggest investment your home.
Animal removal raccoon removal Toronto squirrel removal Toronto Wildlife removal Toronto skunk removal Toronto bat removal Toronto raccoon removal Mississauga squirrel removal Mississauga Pigeon removal Mississauga Bat removal Mississauga raccoon removal Richmond hill squirrel removal Richmond hill skunk removal Richmond hill bat removal Richmond hill Animal removal Mississauga Animal removal Markham raccoon removal Markham squirrel removal Markham Skunk removal Markham Bat removal Markham Raccoon removal Pickering squirrel removal Pickering skunk removal Pickering bat removal Pickering wildlife removal Pickering
"We Serve And Protect Your Home" #1 in service - #1 in price.
2007
Visa - Master Card - Amex- Cheque - Cas
Fully licensed and Insured, Ontario pest control operators license, working at heights, WSIB
BBB
100% Written warrenty on all work installed.