Canadian Rooter

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

Anton in Toronto
Anton in Toronto

faucet replacement

Very organized and punctual, came to the other side of town (the beeches)great service with no hustles, professionals that know their job well. Fixed all the faulty faucets for a great price and everything seems to be working fine.

thanks a lot

N Michael Forest Hill
N Michael Forest Hill

waterproofing , drain pipe replacement

I have to say a big thank-you to Naz and his wonderful crew for a job expertly done. Recently my 80 year-old treasure of a home was in need of some serious plumbing work: a major drainpipe, a main waterline and fundamental waterproofing for the basement. Needless to say, not only was expertise required but very specific care in executing the job in the most professional manner. Public Plumbing proved to be the most professional crew I have worked with in a long history of renovating homes. They were efficient, knowledgeable, fastidious and trustworthy. They even provided a very accommodating payment schedule suited to my needs.
I am more than happy to recommend their excellent services to any homeowner who is looking for expert and dependable professionals to meet their plumbing needs.

Mr.Michael thanks as well

GaryB in Toronto
GaryB in Toronto

Basement drain replacement

My basement drain system was becoming blocked with roots. I got Naz's name by recommendation from a trusted plumber my family has used for a long time. Naz and Walter's guys worked really hard and replaced a large part of the drain system in one day. Everything works great (a huge improvement over the broken existing clay pipes) and now I just need to fix the basement flooring to get everything back to normal.

devi
devi
1 review Etobicoke, ON

fixing my toilet in record time , reason is that before him i had two other plumbers who spent all morning wasting my time , Naz came and in no time got it fix and i am happy ..... choose public plumbing for your plumbing work

thanks a lot

AviM
AviM

basement water flooding issues

Its not often that you find a contractor of any kind that shows up the day you call him (an hour later) and get the job done (twice) the next day and within budget. Naz and his team were probably the best I have ever hired to work in my home. I will without a doubt, call him again and again (if needed) for other areas in my home. I trust him 100%. Thanks Naz. Great job!

thanks Avi

Kateryna
Kateryna
1 review Kleinburg, ON

plumbing repair

Thank you Public Plumbing . Vlad did a very nice job, I will recommend you to everybody I know. You guys are honest and you also help people! Other companies prices were so high to compare to your price big thank you !!!

john donn
john donn

drain repair

We were asked by Public Plumbing to leave a review but life is so busy that we forgot to do it. so here we are and we want the whole Canada to know how good they are.Vlad did a great job to solve the bathroom leakage problem in my whole house, and specially the service with camera was very good, we actually saw the problems, and he gave us a proper solution how to fix it correctly, the guys did great job. Choose them. Public Plumbing saved us a lot of money. If you ever need something call them for a quote and see it for yourself?

Back flow water prevention device

They came to my house by recommendation of Drainscope plumbing in Woodbridge, diagnosed and set a date to start the repair. They showed up early, ready to work and had the repair done fast, clean and efficiently. They laid down sheets so my floor wouldn't get dirty and stratched up, showed me what the cause of the problem was, cleaned up all mess made before and after the repair and came to finish off the concrete work and never left a trace.

I recommend these contractors to anyone in need of quality, professional and extremely clean group of workers.

thanks a lot Mike

Margaret North Toronto
Margaret North Toronto

repair of drains inside and outside the house

Public Plumbing did an excellent job repairing the drains inside and outside my house. They came promptly, helped me with the paperwork with the City, gave a fair price, and were neat, clean and quiet doing the job. Now my neighbor is going to use them.

Jenny in Etobicoke
Jenny in Etobicoke
1 review North York, ON

Basement renovation

We decided to make a washroom in the basement from the laundry room we had. So, we have to install new toilet, sink etc. I've been contacting many plumbing companies for the quotes but none of them could beat the price of Public Plumbing. But it was not only about price but quality as well. They made an exceptional job.
Naz took time to sit with me and explain everything they were planning to do since I knew nothing about plumbing. I liked the prices and how fast and professionally they were doing the job. When they left my place it was clean and ready to use. It was impressive that very soon I could use my brand new bathroom.

Moreover, he referred me to other professionals to help me with tiles and painting the walls.

I would suggest Public Plumbing to everyone who needs any plumbing jobs in their homes. The services is professional and exceptional.

thanks Jen

More about Canadian Rooter

Canadian Rooter is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA (radius of 80 km) , we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing. We offer Exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground projects. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains
* Heated Floor
* Heated Driveways
* Swimming pool demolition and backfill

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.