Granite Edge

Reviews for Granite Edge

Cindy Tu in Mississauga
Cindy Tu in Mississauga

Bathroom renovation

After I renovated all my three bathrooms, all my friends were so amazed about how beautiful the bathrooms were. Especially the granite counter top. I have spent so much time choosing the color and they are so patiently helping me even I keep changing my mind. They gave the best price and best service. I finally so satisfied with what I have chosen. I want to recommend to you and I am sure you will be happy just like me.

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to leave a review on our work, it was our pleasure helping you find the right color and right granite and quartz counter top for your bathroom. We hope you are enjoying your new bathroom.

Thank You, Warmest Regards.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Good service and price

I had an amazing experience with Granite Edge. I was looking for one piece of quartz to fit our island. Pan was very friendly and patiently helped us find one piece that exactly matched my kitchen counter. She did not care if the job was too big or too small. I will use this company for all future projects and will recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review on our work, we always make sure we can help our customers get their project finished regardless of size. It was our pleasure helping you find a quartz to fir your island. We hope you are enjoying your island.

Thank You Again, Warmest Regards.

Dave in Milton
Dave in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen. Buffet. Bathroom

Good and easy service to work with, quality of work was good. Price seemed a little high, but we were buying high quality stone. Overall good experience. Pan was helpful and friendly

Hello Dave, it was our pleasure working with you, we hope you are enjoying your kitchen.

Thank you again, Best Regards.

Kitchen Renovation

Granite Edge were great to work with. Patient and informative during the sales cycle; professional and timely on the delivery and installation.

The counters are magnificent; all we hoped for.

Thank you for leaving a positive review on Granite Edge, we are glad that we can make your experience with us a good one. Enjoy your new kitchen.

Thank You, Warmest Regards.

Wil M.
Wil M.

Kitchen countertops

We worked with Granite edge for our new kitchen counter tops buying both quartz and granite. While we thought the price was good the level of service was excellent. Hanni, Adolph and Pan exceeded our expectations as did all the members of their team. I will use this company for my next project.

Thank you Will for taking the time to leave a review, it was our pleasure working with great customers like yourself, we wish you the best with your new kitchen.

Thank You Again, Warmest Regards.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replaced old kitchen counters with new quartz ones

Granite Edge were very good during the design and materials selection, the in home measuring was spot on and the installation went smoothly. We are very pleased with the final product and highly recommend Granite Edge for countertop replacement.

Thanks a lot Nick for your your kind review. It is our pleasure to serve great clients like yourself.

Laurarw60 from Burlington
Laurarw60 from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Quartz countertops, Sink and Taps

Wow! Possibly the best service, product and workmanship we have ever encountered. All my phone calls and texts were answered promptly and politely. Granite Edge is a top notch operation and the best news is that their prices and quality of work are the best out there!

Thanks a lot Laura for your time to review our work. I really appreciate you sharing your experience with our company on Homestars. We wish you and your family all the best.

Thanks again & best regards

norma ouwendyk from Georgetown
norma ouwendyk from Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

two counter tops

the product is wonderful and the service and experience was enjoyable. the installers were quick and professional but there is one small ridge on the join that might have been smoother but all in all it looks great.

Thanks Norma for the review, we're glad you enjoyed our service and we wish you all the best.

Warmest Regards.

Paula Bloomfield from Mississauga
Paula Bloomfield from Mississauga

Countertop Installation

Really enjoyed working with Pan. Very honest and shared lots of info in our de ion of granite vs Quartz. The miter edge is highly recommended. Excellent customer service. Love my Ceasarstone countertop and stainless sinks! Cleaning is so easy even after making jam! Thank you to Granite Edge for working with us for such a successful project.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks a lot Paula for your review. It was our pleasure to assist you in selecting the best material for your countertop. Pan also sends her regards to you and confirms that you were a pleasure to work with.

Wish you and your family all the best.

More about Granite Edge

Granite Countertops
Granite slabs
Granite slabs Mississauga
Granite Slabs warehouse
Granite slabs open to public
Granite slabs Oakville