Canadian Rooter

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

Mike from Thornhill
Mike from Thornhill

Fast, Neat, and Honest

Naz and crew were able to diagnose my issue and start the work within a few days. They had to break up the floor under my finished basement but they helped me move everything and did as little damage as possible. They kept the job site very neat and were very respectful of my home. It was an expensive job but it had to be done to save my house and the price was more than fair for the amount of work involved.

Thank you Michael !
It was a pleasure working with you

Howard
Howard

Broken/Clogged main drain line

Naz and his crew were fantastic. They explained everything of what needed to be done to fix a broken/clogged pipe under our yard. Clear communication the whole way, work was done exactly when they said, no tricks or games on the invoice either. The price quoted is the price charged. And best of all, they left no mess. I actually think our driveway is cleaner now than before they came.

Thank you Howard πŸ™.
I look forward to work with you in the future.
Thank you for your business.

Floor Drain & Backwater valve

Received floor drain and backwater valve and Canadian Rooters did a terrific job. Timely, good communication, high quality work and left the job site cleaner than it was before! Also assisted with the rebate process which was a huge help.

It was a pleasure working with you !
Thank you so much for your business .

Clogging kithen solved

I clogged main kitchen . And call cadadian rooter. So kind and clean servoce . Put madk and nice jpb
I am so happy with this service and free check my fatcet

Thank you πŸ‘πŸ™ for your review .
We are happy that we were able to resolve your plumbing issue. Please keep us in mind in the future .

Best Regards ,
Naz - General Manager.

Anthony
Anthony

Water Main Replacement, Backwater Valve Installation, & Sewer Flush

We had several plumbing projects to complete around our new home and we hired Canadian Rooter for the job. Naz came by twice before the project started and in both cases he was very knowledgeable and explained everything to us clearly. When the time came to do the work, the whole team was incredibly neat, professional and efficient. They took to steps to make sure they didn't create any mess in our house and worked nonstop from 9am to 4pm to get the job done in a single day. Naz had arranged for the inspector to stop by the following morning, and the team was there to meet him and fill in the hole after the approval.

Overall we were super impressed with their efficiency from beginning to end. Thank you to the whole Canadian Rooter team for your hard work!

Hello Anthony and Bridget,
I really appreciate that you had trust in our company and I am very glad that we build a great relationship .
Thank you so much for your business !

Best Regards,
Naz -General Manager.

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Upgrade main water line

Canadian Rooter demonstrates professionalism in handling this job - all steps were clearly explained and strictly followed.
I am really impress with the quality of their work and would recommend them 100%.

Thanks Naz and Canadian Rooter Team.

Thank you so much Adrian! πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜€. I look forward to be your plumbing contractor for all future needs .

ElaineGray15
ElaineGray15

Underground Plumbing

Nazar was professional, honest and knowledgeable in fixing our underground plumbing. Everything was explained thoroughly- the job site was kept extremely neat and all details from start to finish were managed expertly and efficiently. We were very pleased with Nazar and his team. I would highly recommend Canadian Rooter!

Thank you Elaine !
I really appreciate you taking your time and sharing your experience with other homeowners . Thank you again for everything πŸ™πŸ˜ƒ.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Water Service Upgrade & Bathroom Issues

I had Canadian Rooter fix my water service upgrade this last summer and when I had a plumbing issue in my basement bathroom Nas & his team were my first phone call. Exceptional work & better service. Can’t recommend enough. Thank you!!

Thanks Rob πŸ‘πŸ™. I look forward to work with you again in the future. God Bless!

Best Regards ,
Naz.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Backwater Valve Installation

Amazing Service. Work was very neat and complete. They were able to save a favourite tree of ours when digging and excavating. Responded to my initial call very quickly. Nazar was very professional and assisted in completion of forms for government rebate. I would highly recommend Canadian Rooter!

Thank you so much for the review and your business!

Andrey
Andrey

Water service installation

We paid to replace our ancient lead water service line with a 1" copper line. Naz was great: He communicated very well and promptly, he broke down everything that needed to be done, and agreed to a very reasonable price for the work. His team showed up promptly at 9am, and they were done and cleaned up by 1pm. Everyone wore masks, they used a dropcloth to minimize dirt, and left everything cleaner than they found it. Also Naz took the time to consult on an unrelated project and talk to our neighbour. Will definitely be working with Canadian Rooter again, thank you!

Thank you Andrey .
We appreciate your business and thank you for additional work . I look forward to our relation to grow . With plumbing you can always count on my team .

Best Regards,
Naz.

More about Canadian Rooter

Canadian Rooter is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA (radius of 80 km) , we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing. We offer Exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground projects. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains
* Heated Floor
* Heated Driveways
* Swimming pool demolition and backfill

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.