Canadian Rooter

Formerly Public Plumbing
Plumbing
848 Lakeshore Road East Mississauga ON L5E 1E1
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Canadian Rooter  >  Odd plumbing around the house
Jan Schreiber from York
Jan Schreiber from York
13 reviews York, ON

Odd plumbing around the house

The only reason and am giving this company a 9 (I really would give them a 9.5) is because the dispatcher got the dates mixed up and we had to reschedule several times. We didn't have any emergencies, so that was not really an issue, but giving someone a 10 means perfection to me. That being said, the plumber Nick, was extremely apologetic and he called to reschedule and showed up on time. He tool longer than expected because he needed to go get some parts because some of the plumbing was old. He wanted to make sure everything was done perfectly. He was extremely friendly and patient when a problem arose. I have to get a part from the contractor who installed my shower faucet and he is going to come back and fix that issue at no cost. I will for sure use Nick when I have plumbing issues in the future and I will recommend him to my friends. Again, Homestars has not let me down.

Dear Jan! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for any scheduling mix up that occurred and are glad that Nick is making sure that all of your plumbing issues have been and are being taken care of! We value excellence as much as you and will use your feedback to do better in the future. Thank you again!