Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Edmonton

Drain Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Edmonton

Reviews for Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Edmonton

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Trouble shoot and changes lines

The Tech sent, Scott was awesome. Professional, polite cleans up after job. Rooter should be happy to have him as an employee. These guys are far and few. Thanks Scott

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about Scott! We are glad he was able to assist!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Sewer Liner Repair

Brenden and his team were amazing! He was professional and extremely knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to call him again. Highly recommended!!

oshinxer
oshinxer

Toilet installation

Excellent and professional service. Service tech was prompt and polite. Answered all questions and observed COVID protocols. I that Austin very much and highly recommend Mr. Rooter.

Thank you for sharing your feedback about Austin! We are glad we were able to assist with your toilet.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Fast Efficient Courteous Honest

Horrible day made better by good, quick, honest service. Clean and respectful. Explained what happened and what options were. Not a good day when you have sewer backup but it could have been worse if we had hired a dishonest serviceman.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We were so happy to help!

Louisa (Edmonton)
Louisa (Edmonton)
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fast weekend service

Very impressed with how quickly they responded to my request, and that they were able to replace my water heater on short notice on a weekend. Thank you Andrew for the great service and going the extra mile for us!

Thank you Louisa for taking the time to give Andrew a shout out! We are happy that you have hot water and ready to rock again!

mjrojas780
mjrojas780

Replace hot water tank

Technician Curtis was great, he took the time to explain everything to me. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and extremely satisfied about the product and his workmanship. I will definitely use Mr.Rooter again and recommend to my friends and family. Curtis even went above and beyond by noticing that my water pressure was low in my guest washroom sink and thankfully it was a small quick fix and now it’s working beautifully.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how you felt about Curtis! We might be a little bias as we like him a lot too! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out!

zaleheck
zaleheck

Service

Evan gave us terrific service unplugging the washer drain. He was very kind & courteous & went above & beyond the issue at hand. Checked the water heater & sump pump& outside taps. Soo appreciated. My husband is 82 & unable to do these things. I am 75 & pretty incompetent with plumbing. A fine efficient young man

Thank you so much for sharing such amazing feedback for Evan! We are so glad we were able to assist!

joysvit
joysvit

Excellent Service

Had a sewer problem, emergency call... came earlier than expected, resolved ... report sent to city as it was in the city line ... Exceeded my expectations!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business. Let us know what we can do for you in the furutre.

Karen
Karen
1 review Edmonton, AB

New water line and dishwasher help

Josh was very professional, very helpful and had a great sense of humor. I called this morning and Josh was dispatched within the hour and had my new water line to my Fridge and my dishwasher up and running within an hour. Great Job Guys.

Thank you Karen for taking the time to share your love of Josh! We might be biased but he is pretty neat!

myronz
myronz

Leaky outdoor faucet

Faucet leaked through the bib stem when turned on. I tried some Diy fixes like tightening the packing nut, nothing worked. Evan from Rooter listened to what I told him and decided to replace the whole faucet because the stem might be cracked or a groove may have been worn-in causing the leak. Job was done in 30 min or less. While shutting off the water in my basement, he also provided some tips on maintaining our Navien on-demand tankless hot water unit and left a flood buzzer in case our cheap plastic sump pump failed; no extra cost. Super friendly and explained everything he did in a way that I could understand.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so happy that we were able to help you with your hose bib and give you advise on other plumbing fixtures in your home.

More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Edmonton

Mr Rooter Plumbing Edmonton strives to be the best plumbing company Edmonton has to offer! Our technicians are also drain repair specialists in the main drain, floor drain, & sewer drain services. Mr. Rooter Plumbing Edmonton provides 24/7 emergency Edmonton plumbing & drain cleaning service. Your plumbing and drain repairs are done right, the first time! Our local Edmonton plumbers will arrive on time, consult with you before starting anything, work rapidly and efficiently on the exact issues discussed while respecting you and your Edmonton home. For prompt quality workmanship and professional plumbers call Mr. Rooter Plumbing Edmonton at 780-429-3600 today!

Providing Fast Repairs & Maintenance in Sherwood Park & Beyond

Want a plumbing company that provides outstanding customer service paired with skilled results? Look no further than Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Edmonton! We proudly serve residential and commercial customers throughout Sherwood Park and the surrounding areas, tackling everything from pipe leaks to new fixture installation. We are your top choice for professional plumbing services in Edmonton, so do not hesitate to call us around-the-clock for trusted service.

We deliver professional and knowledgeable service here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Reach out to (780) 429-3600 for an appointment.