416 So Clean

Reviews for 416 So Clean

Joel
Joel

Look no further!!

I highly recommend 416 So Clean. Much to my delight, all the old stains are gone. My rugs and sofa look brand new! Overall, this company is very professional, reasonable, and courteous! Job well done, guys!!

Thank you so much Joel for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

HOWARD
HOWARD

Superb work

This is the third time I have used so clean. They arrived on time, did an excellent job on our carpets and even cleaned our front entrance hall Matt at no cost. They left us with plastic boots and a big bottle of spot cleaner complementary. The young lads were knowledgeable, friendly and professional. What a pleasure to work with this company. I recommend the most highly.

Thank you so much Howard for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Denise Acton in North york
Denise Acton in North york

Exceeded expectations

I have used 416 So Clean in the past but not since covid. They exceeded my expectations for thoroughly cleaning my furniture, rugs and stairways. I have no doubt that my house has been totally sanitized with the effort Sam and Kevin put in! Would recommend this company for any cleaning and air duct work needed. Perfect for families with pets!

Thank you so much Denise for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Professional, efficient, reliable

The crew from 416 So Clean arrived on time, were careful to put down heavy cloths so as not to damage any floors or carpets with their hoses, and carried out the upholstery cleaning professionally and efficiently. I had also received by email useful advance information on preparations (e.g., shut away indoor pets, move the car(s) from the driveway). The whole process was as reliable and as orderly as possible.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Doug E.
Doug E.

Great Experience

Adel got to us the day after we called, which was great because we had guests arriving later in the week. Richard came and thoroughly cleaned our big sofa bed, removing the difficult stains we had called about and making the sofa look terrific. All so easy and all So Clean! We will call them anytime we need some upholstery cleaned.

Thank you so much Doug for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Doug
Doug

416 Does Great Work

We've been using (and recommending to others) 416 So Clean for the past few years. They're thorough, respectful and leave our carpets looking brand new. Adel & team get the job done with a minimum of fuss & maximum of satisfaction! Highly recommended.

Nat  in Mississauga
Nat in Mississauga

Excellent service

Hi - I hired them to do both carpet cleaning (2 flight of stairs plus basement), cleaning my lazy boy chair as well as my duct cleaning.

Just finished doing my kitchen renovations and house need those services to bring it back to normal.

They were on time, did a very thorough job, SAVED my lazy boy and showed me the increments of concrete that came out of the ducts from the kitchen renovation that happened.

So, feels good to know my family has nice clean air to now breathe.

Thank you so much Nat for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

The 416 So Clean crew did an excellent job cleaning my carpet and stairs. They were punctual, thorough and efficient, and also understanding and very pleasant to deal with.

I've used this company a few times now and their service each time has been consistently exceptional. I will be using them again and highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Wendy for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

416-S0-CLEAN is SO-GOOD

I've had 416-SO-CLEAN come a few times now over the years to clean my carpets, stair runners, and upholstery. They do a consistently great job and the technicians are friendly and polite. I'm very pleased with the work and happy to recommend.

Thank you so much Sarah for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Andrea, Unionville, Ontario
Andrea, Unionville, Ontario

carpet and upholstery cleaning

I have used this company for many years and retain and recommend them to clients. They are efficient, professional and most of all do incredible work.
The technicians are a credit to this company.

Thank you so much Andrea for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

More about 416 So Clean

For 416-SO-CLEAN COVID-19 - Infectious Disease Preparedness Response Plan, pls see: https://www.416soclean.ca/covid-19-prepare.html

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally-owned company that specializes in residential and commercial carpet, upholstery & duct cleaning. Established in 2003, 416-SO-CLEAN has amassed a 98% Homestar rating that showcases our exemplary workmanship. We go as far as guaranteeing our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee with our "Love it or Don't Pay Guarantee".

We use environmentally-safe cleaning products with state of the art truck-mounted steam cleaning technology for carpet and duct cleaning. We also offer a premium Detox and Platinum cleaning plans to eliminate allergens and pet stains, as well as fabric protection. We are located in North York, however, our trucks service all major cities from Mississauga to Oshawa.