Centurian Window Fashions

Reviews for Centurian Window Fashions

Maria
Maria

New Blinds

Thank you Tony for our dream blinds. You helped us from the very first step, to installation, to the final quick touch ups. Your professionalism and friendly disposition made this tedious process fairly easy. Your patience was appreciated during our selection process and you were easy to contact whenever we had questions or concerns. We love our new blinds and are enjoying them everyday. Thank you.

It was a pleasure meeting you, thank you so much for the kind words

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Custom Curtains

Pina and the staff at Centurian Window Fashions were a pleasure to work with! They are very professional and always get back to you within a timely manner. You are able to receive swatches of fabric so that you can make the best choice for your home. The price is competitive and the quality is outstanding. I am in love with my son’s curtains. They look beautiful and really elevate the space! Thank you!

We are thrilled that you love your custom drapery!
Thank you!
Pina

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Roller Binds

We had our binds installed on our kitchen window And patio door 11 years ago and haven’t had an issues. Looking to have our other windows done in the near future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Blinds

Job done to perfection. The man I dealt with was professional and extremely knowledgeable. The finished product was exactly what I envisioned for my home. Highly recommend going through Centurian for all your blinds and window covering needs.

It was a pleasure dealing with you and thank for the review

Installed silhouette blinds

Went to the showroom met with Tony showed me the products and we booked an appointment for him to come to our home. We placed an order with him and it was installed by his install team , job well done and I’m happy to refer this company.

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for the review

Blumy
Blumy

Motorized blinds and pleated room darkening shades throughout new condo

I was extremely pleased with the professionalism, customer service and patience that Tony displayed throughout the entire process of choosing , and installing blinds on the 17 windows of my new condominium.
No question was too trivial and no issue too difficult to solve.
I would highly recommend Tony and his crew ( Danny on installation and Jesse on reception without any hesitation. )
Window blinds are a major investment in your home and need to be done right, and they were! Betty A.

sage.inc in Toronto
sage.inc in Toronto

Shutters for living room & den

We are delighted by the work done for us by Tony Deleo and the Centurian installers.

We replaced the shades in our living room & den with beautiful California shutters, and the difference to the look of both rooms is stunning. Both Tony & the installers were great to work with & we would hire them again in a heartbeat if we needed more work done.

Mrs_Chan
Mrs_Chan

Blinds

We originally visited the Centurian showroom in Vaughan for Hunter Douglas blinds and ultimately decided to go with MaxMarr blinds. Tony called back right away with a quote when we emailed him our window measurements. Our installer Richard did a good job with the installation.
Jessie at the Vaughan showroom is also incredibly nice and helpful.

California shutters

Excellent service, job was done with cleanliness and efficiency. Everything was completed in a timely fashion. The product was as expected. Highly recommend Centurian Window Fashions in Maple.
Thank you Tony.

Steve from Vaughan
Steve from Vaughan

Blinds

I was looking for a new place to get my blinds and custom drapery since my previous person retired and sold the business. The new company setup an appointment but never showed up. We found Tony who responded to my email within hours. He provided an in-person quote the next day. He also facilitated a repair on an older Hunter Douglas window covering which I purchased from the other company. Tony's cost was reasonable and his suggestions and recommendations are valuable.

More about Centurian Window Fashions

For the most exclusive range of drapes, window coverings, blinds, shutters and shades, get in touch with Centurian Window Fashions today. We offer you the full range of Hunter Douglas products in all shades and sizes that you can customize to fit in with your existing decor. Backed by a team of efficient installers and window covering professionals we bring you years of experience in dressing up your home and windows. Take advantage of our personal after sales services and enjoy the beautiful views both inside and outside your windows. Get in touch with us to know more.