416 So Clean

Duct Cleaning
4057 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2R8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 20 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 20 times

Reviews for 416 So Clean

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Carpet cleaning

The technicians were punctual, efficient and friendly. I was pleased with the result of their work and I would definitely recommend So Clean.

Thank you so much for the business and feedback. We really appreciate it . Looking forward to be of service for you in the future.

Robin Bethke from Toronto
Robin Bethke from Toronto

I only use this company

I have used this company exclusively for over 5 years. I am never disappointed. They always give you a quote before arriving, so there's no surprises. The technicians are professional and very considerate of the surroundings. I highly recommend 416 So Clean to picky housekeepers like myself.

Thank you so much Robin for the business and feedback. We really appreciate it . Looking forward to be of service for you in the future.

Danielle from Toronto
Danielle from Toronto

Carpet cleaning

Would strongly recommend this service based on the quality of technicians and sales rep. Professional, efficient, respectful, thorough, and friendly service. Same day service for carpets that
required immediate attention. Thank you Immanuel and Herson!

Thank you so much Danielle for the business and feedback. We really appreciate it . Looking forward to be of service for you in the future.

sahbtn in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
sahbtn in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

two stair carpets

Emanuel and Hersay were quick, polite and professional . I just had time to do an hours gardening and the cleaned carpets not only looked Wonderful but lifted the whole hall way.
Many thanks 416 so Clean Team.

Adel Majd & The 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning

The crew arrived on time, was extremely professional and pleasant and worked non stop for several hours doing an extremely thorough clean of multiple installed carpets, area rugs, couches, and fabric covered dining chairs. Would highly recommend!

plaid18 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
plaid18 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Wonderful!

I can't imagine that anyone would have anything negative to say about this wonderful company! They are extremely efficient, pleasant and punctual! This was my third or fourth time using this service and everything about them is EXCELLENT! Thank you for doing such an amazing job!

Miriam from Toronto
Miriam from Toronto

Great Service

Immanuel and Yussef come in and really work to get your upholstery clean! If there are stains that cannot be removed, they explain why.
Immanuel explained and showed me where fabric had worn away on my couch. Great service!

Thank you so much Miriam for the business and feedback. We really appreciate it . Looking forward to be of service for you in the future.

Carpet cleaning

This company came highly recommended and it did not disappoint! Vey prompt, thorough and professional.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Ink on a carpet

The service was excellent and they were able to remove a bad blotch of ink in a wool carpet. We were amazed. I have used this company before, and I highly recommend them.

Riana
Riana

Ozone treatment

Adel was very helpful in treating my home with ozone treatment to help with removing odor. He answered all my questions and followed up to ensure I was satisfied. He did a great job!

Thank you so much Riana for the business and feedback. We really appreciate it . Looking forward to be of service for you in the future.

More about 416 So Clean

For 416-SO-CLEAN COVID-19 - Infectious Disease Preparedness Response Plan, pls see: https://www.416soclean.ca/covid-19-prepare.html

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally-owned company that specializes in residential and commercial carpet, upholstery & duct cleaning. Established in 2003, 416-SO-CLEAN has amassed a 98% Homestar rating that showcases our exemplary workmanship. We go as far as guaranteeing our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee with our "Love it or Don't Pay Guarantee".

We use environmentally-safe cleaning products with state of the art truck-mounted steam cleaning technology for carpet and duct cleaning. We also offer a premium Detox and Platinum cleaning plans to eliminate allergens and pet stains, as well as fabric protection. We are located in North York, however, our trucks service all major cities from Mississauga to Oshawa.