416 So Clean

Duct Cleaning
4057 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2R8

Best of 2021 winner 19 timesBest of 2021winner 19 times

Reviews for 416 So Clean

Excellent Response and a Great Job!

I contacted Adel based on the review I saw in Home Stars. He responded right away and was able to come and clean my carpet today. He and his crew were polite, respectful and responsive to my questions. I would absolutely use 416 So Clean again. What a great experience and outcome!

Thank you so much Jai for the business and the amazing feedback. Truly appreciate it. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.
Adel Majd

Quick clean of upholstered furniture

Had an ottoman, a vintage armchair, and a carpet that needed a thorough clean. The team were able to come the next day and do the job. Good job. Professional. Courteous.

Thank you so much for the business and review. Truly appreciated. We are glad that we were able to be of service to you and we looking forward to serve you again in the future

Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Dianne in Toronto
Dianne in Toronto

Our carpets look new again!

The crew who arrived to do our carpets were curteous and professional. They called 30 minutes prior to their arrival and were actually a little early. The time that was estimated for the job was correct and they cleaned everything thoroughly with great care.

Thank you for a job well done. I will not hesitate to recommend you to everyone I know.

Thank you so much Dianne for the business and the amazing feedback. Truly appreciate it. It was a great pleasure serving you and We look forward to servicing you again in the future.
Adel Majd and the team

Amazing carpet cleaners!!!! My carpets look new.

They did a great job cleaning the carpets. They look brand new. I would highly recommend them.
I wish I had done it sooner.

Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

SW382 in
SW382 in
3 reviews Sharon, ON

Always Great Results

I have used this company many times over the past few years and they have always been punctual, polite and do a fantastic job! I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their carpets cleaned!

Thank you so much for the business and the amazing feedback. Truly appreciate it. It was a great pleasure serving you and We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Brenda
Brenda

carpet cleaning

This is the second time I have used this company to clean my carpets in a year.
I have found them to be easy to communicate with and very responsive and courteous.
They have excellent equipment, and did a fantastic job on my carpets on one resale and one rental which had quite dirty matted carpets.
They were very prompt, professional and thorough.
I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Brenda for the business and the amazing feedback. Truly appreciate it. It was a great pleasure serving you and We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Bedroom Carpet cleaning

Very professional and clean! They were respectful and punctual; Would definitely hire again and recommend!

Rosemary in Brampton
Rosemary in Brampton

shampoo 2 wing chairs and one area rug

I was very impressed with this company....their service was excellent. The employee arrived right on time, he was very professional and very efficient. We are happy with the job he did, there was absoutly no mess, we are very happy with 416 So Clean and would definately recommend them.

Thank you so much Rosemarry for the business and the amazing feedback. Truly appreciate it. It was a great pleasure serving you and We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Quick Service, Excellent Results

I needed a small job done quickly and Adel responded within minutes of my request. At the last minute I added a second small job to the order and there was no problem in them accommodating me. Richard was on time and very professional. Very happy with my experience with 416 So Clean.

Aman
Aman

Duct cleanings

Fantastic professional service by two guys who were so amazed cool behaviour and done their job in a perfect manner without creating any mess.
They have duct cleaning today in 1.5 hours in the whole house in a professional manner.
I would definitely call them after 3 years for duct cleaning.
Strongly recommended to all 416 so clean.

Amandeep Bhinder

Thank you so much Aman for the business and the amazing feedback. Truly appreciate it. It was a great pleasure serving you and We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

More about 416 So Clean

For 416-SO-CLEAN COVID-19 - Infectious Disease Preparedness Response Plan, pls see: https://www.416soclean.ca/covid-19-prepare.html

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally-owned company that specializes in residential and commercial carpet, upholstery & duct cleaning. Established in 2003, 416-SO-CLEAN has amassed a 98% Homestar rating that showcases our exemplary workmanship. We go as far as guaranteeing our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee with our "Love it or Don't Pay Guarantee".

We use environmentally-safe cleaning products with state of the art truck-mounted steam cleaning technology for carpet and duct cleaning. We also offer a premium Detox and Platinum cleaning plans to eliminate allergens and pet stains, as well as fabric protection. We are located in North York, however, our trucks service all major cities from Mississauga to Oshawa.