Titans Roof Works | Roofing, Insulation, Eavestroughs

Reviews for Titans Roof Works | Roofing, Insulation, Eavestroughs

Cole
Cole

Partnering with Titans RoofWorks

Titans RoofWorks has treated us exceptionally well in the short time we've known them. They are extremely professional and kind and it has been such a pleasure working with them thus far and are looking forward to working with them for the future!

Hi Cole. The pleasure is all ours! Looking forward to our good future. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to share your kind words. Til next time.

Janice
Janice
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Soffit Repair

Absolutely excellent company to deal with! Prompt, efficient, reliable, pleasant.....an extreme pleasure to deal with from the first phone call to the finished product! Everyone at the company is extremely cordial to speak with. The prompt emails and tracking device for showing up was amazing! We had a soffit torn off in a windstorm, a small job, but Titan didn't hesitate to help us and take on this job. I would most highly recommend Titan for any of the roofing, soffit, eavestroughs job you may have and I will definitely deal with them if ever needed in the future! A big thank you to Shawn and Richard!! Cheers!

Hi Janice, so happy to hear your experience was a pleasurable one! Thanks so much for taking the time to share, and thank you for your valued business. Be well.

McKenzie Legal Services
McKenzie Legal Services

Roof repair - efficient, affordable and responsive

I was recommended to Titans Roofing through a facebook post requesting recommendations. I am so happy I reached out to them. Shawn responded immediately to obtain the necessary information to provide a proper quote. My appointment for the repairs was booked immediately upon approval of the quote and scheduled for the same week!! They notified me when the roofer was on the way so I could be ready. The roofers were friendly and efficient. Even when they didn't have a part they needed, they quickly went and picked it up completing the job within an hour or two. I have dealt with tons of contractors in my professional life and was surprised at the exceptional customer service and work completed by Titans. Thank you! I will definitely save your information for the future and recommend anyone in need of a roofer to reach out to Titans.

We definitely will look forward to serving you again! A small job, but sometimes these are turned away by others so we gobble them up :) We love all kinds of work here at Titans -- it builds relationships -- it brings more business, more revenue. We're very thrilled we could help in such fashion. All the best, and thank you for sharing!

Raid
Raid

Shingle Roof Replacement

I have a pleasant experience with Titans Roofing, Shawn and his crew are very professional and accommodating team..
The quality and price was very good compare to other contractors. the services they provided are highly recommended to any house owner

Thank you so much, Raid. We very much appreciate you sharing your experience, and would like to thank you for your business.

aristotle99 in Toronto
aristotle99 in Toronto

Excellent installation of roof, bit pricey

I did this work at the end of June, 2020, during COVID19. I had water damage from a leaky roof that cracked the kitchen ceiling. Shawn sent me a very detailed aerial scan of the roof, down to the last inch. I found this impressive. He sent me a detailed quote as well, saying there was not much room to negotiate. This was before he even came out to see me. I had obtained a previous quote from Gitano Roofing, which was about $2000 cheaper. Nevertheless, I chose Titan. You do get what you pay for. I was impressed with their quality control. A team came out after the roofing job was complete to inspect the work, verifying that everything was done properly. I was slightly disappointed that Shawn wouldn't come into the house to inspect the water damage in the kitchen ceiling, but COVID19 makes this understandable. (They ended up replacing 6 plywood sheets on the roof because of water damage / dry rot.) They used a premium shingle, Malarkey, which is apparently better than Owens Corning (beveled ends create a better fit, prevent water from seeping in). Overall, the roof looks great. I really dislike paying more money than I might otherwise have to, but in this case it appears I made the right choice. The price I provided is not inclusive of HST. I have about a 1300 - 1350 square foot bungalow.

Great review, great score, thank you so much.
It's no secret how we do it...the best people out there, and the best product from our partners at the Malarkey Group - "it's no joke!" ;)
(Bit pricey) yes. 20% is justifiable vs "the other guy" and their material offering. We prefer to install Polymer Modified Asphalt tiles VS the common Fibreglass shingles because they truly last as long as they say it will. The economical "architectural lifetime" shingles are lasting only 10-15 years on average, and at times have issues in just a couple years (same as the builder's roofing materials).

Great investment! Thank you for sharing, and for your business :)

Vito in Oakville
Vito in Oakville

New roof replacement

When I needed to replace my roof, I called Titans and Shawn was very responsive. He walked me through the various options and were best to optimize my costs. The crew worked hard and did a great job from start to finish. Shawn was great to follow up and see how It went after the job was completed. I would recommend Titans for their quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
Vito

Your review and your business is very much appreciated. As always, I'll share your words with our crews. All our staff have incentives to earn positive reviews -- the secret is out! ;) All the best Vito!

Lauren in Oakville
Lauren in Oakville

Roof/skylights/soffits/gutters/downpipes

All communication was prompt and the quoting process was much more professional than others. Very happy we chose Titans for our job.

All work was done in timely manor, excellent cleanup. The quality of workmanship was outstanding. (ie mitred corners in soffits)

Thank you Shawn!

....and thank you, Lauren! :) Sounds like we completed the trifecta! I'm very happy you chose Titans as well. Thank you for sharing your experience, and thanks for your business. Stay safe - Shawn.

csecord-pappas in Toronto
csecord-pappas in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

ROOF REPLACEMENT

Polite and exceptional service from the onset. Timely response, written quote with pictures of the pitches and slopes. Budget was true to estimated quote. We have a raised bungalow with a few different peaks. We had a fake window causing us problems, which they removed and covered over. It looks so much better without it. Team should up when they were to start the job and each day thereafter. They cleaned up after themselves each day. Shawn, the owner of Titan’s showed up on site during and after construction to check in with his workers and with our satisfaction. I can’t rave enough about the professionalism of Titan’s.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for finding the time out of your day to share your experience during this horrible pandemic. Sharing your kind thoughts during these times is very much appreciated. The teams all received a notification this morning and are ready to do some double-time as we are short staffed on sites due to the COVID rules set for contractors.
I'm very happy to hear your pleased with the new look!

Stay well - Be safe. Rave about the Titans :)

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Roof Replacement

My roof had a leak and shingles were aging, so I requested a few contractors to assess my roof and provide recommendations. Shawn from Titans came out to assess my roof. We found that the existing aluminum soffit vents were installed (by previous owner), but they failed to cut the wood where the vented soffit was, so I had next to no soffit ventilation. Mold was found in attic. Shawn was very focused to ensure the roof would have good ventilation. Titans proposed to remove all shingles, replace about 3/4 of the plywood, cut the wood soffit to line up with existing vents, install baffles and install new shingles and roof vents. I proceeded with work and Titans were very organized in scheduling the work and letting me know when material would be delivered and crews would arrive. They arrived as planned and completed the work quickly and efficiently. Clean up was quick and thorough although I did find a few small pieces. (tough to get every small piece, I guess). Overall, a job well done.

Hi Dave, thanks so much for taking time out of your busy days to review our company! You've pretty much summed it up -- your roof system was failing so we fixed it and found you to be very polite, hospitable and easy to work with as well.

Kelly
Kelly

Roof replacement

Everything was done with very high quality -- from the response to our initial inquiry, to the in person visit to provide a quote, to the replacement of the roof. Service was to notch from all staff we dealt with. Roof replacement was done in one day, on budget. Clean up after the replacement was same day and excellent - We have yet to find a single nail around the property! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Thank you for a wonderful review! Our crews always aim to get the job done quickly & efficiently without sacrificing quality and grounds clean up. We will pass your kind words along to our staff! Thank you for choosing Titans RoofWorks.

More about Titans Roof Works | Roofing, Insulation, Eavestroughs

Titans Roofworks is a roof system company; knowledgeable in roofing and insulation. We encourage our customers to let us provide a free, full evaluation of their roof, attic air flow and insulation... Save on high energy costs, and get the maximum lifespan of your new roof.
From our initial presentation to our final inspection, you will see the difference when you choose Titans! Serving the roofing industry since 1999, we are certified installers and preferred contractors for the Malarkey Roofing Groups. Our factory certified installers have been trained to see beyond just a simple shingle replacement, so that you continue to benefit from a properly balanced roof system, long after your roof has been installed. Call Titans RoofWorks today for all of your roofing, insulation, and guttering needs!