Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements

Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements

Repair evestroughs

Kelly arrived within the time he proposed. He was courteous and quickly assessed what needed to be done. Kelly Repaired more than I was aware needed repairing and held the pricing at the stated amount. He left the site clean. Thank-you for the great job. DC

Thanks for the review, Kelly is the best!!

Deb H in Barrie
Deb H in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Downspout replacement

Very professional and great to work with.
The work was done beautifully and I was extremely impressed with the final results.
Went above and beyond on this job.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
I am glad that I found them.

Great job!

Deb, Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Service

Kelly did a great job. He demonstrated attention to detail and pride in his work. He carried out his work in a professional and timely manner.

Well done Kelly......Thank you

Private User reviews Cannington, ON

Re-shingling roof

A rep was at my door the day after I called and talked to the office. His summary covered all my concerns plus a few others -- the price for the work itemized was completely reasonable. I signed on, the crew appeared a few days later, the job was done in two. After spending the bulk of last summer trying to find someone to do my roof, this level of professionalism was HUGELY welcome. Excellent work all the way around.

Soffit Repair

Kelly called ahead to set up a time to see the soffit area needing repair. He arrived on time and was very professional and friendly. He quoted and repaired during the same visit which was very efficient and also took it upon himself to clean and reattach with screws our laundry vent which was always falling out and laying on the ground. He did this free of charge and shows his ability to go above and beyond.
Thank you Kelly for your great service. I will recommend this company and Kelly going forward.

Thank you for taking the time to review our Company and Kelly we appreciate your time and effort and look forward to working with you and your friends or family in the future!
Kindest regards, Jan

Melissa in Newmarket
Melissa in Newmarket

Roof project

We had a roof project completed today. It went very well and we were pleased with the end result. The roofing team were awesome and very friendly. Felix was great! Dean did a nice job explaining the process and Jan was very helpful when clarification was needed. Thanks for a fine job!

pibbett in Newmarket
pibbett in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

ROOF REPAIR

Customer service was second to none. Very professional and extremely helpful. This company and Kelly can be recommended any time. We've had this company twice now and was impressed with their commitment to service and excellent work. Many thanks.

Christie in Stouffville in Newmarket
Christie in Stouffville in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roof Pro Plus roof replacement due to wind damage.

Our home in Stouffville suffered wind damage in May, 2018. I started calling a number of roofers around but they were all too busy won't even pick up the phone never mind coming out to do the estimate. Dean came out right away, did the estimate, gave us a competitive price and we waited. There were people in the line up ahead of us and almost every other house suffered wind damage. It was worth the wait. Dean and his team were professionals. They did a good job and good workmanship. My roof stands out in my street. Me and my family are happy with the outcome. Thanks Roof Pro Plus. We can count on you. You did 100% the required work as stated on the quote!

OG
OG
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kept my deposit

Entered into agreement and paid a $500.00 deposit to the company. Our situation changed and we decided to not move forward with the roof project. After no less than 10 phone calls to the company, I was finally told that the deposit is non-refundable although there is no mention of this anywhere on the contract.

While we are aware you were disappointed that your deposit was non refundable, we did share this with you on three separate occasions as soon as you advised us that your situation changed and you requested the return of your deposit. We did confirm to you that it will be kept on file as a credit should you reconsider your roofing needs. I can only assume that the extra calls were that you did not like the answer given, unfortunately your circumstances changed.

C. Hall in Newmarket
C. Hall in Newmarket

Re-shingled roof

We did have some issues arise the day the job was being done. But the true test of a good company is when things don't necessarily go according to plan. Roofpro's 100% Guarantee was tested and Chad with Roof Pro Plus came through for us.

More about Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements

Complete re-roof, new roofing, repairs, flat roofing, eavestrough, soffits, facia, skylights, blown in attic insulation top up to R60.

We are fully insured, and all work is guaranteed. Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South is a family owned, and operated business and are happy to say that we still operate with the same excellence of workmanship, attention to detail, and service that the company was founded on.